Oh Gawd!

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie thought her legs might collapse under her as she ran up to the North Tower. Her face was tear stained from the amount she had cried, and now more tears were spilling out onto her cheeks.
She felt like all she did was cry these days, that just wasn't her, she hadn't been herself for weeks and Mike dumping her hadn't helped!
Falling down onto a step, Ellie wiped her eyes a little, but it was no use, the tears continued to fall!
Letting her head fall into her hands, she thought someone must have it in for her up there (Heaven)!

((If you're wondering were she's run from, It's the thread titled Ellie and Mike in the Lawn))

Zazuka came up to the to the noth tower when she wanted to be alone and had nothing to do. After her deressing set of dreams she had had nothing but uplifting feelings every time she woke up at two or three in the morning. This apperently was not the case for her friend Ellie who she saw was already in the north tower. "Hey Els what's wrong?" She asked as she walked up to her. Zazuka could tell those where not tears of joy.

Mike chased after Ellie, runnig up all the stairs to the North Tower. Mike crept in, and was surprised when he saw Zuka there aswell. If only the ground could swallow him Mike thought.

Ellie looked up, hearing Zukas voice and tried to smile through her tears. "Oh it's nothing" she said, before spotting Mike behind Zazuka.
Ellie tried to hold her tears back and growled at Mike, she felt like slapping him!

Mike, stared at the ground. Maybe if he had put it a nicer way or... Mike walked over to Ellie, and stood right in front of her. "Ellie", Mike began.

Zazuka placed a hand on Ellie's shoulder. "It doesn't look like nothing." She said softly but then heard Mike speck. She was sure it had something to do with him now though she couldn't quite place what it was just yet. She desided to stay silent for the rest what was going to happen and just let them work this out whatever it was.

Ellie smiled at Zuka and wiped her eyes.
"Mike, it's not your fault, It's been building up for days and has nothing to do with you, now can you please go?" She asked Mike, she had wiped all her tears away and no more were coming, she was done with crying! Things had happened that she couldn't change, and Mike was the least of her worries, she would find a way to get him back anyway, once she was back to normal!

Mike, was stuck for words, he really wanted to say something, but he acceped what Ellie had said, and with that Mike left.

Zazuka watched Mike leave then took Ellie's hands. "Els come one what's wrong. You where flooding the north tower when I came in.' She said. There was pure worry swimming in her pitch black eyes. Zazuka could still remember the insedent that happened last year.

Ellie sighed thankfully as Mike left, then smiled at Zazuka.
"Oh everythings just a bit messed up just now! Well you know how my mum died in January, my dad's already got a new girlfriend, and she's awful! I hate her and she hates me, but now she's moved into our house and there planning on getting married! She has my dad wrapped around her little finger though, she's a veela! He doesn't know that, but we had moved to New Zealand over the summer, and my Granny and Granda moved in with us. There moving out now though and can't stand Lily, i was them that found out she was a Veela, but my dad doesn't believe them. And I've been crying for the past day solid, and then Mike dumped me!" She told Zazuka, rather fastly, taking deep breaths so as to stop her tears from falling, they were already building up in her eyes.
"But the worst thing is, I don't even know what she want's from my dad, but i know it can't be good! And i told him how i feel about her and everything, and he obviosly doesn't care. He lied to me too, it was my Granny and Granda that had to write and tell me about Lily moving in and the marriage preperations!"

Zazuka put her hands over her mouth. It was times like this that she was kinda happy that she was disowned but that also ment she didn't have the warmth that a normal family had. "I'm sure she doesn't really hate you it could be just that your her new husbend's daughter. You know the girl from his previose marrage so he can see you mother in you and is just jelose or something like that. As for you hating her really I can understand I mean a strange woman coming into your house and into you life when the death of your mom is still so freash in you heart has got to be distressing. A veela searosly?" Zazuka asked partly because it allowed her the chance to take a breath, partly because she didn't know that veela would be that... caniving or vengeful but then again they did have an ugly side to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back