oh great is this real

Lin Garcia

Lin walked around looking at bleak street she had her blond hair down and a skirt on and a tanktop both were tight and both were black the color she loved, when all of a sudden she bumped into someone.

Riley was walking with his head down and hands in pockets. He wasnt paying much attention to where he was ging when he felt someone walked into him. He scowled. " Hey watch where you are going." He turned around and saw a pretty girl in a short scit and top. He smiled. " Hey, what brings you here?"

Lin spun and looked at him, "oh i am looking around in a dark and spooky tunnel and finding cute guys to take home and kiss" she said, giggling at her own words.

Lin smiled, "yeah so handsome riley where were you heading before you seen me?" she asked, giving him a smile.

Ana was looking round the house, wondering whether Riley was home or not, when she heard the pop. She knew he'd want to know whether she had a boy or girl and couldn't wait to tell him. She walked in the direction of the front door and then stood frozen where she was when she saw what was happening in front of her. Anger drowned her body and suddenly she hated Riley more than she had ever hated anyone before.

Riley followed her gaze and was shocked. " Oh urm Ana. This girl who i have no idea about was just lost. She wanted directions so i said i had a map. That is why she is here." He knew it was a terrible excuse and he sighed. He looked up at her like a little boy. " Its not what it looks like."

Ana started yelling at Riley. She couldn't stop herself. "Oh really?! So I take it your lips are now a map then, are they?!" She shook her head and took a few steps back as she apparated out of the house.

Riley watched her apperate out of site. He sighed. He couldnt be bothered to try and get her back now, he didnt see the point in being with her anymore. He turned to the girl with an evil smile on his face. " Dont worry about it. She just fancied me." He walked close to her and pulled her closer to him and moved some hair from her face. " So where were we?"

Riley was looking strait at the ceiling, he felt weird about not having Ana with him. He felt open, alone. He shook that feeling off when he spoke to Lin. " Im fine thanks. Do you want a drink or anything?"

Lin shook her head, "no i don't know i think i should go i feel bad that you and your girl haven't made up" she said, standing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back