OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chayton's ❤
Poor, poor Andy. This was totally not her day, Madlyn pass the school enormous lawn and walk up the steps to the entrance. moments ago, Andy had been fine talking and doing great, moments ago he had been strong enough to handle her being around. It's shocking how a second can trigger and make a huge difference. "I can't believe this is happening, I can't believe he fainted" she said rambling to herself. The worst part was walking with him and everyone around you saw him holding Andy and since he was so fragile he looked completely limp. People were thinking the worst at this point, though instead of explaining why she was carrying a boy around in her arm for the first time, Madlyn continued walking. She made to the first set of stairs, this will probably be complicated more then she thought. "Move out of the way please, perfect on duty" she said to those she was passing by up, she made to the third floor eventually, it was a long walk with a boy who's body weight was taking on quickly.

"Andy, come on Andy?" she whispered in his ear, almost there, almost there. She turn the corridors, lifted Andy up when she accidentally bump into someone, "Sorry, sorry my bad!" he was safe thanks to her large arms. She was almost there, almost able to help hopefully there will be someone there to sort him out. Things got a little more complicated, she started to have the hiccups. this is just rather annoying right now. Will she be able to explain what happen or will she get in trouble for what happen?! She pray not, she was perfect for Christ sakes, this was no time to get in trouble now. "And---(Hic)--ddyyyyy, wakk-(Hic)-e up"

It was quite cold, in fact, it was down right freezing to the little Ravenclaw. Andy had no idea where he was, or why he was seeing black, when he realised that he was moving, but he wasn't. It was confusing. He felt like opening his eyes, but his eyelids were too heavy to open. He was terrified, absolutely terrified. He didn't know what was happening, how was he moving? Who was carrying him? He had to remember back to before he fainted. What had happened... His heartbeat sped up when he came to one, very horrifying, absolutely mortifying conclusion. Madlyn was transporting him somewhere! Was she trying to take him to her horrifying dungeon so she could eat him?! Was she going to dispose of his limp body to aviod getting in trouble? Andy could feel himself going paler. He could hear people murmuring. 'What happened?' 'Why is Madlyn carrying that boy?' The questions went on and on, but one voice stood out. It was Madlyn's, she was saying his name, but Andy didn't want to answer, he was too scared to answer, he was too tired to answer and he had a huge headache from fainting and possibly hitting his little blonde head on something. He could feel Madlyn, whom he now knew was carrying him and trying to start a conversation with him, though he was not sure why, it was obvious that he was not able to talk, she was climbing stairs, well, it felt like it. His head was spinning from the seemingly unbalanced movement.

When he was finally able to open his eyes, he got another fright. Madlyn was making weird noises, noises that were quite scary to him. It was like she was doing some sort of bird call or something, it was horrifying. So the first thing he did was scream his little lungs out, jump out of Madlyn's arms and fell to the ground. He soon regretted his natural 'jump away' reflexes, because Madlyn was very tall, and Andy was very small, and the space between the cold floor and Andy was very large, so Andy was in quite a bit of pain right now. Not only did he have a headache, he had a sore bottom and he was petrified, his eyes were watering up from the pain and shock. He thought meeting Lola Caracola was bad. This was ten times worse, he really wanted Daniel right now, or maybe Hazel, he would even settle for Drake and Justin, he just needed a cousin to help him. "Madlyn!" He cried with shock and worry, he needed to try and understand before he fainted, for a third time this week.
[/justfy]​

Aisling was reading, and the hospital wing was very quiet. There were birds singing outside, and a brisk breeze blew in the window.Today, students were wearing scarves and jumpers, but for Aisling it was very warm. Irish Summers ere colder than this. Her legs were resting on a stool, as she lay back in a comfortable armchair. The calm of the wing was odd in itself, usually at this stage she'd have at least a few messed up transfiguration attempts. Suddenly, she heard a commotion outside she stood up from her chir, wondering if she should get a teacher, or deal with it herself. She wasn't sure if the students were just joking, or something was actually wrong.

She strode out into the hallway, and saw a Gryffindor Prefect holding a boy in her arms. "What's going on here?" she demanded, then she took a closer look and realised he was unconcious. "Come on-get him inside." she gestured with her arm to the girl, opening the large door to the hospital wing. "What happened?" she asked, leading them to a bed.

Madlyn hiccuping grew worst. She became frustrated without being able to make any sense at all. Her frustration showed on her face, she tried speeding up quickly to the Hospital Wing. Andy didn't make it on time, he jump out of her hands and shouted her name. Madlyn eyes popped out, she grew red from embarrassment. "What,(Hic) I was taking you too (Hic) to the hospital wing. (Hic)" she covered her enormous mouth, her blush deepen. He wouldn't believe, her would just think she was lying or trying to eat. Gawd how did she get into this mess?! I was trying to help you, she thought in silence. The commotion outside of the wings got the nurse attention, she came out oblivious to the fact Andy was no longer in her hands anymore and asking her to bring him inside. What she wants me to force him inside? No way!

"Anddd (Hic)dddy I"m trying to (Hic) help you!" she ignored the nurse instructions for once, before he fainted again, she wanted him to know the truth. Since he was accusing her with his eyes and not yet with words, she spoke ahead of him assuming this is what he was thinking. "You fainted, (Hic), we were outside and I was about to leave you alone but you've (Hic) fainted, oh come off it!" she yelled at her own damn hiccups. They were barley letting her get anything out. She's heard once or twice that if you held your breath for a while they would go away. Typically water would be the best cure for hiccups, she had none so she had to go with holding her breath. She closed her mouth and held them closed tight lipped. Forget trying to help Andy, if he fainted once more she would be okay, the hospital wing after all was just a couple steps ahead of them. She'll drag him in this time instead of lifting a toe.

Andy was downright terrified, he had no idea what to do. Madlyn seemed very stressed, and those hiccups made her even more scary to the small Ravenclaw, he was only 5'1, Madlyn was close to 7, maybe 8 foot, he couldn't be sure, to him, she looked like a tower, a huge, tall, scary tower that was hiccuping! Andy hated hiccups, and feared them to the bone, sure it was a weird thing to be scared of, but it was one of them, it wasn't his fault he found them terrifying. Than another person's voice flew into his earse jumped at her tone, but as she settled her tone down, he slightly setteled down too, though not too much, Madlyn's hiccups were stopping his brain from thinking properly. He knew this would happen if he fainted, he knew the world would be turned upside down if he fainted, it always did. He tried to listen to what she had to say, by sound of it, he had fainted, which he quickly realised, apparently she was trying to help him, by taking him to the hospital wing. He supposed it was logical, but it didn't make him stop being scared or from worrying.

"I-I-" He couldn't construct a proper sentence, though he was trying. He picked himself up, he was quite wobbly and had to use the wall to lean on and stand up. He looked at the woman that just came to him, fear and worry showing in his bright blue eyes, it was very accurate to the way he was feeling. He was feeling sick in the stomach and he wanted to go back to Ravenclaw twoer, where it was safe, and Hazel was there, he needed some comforting from someone he trusted, he wanted his cousins, any of his cousins, even Justin and Drake would be appriciated. "I'm fine." He insisted, though his wobbly legs, weak voice and fearful, teary eyes told another story.

Maldyn frown. She could tell he was lying, it was so obvious with his weak legs and tearful eyes that he was not fine. She pointed a finger at him, not saying a word. At this point she was still holding her breath. Madlyn pointed at the hospital wing demanded that he go right in there and lay down. She would drag him if she had too, she open her mouth to speak. Madlyn started to breath again though she was out of breath and a little blue. Her chest hurt and she felt like she had swallow a larger lump of rocks. It had been the air pressing through her chest and now it had dissolved into her overly large lungs. "You are not fine, Andy you look like you almost died or something. Now go in there and see if she can do anything for you. If you want I'll stay out here for you, that's if you want me too" she turn around and sat down on the floor. Arms folded to her chest she sat a while in silence, after several minutes she put her head down. This was not their day, seriously she couldn't explain what just happen between them. Felt like bad luck was upon them and there was nothing neither of them can do about it.

OOCOut of Character:
My bad for the shortness :3

Andy knew he was lying, he also knew that lying was bad and was not going to get him anywhere, but he really didn't want to go, not at all, never. He didn't want to go to the hospital wing, but now he was basically at the door, he didn't want to go into that place that smelt strongly of medicene and made him feel sicker. Besides, some sick person could be in there and he could catch some horrifying disease that could lead to his death, he didn't want that, he'd rather walk through mud, and that was saying a lot, he hated mud, he feared mud in fact, with a passion. He looked at Madlyn, she was the only person he knew, he didn't like strangers, or angry, scary people, the lady that bursted in out of nowhere qualifed for all of the previsously mentioned, to Andy. His blue, glassy eyes were screaming out that he didn't want to go, he wanted to stay, right where he was, he wouldn't mind dying right here, it was nice against this wall, it was probably better than the hospital wing. "I don't want to go!" He coughed, using all of his strength to form actual, audible words so Madlyn and possible the nurse to hear and understand. 'I want to stay right here." He added, his wobbly voice quiet, nearly a squeak. He was desprite to stay right where he was, so desperate, he put all of his weight against the wall, not that there was much, and just sat there, leaning against the wall, switching his attention between the strange, scary woman and Madlyn. "Please don't make me go..." He squeaked quietly.

OOCOut of Character:
It's okay. Andy's being difficult :tut:

Madlyn's eyes shot open, he was bewilder. He was going on panicking mode and once he was there he was leaning onto the wall screaming he did not want to go in there. Madlyn shook her head, she was dealing with a boy who had many strange phobia, phobia and weird behavior. She act to on his behalf, he was not functioning right at this moment. She sighed heavily and told the nurse that none of her assistance was needed at this moment and that she will take it from here. The woman return to the room, leaving Andy and her be. Madlyn remain on the ground, away from Andy. He cowered in his corner, sobbing maybe, madlyn could no longer till. He jump shift so many times, it was hard to keep up so she remain silent. Silent and quiet, quiet and silent. Madlyn let the quiet air hopefully calm him down, she'd asked anyone coming in their direction to go somewhere else. Only one other student was asked to come back later down the corridors, they gave Andy a strange look, nodded, and walked away. Madlyn sat there thinking what should she do next.

Madlyn counted on time to help him out, waited till he was 'safe again', waited till he was at least quiet. She felt her own heart beat a mile away, Andy scared her too. Andy scared her too but she wasn't about to abounded the helpless boy. Madlyn thought something reasonable to say or do. Okay a good amount of time has passed, Madlyn looked up from where she sat and smiled. "Andy tell me your okay? It's going to be alright if you just stop overreacting to much. I promise everything going to be alright, you have to learn how to trust someone besides your cousins" she used her soft voice again, he will be okay if she was around she guessed, but he really needed to chill. She had said somethings, he was a brave boy but he needed to be a little stronger or at least a little blunt, if he was blunt he'd be okay. She bit her lower lip and watched him from her corner.

Think. Think. Think! Andy was trying to think so hard, of anything, anything that would help him escape the fear he was holding inside right now, he wanted to go to Ravenclaw tower, it was settled, that was to be his destination, but in this state? He wasn't going anywhere, there was only one way for him to get to Ravenclaw Tower, and that way was if someone carried him up there... but he couldn't ask Madlyn to do that, he didn't think she'd say no, but he was sure he would say no, he didn't want that girl to ever touch him again, he just wanted to magically pop up infront of Ravenclaw tower, he was in a magical school, why could this not happen for him? Just once!? But he soon came to the realisesation as to why it couldn;t happen. Simply because the universe hated him a d obviously want to see him dead. He wasn't sure why Madlyn was so quiet, was she planning something? Why was she quiet? Why wasn't she talking? She looked just as scared as Andy.. was there some sort of scary monster behind him? Were they both going to die? Though he was glad that Madlyn didn't let anyone near him, that was nice of her, she could have just left him all alone, but instead she stayed, though she kept her distance, which made Andy more comfortable.

Andy was quite shocked. Madlyn thought he was overreacting? Seriously? Andy thought he was keeping his emotions quite under control, he would have usually fainted by now with all this negative excitment, but now, instead he was using a wall for support and was trying to stay sane, how could that be considered overreacting? But how could he tell Madlyn that he was okay? He wasn't okay, not at all, he wanted to go back to the Ravenclaw common room so badly, it was killing him. "I-I... I want to go to Ravenclaw common room..." He whimpered, swallowing the lump that had grown there. "Please?" He hoped that she'd understnad what he was meaning to say, basically, he wanted her to get him to the common room, by any means nessesary, even if that included carrying him there, if nessesary, which by the way his legs were, she'd probably end up carrying him.

He said something, finally. She was please to hear he needed her help, brought her some comfort that Andy was actually trusting her with his life. She nodded in agreeing with him, she wouldn't have to explain to the healer what was happening, Madlyn would deal with her later. She stood up and walked over to Andy. "Okay, this is what's going to happen, I'm going to help you out but you have to walk with me, seeing as you didn't break your leg or anything. I'm going to help you up, hold you up a little and just walk you up the flight of stairs. I will be very careful when I do this, alright?" she stop, that was fair enough amount of information. She felt a little wrong for having to speak to him like a little boy, because that was the thing, Andy wasn't a little boy. Probably a year behind, that was all. She stood up and allowed her hand to help him up. So far in the amount of time she said this all, he hasn't freaked out. Madlyn simper, "Ready whenever you are, take your time really there's no rush" Madlyn had the time of the world to look after someone helpless, is it sad that he was about interesting as her life been recently? She didn't regret meeting Andy at all. Getting use to him will take some time.

Andy nodded to her words. He could do this, it was only walking side-by-side through the school, not too scary, nope. He could definately do this, people did it everyday, so surely he could do it just this once? Mmhmm he was going to do it. Andy couldn't believe that he was actually trusting this girl with his life, he very fragile life, but he was going to, because for some reason, he felt he had to, or she would kill him. So he was sort of working under distress. He looked at his leg, grateful that he was able to use both of them, because he really didn't want to be carried anymore, the height when in her arms... it was unbearable for the Ravenclaw. He looked at the stairs, another fear he had, though it wasn't as big as some, right now, it was being overridden by the fear of the gigantic girl, Madlyn, that was going to help him, or so she said. Andy put a ska on Madlyn and allowed himself to be helped fully to his feet, he was going to do this! He took several deep breaths to stop himself from getting a light head, he was not going to faint, not right now, he refused. Andyy nodded, and deep another deep breath, he tried his hardest to form a sentence o thankyou to Madlyn, because he mentally realised that she was trying to help, but physically he couldn't control what his body told him, because he also understood one thing. Madlyn was dangerous. She might not be mean, in fact, she seemed like one of the nicest people in existence, she seemed to have a level head as well, but the strength that lay dorment in her stature was noted by Andy, and this made her a possible threat to the small blonde, even if she herself didn't realise it.

Andy slowly scaled the stair to the Ravenclaw Tower, it was quite a climb, even from the thired floor, but he was used to it, so he was not tired at all. Once you did this for three years, you got used to all the stairs, even Andy, someone that feared stairs, wasn't too shaken by this set of stairs, because he used them everyday, other stairs? They were a little bit frightful, but not really these stairs.When they finally reached the Ravenclaw common room, he sighed slightly out of relief, he would be safe in there. He took more deep breaths and looked over to Madlyn, his blue eyes downcast a little, he felt bad for making her climb all those stairs, she might not be used to it, he wasn't sure. But his weakness forced her to scale them with him, the least he could do was try and say thankyou, even if it would be horribly short, the thought would hopefully shine through his simple, short worded sentence. "Thankyou."

Endless stairs later, and so much for breathing, they arrived the last steps of the tower. She was so relieved, more relieved then Andy. Thank mother nature Gryffindor common room was a flight down from the Raven's tower. She let him go, as she wasn't really touching just really guiding him through all that horrible steps. "Any time, I guess" she said to the weak claw, he was a sweet kid when his eyes weren't so judging and frightening. Not to be mean, she was happy to have drop him off. He was so much of a wreck for her to handle, still, she liked Andy. He could someday, someday be a potential friend. "I have to go, it's getting late for me, but do take care Andy. Seriously I don't want to hear you've fainted again" she said jokingly. Madlyn turn her backside around and walked away. She went down the stairs one by one, she couldn't wrong so she took her time instead of assaulting herself with them, she manage the steps quite nicely going down. She headed for Gryffindor's common room, today had been one of those day she could never forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back