OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥
It was still Winter here back in the states, but right about now Hawaii seem more sunny to visit. Quick thinking and really needing some boys time with his friends, Jake apparated to Hawaii, in front of Makwa's residents without much of a warning he was coming today. He figure Seth already was done with school and if not, he wouldn't mind hanging out with Quil or Embry. Either of them was better than hanging alone. Walking up to the resident, Jake knocked a couple times against the door, no one answered.

He step back to see if any of them were around the front lawn. Seeing no one about, Jake hurried to the back way, knocking by the door again. This time someone heard him, he took a step back waiting for someone to open. Not much in hurried he kept waiting around just a little longer.

Seth was lazing about the house and was almost ready for his back tour across the globe when he heard a knock on the front door. Seth did not get up to check who it was because most people knew that they should come to the back door, his mom was a stickler about her floors and did not want people tracking sand all over the place. Seth grabbed a tshirt and pulled it on as he turned off the music videos that he was watching while tickering at with a carving of wood that he was doing.

When Seth reached the door and saw who it was a huge smile crossed his face, it was his long time friend Jake. Seth knew Jake for along time and it was not uncommon for him to show up to the house unannouced he was practicaly family after all. "You know Ma does not like people using the front door brawda!" seth said as opened the door to let Jake into the house.

"My bad, my bad brawda!" Jake introduce himself to his old friend, dapping both hands together and the usual back pat. "Don't tell her! I don't want her to tell me the old Hawaiian saying" Jake laughed, his smile always warmth whenever he was in Hawaii. The Makwa are one of the few family that associated with the accident prunes so called Holland. A family who's had terrible luck, but still manage to live normal after a few years of enduring it.

"what you been up to bro? Are you done with school? Everytime I ask your like way behind dude, what's up?" Jake asked, while he walk into Makwa's family home. He grabbed for a mango nearby and started chewing down on the sweet fruit. "or is cause your to busy messing with my cousin?" Jake joke, sitting down relaxing chair.

Seth smiled when Jacob realized that his mother would have a dragon if she found out, seth had no plans on telling on his friend, that is till he messed up. Seth plopped down on the couch as Jake raided the kitchen for some food. Seth smiled as his friend talked about his old problems with school. "Yeah I am don with school for now, my last year I brought all of my grades up some and so I should be able to get a job at the ministry or get signed on to play quidditch. I am going to take some time to myself though and travel the world a little and experience life." Seth said in a nonchalant way as thought the idea was not a big deal.

That was when Jacob brought up his cousin, Seth had not told anyone that him and his future fiance called it off to go on there seperate ways yet. Seth did not want to go through the shame of letting everyone down but it could not be avoided. "Me and your cousin called it quits" Seth said firmly.

Jake set his feet up on the table, his old nike kicks wouldn't harm the hardwood surface. They were heavily worn out, Jake refuse to buy some any new ones. He like the worn out style, suits his laid back attitude. "Blah traveling the worlds is like basically what we did when I was younger bro. Its not worth it unless your gonna meet some fine individuals" Jake said with a passing wink, he went back to chewing, yellowish fruit roll around his mouth.

"What you guys aren't together? What the hell happen?" Jake asked Seth, he went back to sitting up after hearing Seth say this. "Why didn't she tell anyone? She hasn't been staying with my parents but I figure she been coming here to see you man?" a course loads of question was running in the back of his mind. Why didn't she just went back home to Jake's parents home, now he had to play hide and seek with Esme just to see what she was up too. "Oh damn, that means your off the hook bro?" Jake smile.

"We realized that we did not want to get married and so in the interest in both parties we broke it off. I have not told anyone but I know it will come up sooner or later on and so I will deal with it then. As for being free, I was always free whether I was married or not but that is why. I am going to travel around the world and live a little you know!?" Seth said as he ran his hand through his hair. "But Enough about all that what is up with you and and your girl and how is the job going?" Seth said with a slight interest in the matter.

"MA WHERE'S MY SKATES!" a sudden voice shouted from the empty space of the hallways. An almost fifteen year old Quil Makwa made aware of his appearance when he saw that his skates where in the hallway closet. A typical place his mother would store them whenever he left them around for someone else to trip over. "NEVERMIND!" he shouted again, ending up near the living room, to look in and see that Jake, Seth friend had came to visit. "Oh what's sup cuzzin? Where you been at? M.I.A like no tomorrow?" Quil sat down besides him, getting amp to strap on his skate. Today he was fishing to meet a few of his other cousin from his same tribal group. This was their cousin from Laylah side of the family, and they are all just about the same age. "What you gonna do today brah?" he ask his brother Seth.

Jake open his mouth to speak, however he shut it back hearing Quil scream about skates. "your brothers never change" he commented, his grin spread right away when he heard Quil greeted him. "Nada cousin', what you heading too?" he asked knowingly obviously the answer. He was feeling bored, if Quil didn't mind, he will tag along today. Most boys about Quil age always hang with older kids. No doubt in his group, Jake will find a few new friends. Along with Seth if he quick being a lazy bum.

Seth looked at his younger brother and shook his head, the kid never stayed still for more than a few minutes and it often ended in a hospital visit. Seth turned to Jake and shrugged oh so slightly in an all to unenthusiastic way,"We are Makwas and we are as stubborn as a rock and as many as the sand!" Seth said qouting his dad old saying. Seth looked at his brother once more "I was trying to relax before yo and Jake came and interrupted a good afternoon nap" Seth said as he yawned and stretched ever so slightly. Seth wondered we Quil was off to anyway.

"I'm going to the park down a few blocks brah! You can tag along if you want since my brother being a lazy turd!" Quil strap on his skates and was ready to jet out of the house without another word. He stop, lifting one heel to let him pause. "You coming? Its gonna be boring here with just watching tv. Come on!" Quil encourage for them to get up and leave, if not he be heading out with none of them.

"Nah, I check you later little dude" Jake stood up and walked back inside the pantry to gather up two energy drink from the shelves. Jake witness quickly shrug than headed out the doors leaving Jake with Seth. "Here you go, man, you look dehydrated" Jake paused in steps, using wandless magic to hover the drink over Seth. "Catch it dude before it hits your head" Jake teased his best friend with the energy drink.

"Nope kid you are perfectly cool, have fun and be home before dinner cause you know how mom gets." Seth said as he tossed a couch pillow at his brother to get him to go ahead and leave while he had time to escape. Seth looked out for his family and though they sometimes did not always get along it seemed as though they were all still really close. As he watched the kid get up and go he turned his attention back to the flying can of energy drink and grabbed it out of the air. He nodded at Jacob in that all too manly way to let him know that he appreciated the effort, Seth closed his eyes and enjoyed amoment of silence as he could hear off in the distance the sound of the ways sloshing up and down the shore in an almost rythmic way that he remembered since he was a little boy.

"So what is new with you my friend how has life been?" Seth said with a slight grin as he opened his eyes and looked over aat his friend.

"Nothing much really to be honest" Jakehad his drink and pop it open with his mouth, he sat down, than lifted his leg up to touch the table in the center of the living room. Laylah was an awesome mom, she wasn't strict but she had her ways. Jake could get away with this sort of action, sometimes depending how tired she was from discovering old fossils or delivering more babies in their small village home here. "Qudditch and life, what else there is?" he hadn't told or expose his breakup with Kathryn yet, the cut was too deep, it hurt when he talk about it. He was the one that broke them apart and nopw he was paying for it; the aftermath a piece of work. "You? You seem to be living it up here!" Jake sort chuckle, he couldn't tell it to be true or not.

"Living it up here! Your Joking right I am so ready to be out of here not that I hate the place I am just ready to be on my own you know. I have done everything I can do here it is now time for me to see what else the world has for me."Seth saidas he put his hands behind his head and looked up at the ceiling, he loved his family and the Island but he want to explore the world and due something with his life somewhere. He loved to travel and loved animals and plants and stuff and so he could do something with magical creatures but that would have to be pretty soon so he may go out to new zealand and apply but there was no promises of anything like that in case he did not get to it.

"Don't tell me your going muggel on me too? Everyone seems to prefer living that way, I can't do it. Never can. My grandfather is just as close I would go as being muggels or my cousin Luis"Jake took a long sip of his energy drink, the refreshing liquid made him content and refuel inside. He took another before he belch out loud, a smudge grin cross his lips. "Excuse me...anyways...I'm living up Canada. Small wizarding town, its not bad. Cold as heck, but I love it" it felt like New Zealand to him. Not by climate, but the way it felt when he meant by wizarding community. Salem was the next wizarding community, a bigger population but just the same. "What does your father want you to do? Join the ministry or become an auror? Or something?"Jake asked, that's exactly what Roswald wanted, but in the end it wasn't up to him. Both boys decided what they wanted, in the end they didn't do so bad career wisely.

"How is traveling the world going muggle? I am not going to sit around a small wizard comminity with my wand up my butt like the rest of the world. As for my dad I have not talk to him much as of lately but he seems okay with me doing what I want as long as I stay out of trouble. I may join the ministry but to do what I want and not what every one else wants me to do you know." Seth said as he stood up and stretched alittle before walking around a littl doing a little small pickup of things and to simple exercise a little as he place the drink on the counter he did not know how Jake drank the stuff it always tasted bad when he drank and so he grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back