Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 1/2" Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Sianna couldn’t really believe that this was her final yuleball, though certainly what she was wearing implied it heavily. The teen had opted for this last one of her yuleballs to be the only one where she didn’t work, she had an intern now, and that boy seemed all too keen to just do the work for her and who was she to deny him that. After all, despite having no partner at this event Sianna knew that she still wanted to impress the people around her. She wanted to be able to just wow people at this last event, if only for her own ego. Sianna was looking forward to her graduation ceremony, the opportunity to just step back and marvel in all she had achieved, she’d already planned on what she’d wear, who she’d invite and what she’d say to her brothers. The ravenclaw prefect put the thoughts of graduation out of her mind and focused instead upon the event before her, the one she was stepping into. The hall’s looking during this time of year would always be etched into her mind, the simple and amazing beauty of it. She began to move about the hall, just content to walk around, show off the outfit and perhaps find her intern and check up on him.

Lennon had half a mind not to attend the Yule Ball this year because he didn't have a date and wasn't really feeling up to it, but halfway through the day he figured it was his last year here so he shouldn't miss out on anything. He had always enjoyed these things anyway so it wouldn't be too bad to go. He quickly dressed up in a suit and headed down to the great hall, grabbing himself a drink and bobbing his head to the music. As he looked around he spotted someone familiar and smiled to himself. He hadn't spoken to Sianna in a long time and he remembered meeting her the first time at one of these events in their first year. Lennon put down his drink and walked over to her. "Not on yearbook duty tonight?" he asked with a small chuckle, used to seeing her with a camera at these events.

Sianna heard the familiar voice and smiled in a friendly manner at him, she had long since gotten over any feelings towards him, everything with him had just settled into a distant friendship, a friendship she did miss, but knew it was better that way, she certainly didn’t need to deal with his weird Aminia or anything like that. ”I’ve got an intern now,” the ravenclaw prefect told him before finding the little blonde in the crowd, ”There he is, he’s doing all my work for me,” Sianna was happy to have someone else doing the work for her and she could just enjoy this last event, ”It’s my last yuleball, seemed a pity to waste it taking pictures. Do you get an intern on the Monthly or not?” in all their friendship and obviously as they’d both taken positions of authority in their respective publications they’d never really spoken all that much about it, ”Your last issue was interesting, nice focus on the election,” Sianna had enjoyed it, even if she knew she didn’t care much for the election itself.

Lennon had not spoken to Sianna in a very long time. His feelings he'd once had for her had dwindled over time but now they maintained a friendship, one that had become distant for various reasons. Some of that being it seemed too much of a hassle trying to convince Aminia there was nothing going on between them, something he was very sorry Sianna often had to get involved in. Still, he hoped all that could be left in the past as they were all older and wiser now and Lennon did miss talking to Sianna since they had certain things in common. He looked over to where she pointed at her intern, laughing lightly at the sight of the small boy. "Yes you deserve to enjoy your last year," he agreed. He wanted to ask her what her plans were for the future but she asked about the school paper immediately afterward so he was happy to answer her questions. "I think the interns are around here somewhere," he said with a general gesture around the decorated hall. He rarely had to check in on his staffers because they were so proactive in getting the scoop around the castle. Lennon smiled as she brought up the latest issue and said, "Thanks." He wasn't sure if 'interesting' was a compliment exactly but she didn't seem put off by it so he assumed she liked it. "Know who you're going to vote for in the election?" he asked, his tone light to suggest he didn't really care about it either way himself.

Sianna nodded at his statement, she had certainly believed she deserved it too. The prefect had worked hard for the yearbook all those years, she was allowed a bit of a break, which she was happily taking, not needing the permission of anyone else. She had put in the effort, gotten a dress, heels, done her hair, there was no way that this much effort wouldn’t result in her doing minimal work at the events. She wondered how many interns the monthly got in comparison to the ones for the yearbook. The yearbook was a smaller team. They needed less people. ”I’m still not too sure, I’ve never been that interested in politics, but I like the sound of . That guy sounds pretty level headed,” Sianna replied, ”Do you know?” she did wonder if perhaps due to being in the monthly he had more of an interest and clue about how to vote in the election. But as Sianna looked over the hall, she just smiled, ”Strange to think we’ll be graduating in this very room in a few months,” Sianna couldn’t help but say, after all, Lennon was one of her oldest friends at this school, they’d met during the first halloween celebration, and despite everything, she knew that she’d always maintain a friendly relationship with him. Even as they moved on from school. Perhaps never as close as they’d once been, but she knew she would miss his friendship entirely if the effort wasn’t made to maintain it a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back