Oh No! It's a war....

Katie Mcgrath

OOC First Name
ellen
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Katie was a new comer at Hogwarts. She had no idea of some hidden secrets. She was aware of course that not all the students were good and nice. Sometimes she had a thought that when she'll be sorted, she might be aloof from her classmates. She admitted that she was not nice, sometimes she was selfish and cruel. She was also thinking that she might not be like that if her mother didn't find any other guy when her father died. She was so depressed and she hated her mother so much, as well as her evil step sister. Evil, as she called her but everyone knows that she was the only evil in the family. Now, she was so mad that her mother brought them in the same school.
Katie was wandering around the park when she saw someone that her temper rose. She walked towards them angrily.

Maite was excited to roam the place. She was also a bit nervous. It was her first time in Hogwarts. She asked her stepsister to wander with her but she just rejected her grumpily. Even they were not real sisters, Maite loved her and treated as her true sis but the problem was her stepsister hated her so much. She wandered the place alone until she reached the Takarokaro Park. She enjoyed what she'd seen. Actually she met a girl that if she wasn't wrong, was also new in the place.
" Hi. Are you also new here? " ,she asked the girl happily. She was really desperated to meet new friends.
While she was waiting for the girl's reply, she saw her stepsister not far from where she stood. Then, her stepsister saw her too and walked towards them. She felt a sudden nervous. She already knew what would be her stepsister likely to do on her.

" Oh no! " ,she mumbled to herself.
When sister was almost with them, she only said
" Hi. "

Hyacin decided to enjoy the Brightstone weekend and went to a park known as the takarokaro. Hyacin laugh at the park's name, she can't say it correctly. Takokakaro,tokararo,totoroka, she murmured as she walks. She laugh on her own mistake making her looks like she has a mental illness. As she wandered the park,someone unfamiliar called her not really calling her but spoke to her. "Hi! yeah, I'm new to this park but not new to the community," she said politely and smiled. "You're new right?" Hyacin guessed and continued,"hmm .. upcoming first year ?" Hyacin looked around where the new girl is looking and saw that someone is approaching them.

Katie felt a sudden temper whenever she saw her stepsister. She couldn't resist to handle it even in a public place. Katie walked towards the direction of her stepsister.
" What are you doing here? " ,she said.
" Are you following me? Is this the reason why mother permitted you to go with me? My guard! " ,she said harshly.

Maite was used to her stepsister's behavior. Even she was being despised, she was still nice to her. She was still hoping that someday, they will be the great sisters with no hatred and doubts.
"Katie. It happened that I'm also here. I have no intention to spy on you or guard you or whatever things you're thinking of me.",she said in an angelic voice.

Hyacin kept her silence. She don't want to intrude the conversation of the two girls in front of her. She wanted to leave but it's not right just to leave them there. Still, Hyacin know neither of the two. She thought if the girl who talked to her earlier might forgot about her So she decided to talk, "erm, so, you 2 know each other?" she said a little dubious now that the anger of the rude girl might turn to her. " I'm Hyacin, by the way" she said and gestured her hands to the rude one to shake.

Katie ignored Maite and got her attention to the other girl beside her stepsister.
" You? Don't dare to talk to her. She's evil! " ,she said.

Hyacin was taken aback. Her eyes were wide in shock. She let her hand drop and stared for a short time on the rude girl. Is she talking to me? Hyacin thought, "who's evil?" Hyacin asked. She wonders if she's talkinh about the girl who talked to her earlier whom until now she didn't know the name.

Katie smiled to her stepsister.
" She is evil! " ,she said while pointing at Maite.
" You have to be careful when she's around. She might kill you. She has no conscience! ",she told the girl in a stern voice.

" Katie! What are you talking about? " ,Maite interrupted her stepsister. She knew that the girl was frightened now." Oh. That's not true. We're sisters. Actually, my stepsister. " ,she explained. Maite didn't want a war, more especially when it comes to her stepsister. It was her first time that she interrupted Katie. Mostly, she was silent if Katie was confronting at her. She didn't know what to do. She noticed that Katie was glowering at her.

Nathan was wandering around the takarokaro park with his sister but Natalie got lost and he needs to finds her. He stopped when he saw Hyacin the girl who is her sister's friend. He was very grateful that nice people like Hyacin do exist. She accepted his squib sister and even help Natalie go on with life. He saw Hyacin stepping backward and backward until she got bumped into Nathan. They collide and hit the ground. Fortunately,no one got hurt. Hyacin just waved and smiled then run. Nathan looked after her until she was gone. He turn to look where Hyacin's original spot is and knew it at once why she went off. Two girls were glaring at each other. Nathan knew Hyacin enough to understand the situation. Hyacin don't want to see fights or even simple glaring. He suppressed a laugh and walked toward the two girls. "Hey." he said and waved his hand a little then continued, "I'm not an Auror or a cop for this matter, but you just scare a girl," he said with his brows raised. "is there a problem?" he asked. He looked at both girls and saw that one of them is actually a young girl and the other a little grown up.

Katie was glowering at her stepsister and she was arguing with her. She couldn't accept her stepsister in her entire life. She didn't like her. She held Maite's left arm so tight that her stepsister complained. She was gripping her so hard. Then, a boy spoke to them. Katie looked at him for a few seconds.
" There's no problem between us " ,she said and glanced back to Maite "Right? We're just talking about this school."

Maite knew what her stepsister meant when she looked at her. She told the boy abruptly, "Yeah. Nothing to worry about. "
Maite didn't want any trouble with her stepsister so she better lied to him. She saw that Katie smiled at her. Actually, a wicked smile with a bad intention. She knew her stepsister, she'll do everything just to make herself clear and good to everybody.
" Who are you anyway? And where is the girl here? " ,she asked the intruder.

Hyacin came to a halt from walking. It's not nice to leave them alone without saying goodbye. She went back and saw Nathan there."Hey Nathan!" she shouted and looked at the young girl. "This is Nathan and I'm Hyacin. Sorry if I left you, I just don't know how to stop you from killing each other." She said and looked back to Nathan "Sorry, I left you here and now I've messed up." she said and looked back to the girl who's younger that her. "who are you anyway? and you said your stepsisters. Why are you bickering?" she asked,.

Maite smirked to the girl who was approaching towards them. She was quite nervous and she didn't know why. Maybe because of her stepsister? Maybe because she didn't want things to make worse. She was contemplating about her place in her stepsisters life. Does she really have a chance to be with her peacefully without any war or arguments? She was distracted from her thoughts when she heard the girl who named herself Hyacin, talking to her. She answered her without knowing that her tears were smoldering in her eyes. Then, it fell down voluntarily on her pinkish cheeks.
" I'm Maite. And this is my...... " ,she couldn't even introduced her stepsister now. But why? She felt that even she was proud to say that she was my stepsister, still she wouldn't be accepted in Katie's life. She felt that she was a big lump in her stepsister's throat that she wanted to get rid off. And she respected her. Still.
" Sorry. I think it's not okay for me to be here. I have to go. " She turned her back on them without glancing. Even saying goodbye formally to her stepsister. She ran faster as she could so that they couldn't stop her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back