Oh fun... *sarcasem*

Willow Holland

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Shedua Wood Wand with a string of Thestral tail feather 9 1/2 inch
Willow's rose boots pounded on the pavement as she ran from a set of hoods she had managed to get on the wrong side of. It wasn't her fault the leader of the girls looks like she had just head long into a wall. When she told her that it was all they needed to give chace. Normally Willow would have taken them on with boths fists up but she couldn't afford to get into more trouble.

This was Willow's second time escaping Hogwarts on a Brightstone weekend. She would have to be back before dark as the other students where making thier way back so she could mix onto the crowd but first Willow had to lose the muggs. She climbed up a devider between two of the shops after diving into an ally then jumped down on something squishy and alive.

Josh was walking through an alley minding his own buisness when he felt something heavy land on him. He fell to the ground with a loud thud. He could feel the cold going through his shirt. "Owww, please get off me." Josh couldnt feel his left arm and he bad bitten his tongue on the impact of the floor and his chin.

Willow looked down to see a boy she had yet to talk to. "Sorry bout that dude. Didn't see you there." She as she stepped off his back. Willow saw that she had left a shoe tread on his shirt and looked away. She was trying her heardest not to laugh

Josh was relieved when the girl got off him. He stood to look at her then cracked his neck. "Well thanks for dropping by, im Josh."

Willow's lips seemed to peel off her top teeth in a slow smile. "Cheese ball!" She said as she finally broke down laughing. "I'm Willow. Nice to meet ya Joshy boy." She said offering him her black nailed hand. She was keeping a sharp look out for the girls that wanted to rip her hair out while still being somewhat nice.

Josh smiled as she began to laugh, then took her hand and shook it. " So Willow what exeactly were you running from that you jumped from a building?"

Willow tossed at her curly hair and rolled her eyes. "Some girls that wanted to beat me into the ground. I seemed to have insulted their Queen Witch and now they want kick upon me for saying what I though was true." She said laughing. She thought back the bout of insults that she had thrown at the girl and had to shake her head. There had really been to no reason to chace her down. "What about you? What brings you to the lands under my shoe?" She asked jokenly. She really was sorry to have hurt him but she really hadn't seen where she whad been about to land.

Josh shrugged. He diddnt really know why he was out, one minute he was inside then next he was walking and had completely forgotton why he had started it in the first place. "I was just out for a walk when some person jumped me." He smiled widely at her.

Willow let out laugh though her nose. "Yeah it's just raining chikas out here." She said sticking her tongue out. It was then that she heard the voice of one of the girls that was coming after her blood. She walked passed Josh and put her arms over her head with her hands on her elbows and swayed her hips. "Fai D. Flowright!" She yelled as if she where about to brake out in song then tapped Josh on the shoulder. "Be seeing you later maybe right now I have to make a Great Escape." She said giving him a wider than wide smile. She turned ran to the end of the street then made to be gone.

Josh heard a persons voice then watched the girl run away. He an after her and grabbed her arm. " Hey you said that those girls are coming after you. Well if they don know who you are then you cn always act ok." He smiled back at her. "Follow my lead ok." He took his wand out of his pocket and pointed it towards down the alley.

Willow looked at Jake with one raised eyebrow. "I just annouced that I was here and ready to give them more exsersice. The one that saw me looked like she needed it pulse a few hours on the Quidditch feald. Can ya hear me?" She said traling insults as she looked at his wand. For a moment she felt like taking out her own, degree of underage magic be damned but then she thought of how she had come to be out here in the first place.

Josh looked serious. "Ok we arnt going to use magic but we can threated because we are both 18 and have left school." He smiled and gave her a wink. Then he waited for the people to arrive so that he could unleash a world of worry on them.

Willow rolled her eyes. "I could been half way to the Three Broomsticks by now." She said but gave Josh a wide smile. He wasn't just a handsome face after all. Three girls arrives all looking about as outlaw-ish as Willow P. "Take back what you said Yankee." One yelled. "I meant what I said witch I ain't taken it back." She said then grabbed on to Josh's arm. "I learned a bit about being a mistress of escape from my aunt if you don't think hitting a girl is right." She said with a wide grin.

Josh ignored the girl and kept up with his appearance. "I suggest if you girls dont want to end up in a hospital with burns sores and loss of limbs then i suggets you get out of my sight before i reach five or else you will drinking pumpkin juice through a tube." Josh scowled at them all then walked over to the closest one and stuck it against her gead. "If you think im joking then try me because i know spells that you will never even hear about and you three dont look any more than 3rd years so if i were you then i wounld scram......NOW!" He glared at them as they ran quickly away from from him and the girl.
He turned to her and smiled widely. "Well that was a slap and a tickle. I was hoping for more of an arguement or something."

Willow shook her head and laughed. "Well leave it to a Drummie to scare off a gang of wanna be tough girls." She said in her usual joking manor. She kept her hand on his arm and moved her head. "Come on I think you've earned a free drink or two." She said her smile cheeky but not quite flirty. Willow never really went for that kind of stuff though she did learn from watching the girls at her school.

Josh smiled ather and began to walk with her. "So then what school do you go to?" He diddnt recognise her so diddnt think that she went to Durmmy with him.

"I'm a Hoggien. From Hogwarts New Zealand branch." Willow said with a proud smile on her face. She may lived life like there where no rule that she couldn't brake but she was proud of her school. "I knew you where a Drummy because of what I call the Drumstrang stare." She said giving Josh a mock dark look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back