Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Sturdy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Mazikeen didn't know what she had done. A few wrong turns it seemed and instead of being in a place that was nice and familiar she had found herself in these creepy passage ways. She didn't like it at all, but she just had to treat it like an adventure. That way she would be feeling a little less terrified of being eaten by some ugly hag. The girl took a deep breath, filling her lungs as much as she could, holding it for a few seconds and breathing out the same. She was ready, she could do this, she just had to find her way. She could find her way. She definitely could. Maze felt confident in herself, she knew that getting through this would be easy if she just put her mind to it. If she let all her fears wash away and power through as if she owned the place. The girl knew that eventually she would find her way out, or her parent's would come looking for her, since they were very over protective. Mazikeen had already decided that if she managed to make it out of these streets without them finding her she probably wasn't going to tell them what happened. The girl just knew it was a bad idea, so she needed to figure her way out of there quickly.

A small child stuck out like a sore thumb when compared to the usual denizens of Bleak Street, a far more mature setting. The innocence of youth was a stark contrast to the dark dealings that tarnished the cobbled alleyway, winding from the shadows of Obsidian Harbor, and it didn't take long for that youthful light to become noticed. Agatha's eyes, sharp despite her haggard appearance, soon caught sight of the young girl wandering through Bleak, unaccompanied by any sort of guardian. Alone, and seemingly unconcerned about where she was. The hag might have taken a second to wonder if perhaps she were a daughter of the streets usual patrons, if not for the fact they all knew better than to leave a child on their own in such a place. Even for the mere thugs, none were that stupid. The woman's nostrils flared and she licked at her lips, as if trying to take in the child's scent from afar. It had been so long since Agatha last had a proper meal. Raw spleen at the Ater from who knew what creature didn't quite cut it.

A mangy dog at the hags feet rumbled a low growl, noticing as its mistress had, the young girl down the alley. "Heel, Budge. Dinner will come soon enough." The hag cooed, flashing the mutt a wicked grin. Clawed fingertips reached into a pouch hanging from her robes, and she soon withdrew a flask, bringing it to her cracked lips and downing the contents in one. Agatha spent a quiet moment waiting in the shadows, her wretched form contorting, lips pursed in silent discomfort as changes overcame her body. Soon, where an ugly hag once stood was replaced by a beautiful witch, with fair skin and soft lips. Her plain robes, perhaps a little worn at the hem, only accentuated her radiant face further. Catching sight of herself in a nearby window, Agatha smiled, admiring the reflection briefly, before stepping back out onto the street, leaving the dog behind. She made a point of not seeming to notice the girl until she had moved much closer, pretending to curiously browse shop windows as she passed, as if a stranger to the alley herself, until finally catching sight of the youth and feigning surprise to see someone so young somewhere so foreboding. "Oh! Excuse me, dear. Are you alright? Where are your parents?" A kind voice, laced with concern, though it could not have been further from the truth.

Mazikeen knew it probably wasn't a good idea to be wandering down this way, that she should turn back and go the way that she came, but the girl didn't want to. She didn't want to admit failure so she would push forward and find her way out of this place. She glanced around herself constantly, almost drawing more attention to herself in doing this action, blonde hair near dancing with the amount of movement that Maze was putting it in. She wasn't scared, of course not, Maze didn't get scared. She just needed to get away from there. She needed that exit and she needed to leave. She needed to never tell anyone about this ever. Certainly not her parents. The young girl rubbed her hands nervously against one another and kept moving, maybe she should follow the sun and figure out where she was with that, but Maze didn't know how to do that. She just knew it was possible.

The girl turned around rapidly when she heard a voice addressing her, she was met with the sight of a woman, older than school age, but not quite too old. She frowned at the words the woman spoke, the nature of this street always made her feel more nervous than she would've otherwise been about a woman helping her. Mazikeen seemed to wrap her arms around her more, taking a small step away from the woman. She had no reason to trust this woman, but her parents had always taught her to wary of people, especially random adults talking to her, but she was lost, she was very lost. Maybe she should do it just this once? "I'm lost," she stated speaking with far more confidence than she was actually feeling. maybe this woman was just a kind woman who wanted to help her, "My parents are waiting for me, but I got turned around getting some books for school." it wasn't entirely the truth, her parents were waiting for her, but they wouldn't be here for another few hours, so she was stuck really. "Do you know the way out?" Maze asked, feeling that the woman did, and just hoped it wasn't some hag.

Agatha had to remind herself not to smile too broadly despite how pleased she was as the young girl before her spoke of how she was lost, and how her parents were waiting for her. Yes, it sounded very similar to the last child who had wandered into the street when they should have known better than to do so. He never did get a chance to see his parents again. "Oh you poor little thing. It is so easy to wander astray from the harbor and end up here. So many twists and turns in this alley. They really should do something about adding better directions." She tsked to herself, shaking her head as if disappointed by the lack of convenience in the area. Like missing street signs and arrows were a problem for her! "I myself was rather lost the first time I wandered in here. Not a very pleasant place, is it, dear? Quite frightening at first! All this cold drab and drear, but I must say, you can really find some of the tastiest food here. Absolutely mouthwatering little morsels." The hag was making herself hungrier by the minute, already starting to salivate, and had to change the subject lest it became too much. She turned to look back down the alley, where it lead further into Bleak and away from the safety of the harbor. "I do believe Obsidian is over this way. Why don't I show you out? Your parents must be worried sick by now." Agatha offered helpfully, a kind smile plastered on her features, silently willing the girl to follow her with her thoughts.

Mazikeen was tentative with this woman, perhaps she did know the way out, perhaps she might help her, but this was the exact street in which such a thing just wouldn't happen. Where people wouldn't help one another. She did think that the place needed better directions and this made Mazikeen feel a little better about trusting the woman. But she was nervous, her emotions were telling her to trust her, what could she lose but her logic was saying no. She was put off a little by the way the woman talked about food, that was oversharing a little. She didn't need to know about that when she was clearly just trying to get out, "Why don't you just tell me where it is and I'll follow your instructions?" the girl countered. She didn't really trust the woman, she didn't think she should trust her. She didn't think that was a smart idea at all. Following someone in an area like this wasn't good. She needed help but if this woman was going to tell her or not was a different matter. Maze didn't entirely have many different options, so she just to try to trust this woman a little and perhaps be shown the way. "Tell me how to get out," she asked forcefully once more, knowing it just better to be a little on the safe side when it came to this place.

Agatha's smile became strained as the child refused to allow her to guide her through the street, jaw clenching while she tried to hold back the urge to just grab the little girl by the shoulders andsimply drag her down the cobbled road. "I insist." She responded, though her kindness was faltering and she wanted nothing more than to simply get what she wanted. How dare this child refuse her. "I can't allow you to wander around on your own here, with or without directions. It's too dangerous for a precious little thing like you." She stood closer and held out her hand, almost demanding the youth to take it and remain close by. The stubborn brat was testing the hag's patience. Children these days were so...cautious when it came to strangers. It was such a pain. "I won't be able to sleep tonight not knowing you're safe, knowing I've left you to wander off on your own. What would your parents think if something happened to you? How could they ever forgive themselves if some unsavory wizard were to harm you? There are some very, very bad people in this street, and they'll get you if you're on your own. "

Carrying her newest addition to her collection, little Ventus, Rayna Zhefarovich felt like she was on top of the world. She had another child. It was likely the last one she would ever birth, but that doesn't mean the end. She had a few surrogates lined up... Sort of. All it took was some pressure. Rayna was not stopping until she had the little girl she wanted. With Ventus being just a wee toddler, she would not let him go out of her sight for nothing. The woman still held her looks rather well, with the Dark Mark scar still visible on her arm, even now with a deep purple gown and a darker purple cloak covering her. Bleak street never scared her, because who could scare a Death Eater in this day and age? They were so rare, they were practically extinct. As far as she was aware, only her and her brother remained. Her man toy, Erebus, never seemed to mind. It wasn't like she was secret about it to someone like that. She could barely keep her hands off of him as is. Although today was a different story. She went to purchase some things from the shop that some Lancaster owned.

A couple of voices managed to stop her in her tracks. A small child and another woman. Rayna could not help but to see what that was. She curved around the corner and received the tail end of the conversation. That wasn't the way out... Rayna narrowed her onyx eyes, before she smirked, ruby red lips curling deviously. Cursed maternal instincts making her... Care. How horrible. "Woman, your directions are terrible. The way to Obsidian is that way." Rayna pointed to the correct direction. Why would some woman give a tiny person wrong directions? She knew there were sketchy people here, hell she was one of them, but she'd never do that to a kid.

Mazikeen was still very tentative about trusting this woman, she'd made no move to reassure her, and calling her precious didn't feel right. She didn't trust her at all, but given this place, she didn't really have anyone else that she could trust. The woman was right, these streets were dangerous, they were filled with bad people, without any help she would be left to aimlessly wander until nightfall, and by then her parents would be worried and they'd never let her wander about alone again, which she definitely didn't want. This was not a good idea, but really Maze didn't see how she had much of a choice, she had to trust her. She had to trust this woman, "O....kay," Maze said tentatively, but this was interuptted by another woman who was holding a baby in her arms pointing in a direction that hadn't appeared to where the first woman had been pointing her in. She didn't know why but the young child this woman held made Mazikeen was to trust her more and she stepped towards her, away from the woman she had believe she could trust. She kept moving towards the other woman, "Can you help me get there, or even just a little more out of here, if it isn't too much bother?" Maze boldly asked the woman with the child, obviously trusting her far more than she had the other one.

Agatha had come so close, only for her efforts to be ripped away by the intrusion of another - a mother, with her child, one that looked even more delicious than the older girl she'd been speaking to. Agatha's eyes narrowed as the woman corrected her directions, attempting to guide the stray youth back to the safety of Obsidian Harbor, which seemed to work. She'd lost her meal, right when she thought she had her. "How dare you, witch." She spat, her once beautiful features contorting into an ugly grimace, his hands balling into angry fists. Meddlesome witches, ruining her catch. The hag eyed the baby in her arms, and she flashed her teeth hungrily. "I would recommend you mind your own business in future, witch. You wouldn't want something to happen to your lovely little child, would you? Dangerous place for a mother on her own, Bleak Street." She backed up as she spoke, slinking further into the alley, not capable of taking on someone with a wand, not while she didn't have her more useful potions on hand. "I'll remember your interference. And you -" She pointed a sharp finger at the girl. "If I see you here again, you're mine. The next time you stray too close to the edge of the harbor, I'll be there." With that, she slipped behind a corner, her mangy crup following at her heels as she passed it by.

The little girl asked her if she, Rayna, an active Death Eater still, to lead her out of there. Rayna just pointed her to the correct direction, so why did she need guidance? Well, children her age needed a figure to help them. The Zhefarovich children needed no such thing. Rayna brushed her blonde hair back with her free hand, and was about to anwer when she heard the other woman speak. The image of the woman twisted into something she would not wish on her worst enemy. Then it occurred to her. This was no witch. Rayna's lips curled into a subtle smirk. This was a hungry hag. Rayna's arm that was holding her young one tightened considerably, making the child clinch his mother more. Rayna reached into her gown and took out her wand, watching the hag back up, before sinking into the darkness. Hilarious, something like that try to threaten her child, as well as another, without knowing who she was. Rayna scoffed, "Pitiful things." Rayna turned to face the young girl, who couldn't be in school yet. She placed her wand in her holder, and reached to gently touch the girl on her shoulder. "Come, I'll lead you to a safer place. Best not to wonder down here, young lady, not until you can hold your own." Rayna was giving unnecessary advice, but she was feeling kind. Even if her mark was showing, she did not care. She needed to get Ventus, and this girl, out of Bleak Street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back