Oh god not again

Laura Salvatore

OOC First Name
Rebekah
Laura decided to walk to michaels seeing as she didnt live that far away. As she was walking down the road. She got beaten up by a group of men from her youth. Next thing she knew she was in hospital with michael next to her.

Michael was a sleep when he got the phone call about Laura. As quick as he could Micjeal Sgribbled a note to Elise explaing where he had gone. He Jumped into his truck and drove as quick as he could to the hospital. He'd been there ten minuetes when Laura awoke. "How you feeling Hun?" he asked.

"Painful. Thats how im feeling." She said to Michael. "Michael i know who it was." she told him. "It was my Muggle ex Damitrie." She told him. She saw the look on Michaels face. "Michael please dont hurt him to badly!" she shouted after him as michael ran out of the door.

Michael listened to Laura. when she told him that it was demitrie he knew waht he was going to do. he heard Laura call after him but he didnt care. when he got to the truck he phoned a round to find demitrie. once he found him he poped home to grab his wand as he didnt know if laura was a witch or not he would have to ask her later. Michael being Michael decided that just for Effect he would smash in the guys front door. All Michael saw was a guy running at him with a bat. When Michael awoke he was in a Muggle prision.
"Oh God not again." he shouted to the empty space
Michael picked the lock and made his escape. He made his way down to the Vheicle holding bay and found his truck. He drove to fast to be inconspicus but he didnt care he had to get home. He arrived home quickly. He grabbed what ever he could and threw them into a bag. He suddenly noticed Elise stood there. "Elise hunny i gotta go for a while. Just till the muggle police stop looking for me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back