Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
12" Ebony Wood Interlaced with Core of Belladonna's Essence
Third year Stella, walked along the stone pavement in the garden, looking ahead as she tried not to step on a crack. If you step on a crack you break your mother's back. That was an old saying, and a pretty good one too. It's been ages since she balance one step after another and not topple over by losing her balance. She sprung up on her toes, and over again did she avoid the lines ( cracks ) moving in the fashion of gymnast. To be honest, she's not into this stuff, she consider it too girly for her taste. But when you're this bored, and not a lacrosse field in sight, she settled for the boring versus the wizard. Because wizard stuff still kinda freaks her out sometimes, and whenever she's holding wand, she's doing more bad then good.

She paused in place, her eyes focused. After a minute or two, she moved again, her arms stretched out to the side. One step, two step, and fall! She landed squared on her butt. "Oof!" she hissed, looking around to see if anyone had seen the third year go down. How embarrassing, she thought and got up quickly. While everyone up in the castle, doing wizard stuff, she was out here keeping her Mum safe from a broken back. She grows tired of the game, and is really bored. The sanctuary doesn't help, so she exit towards the great lawn.

Rhiannon McGowan was the kind of person who would likely be found in the library or somewhere eyebrow deep in a book or writing assignment after assignment for her abnormal schooling. However today she was actually almost up to date as she had just had her holiday and had caught up in muggle schooling which was now on break and she hadn't got much magic work yet this semester. Instead today she was in the hogwarts grounds. She had received a new camera for Christmas, or rather an old one. It was the kind of camera that didn't require electricity. The kind of camera that could be used in the school. She had also per chased some developer. Like with most things she had she had cot two sets. First a set of the traditional muggle ones. And secondly and to her more impressively a set of potions that would mean that her pictures moved. Today the lighting was really interesting. The clouds overhead meant two things. Firstly that the lighting was an awesome tone for pictures and secondly although it was currently pleasant out there would be a storm that evening.
She had just taken a picture of the forest with the mountains behind it almost glowing orange when a girl skipped across her view. She lowered her camera to let her pass when the girl fell over. "are you okay?" she letting the camera go back into its case ready incase the girl needed a hand. it didn't look like a particularly heavy fall but sometimes it was deceiving, with a slight difference in angle could lead from no consequence to a broken Coccyx. She took a step nearer to the girl almost involuntary and realised that it was a girl from her year though she couldn't put a name or house to the face. It seemed like recently she had been meeting all sorts of students in her year who she had never met before.

Stella turned around, unaware she had an audience who witness her fall. "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine! I've fell down worst then this before, to be honest." she smile wildly, standing on her toe at one point, out of habit to keeping still. "I was tryna not break my mum's back, you know. The old saying? Don't step on a crack or you'll break your mum's back." she briefly explained. It's hard tell if you were talking to a full blooded wizard, or a half blood. Or even a muggelborn sometimes. You never really know, until you start random conversation, then you get the feel what their upbringing was like and what not.

"Anyways, I'm Stella Or Ella." she's never seen her before, and she had no else to blame but herself for that. She's been slacking a bit in her studies. Though it's not entirely her fault. There's so much adjusting to do, new magic to learn. It's taking her some time to soak it all in. Not like most her classmate, some doing fairly well compare to Ella who would rather much take her time and not freak out over every little thing. Besides her fair troubles, she's been very accepting witch part self. "Either one works. What's your name, stranger?"

Rhiannon nodded when he said that she had had harder falls before, she guessed she didn't really know what maid falls bad though teachers at school always threatened people with a broken coccyx if they swung on their chair. "well as long as you don't break your own back saving your mothersI preferred the rhyme cats got the lurgy dogs got the flu chickens go chickenpocks" she said smiling, she hadn't heard either rhyme in years. now she knew the girl wasn't hurt she took her camera back into her hands before the light changed and took the picture she was planing to take before. a rather dramatic shot if it had come out as well as she had hoped.
when the girl introduced herself as ella. "It is nice to meet you Ella" she said in her scottish accent. "I am Rhiannon or Rhi" she said, hoping that the ever rapid grapevine hadn't yet spread her yule ball problems to the rest of the students, though from the impression she had got of Vi that would be unlikely. "you are third year right?" she asked wondering why she had hardly seem the girl before, she didn't even remember what house she was in. "did you have a good holiday?" she asked. seeing as they had just come back from christmas break.

Stella looked stump. "I've never heard that one before. What's it mean?" she's heard many metaphors, even the ones she were familiar with, she'd get them confuse. It never failed. Stuffing her hands inside her pocket, she stood along side out of view. The girl carried a camera, a very old one. Still, one that worked and it's flash was really bright. "Neat camera, but it's a little old. Don't cha think? Like really old." she can't help but comment. She's so used to modern techie stuff, she won't mean to offend. Just not used to it. She's never not use to something.

"Likewise, Rhi. A third year, yes. Really bad third year. I can't seem to stay in class long enough to remember who's in them." Stella shrug, making a face. And that went for everything else that happen outside, common rooms. You name it. Stella prefers being outside, kicking around a ball, keeping active then being stuff in the castle. It's so big, and she gets lost all the time. She had her reasons to like the out doors more. "It was cool, got to see my dad. I bought him an owl to keep in touch, he's a muggel so you can imagine how that conversation went. You?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back