oh no!!!!!

Lin moved into his arms and kissed him and smiled, "oh no i'm challenging you" she said, smiling at him.

Leo smiled cheekily. "You don't know what you've let yourself in for." Leo said, before putting some jeans on, then putting some clothes on Lin. He then picked her up again, then took her outside. There, he put Lin down, leant against the wall and kissed her. His hands started at her waist then gradually moved up, until they stopped at either side of her cheeks. He kept kissing her and didn't plan on stopping until she pulled away.

Lin was waitting for him to pull away, "i'm not giving up till you do" she said, "hey does this place have a lake?" she asked, smiling at him.

Leo smiled, "Then I'll just have to keep on kissing you then won't I?" He said, cheekily, continuing to kiss Lin. "Yeah, there is a lake just around the corner...should I ask why?" Leo smiled in confusion, then laughed slightly.

Leo lifted Lin into his arms, so her legs hung over his fore-arms, then ran to the lake, before jumping into it, both of them fully clothed, with Lin still in his arms. When they appeared back up, after plunging underwater, Leo, let go of Lin, then began kissing her in the water. "Hope you liked that." Leo smiled, laughing. He then took his shirt off and threw it onto the grassy side a few metres away, before diving underwater, and kissing Lin's body all the way up, until his lips met hers, where he held the kiss.

Leo smiled. "Good." He said, happily, before putting Lin onto his back, and putting her arms around him, before diving underwater with her on his back, then swimming to the other end, where he re-surfaced. He then turned round, then put his hands on Lin's cheeks, before kissing her once again, allowing the pair of them to be carried by the water, as Leo continued to kiss Lin.

Lin smiled as she dived underwater to feel the water and took her time resurfacing sneaking around Leo and then coming up with her hands over his eyes and her mouth kissing his neck.

Leo smiled as Lin blocked him from seeing then kissed his neck. "That was good." He joked, before kissing Lin, then pulling her down under the water with him, then continuing to kiss her, until he ran out of breath. He then re-surfaced with Lin, then began kissing her neck, and working towards her lips.

Lin smiled at him, "yeah it was" she said, when he started to kiss her neck she gave him better access.

Leo then kissed Lin's lips once again, and held it for a long time as his hands moved around her body, as they floated around in the lake. "This is better than back at my place." He joked, before kissing her again.

LIn smiled, "yeah" she started to swim away, "come on catch me" she said, going under and swimming around him.

Leo smiled then laughed as Lin swam underwater, and all around him. He dived under with her then grabbed her by the waist, and swam her to the side, where he put her against the lake banks so she could lean against them as he kissed her lips again. He then lifted her up onto the side, then pushed her back, before climbing out of the water, then moving on top of her as he began to kiss her all over her body again. "I think I've caught you Mrs." He said, jokingly, before standing up then diving back into the water. "Come On." He said, swimming away, as he laughed. "Chase Me." He joked.

Leo finished the kiss with Lin, then swam deep underwater so Lin couldn't see him, he then rubbed his hands up Lin's legs then carried on up until his head re-surfaced. He then held Lin by the top of her legs then kissed her again, letting it last.

Lin looked at him, "bad mistake buddy" she said, swimming over to him and kissing him while splashing him at the same time.

Leo held the kiss, then swam underwater again, getting himself behind Lin and going between Lin's legs, before lifting her up onto his shoulders. He then re-surfaced with Lin still on his shoulders. He looked up at her. "I hope you're not afraid of heights." Leo shouted as he laughed.

Leo smiled up at her. "You won't fall, not on my shoulders..." He said, before bringing her down into his arms, so that her legs hung over his lower-arms. "Is that better?" He asked sweetly, with a smile, before he kissed her lips once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back