Zara Lovette

OOC First Name
Chamomile Tee
Sexual Orientation
her violin
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Hornbeam Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Xavi,
Thx for your letter! Yes, I'm enjoying Hogwarts and yes, I've made some friends (I'll bring them over some day, so you can meet them. They're all rlly nice). Hogwarts is really really amazing, and I wish you could see it. The ceiling is stunning! Look look, I took a picture with dad's magical camera- you know, the one that I asked mum to send me.
</SIZE>
dd50876de4a6f11224746df4bae6b755.jpg
<SIZE size="50">
Yes, I do like Gryffindor! Especially the common room. It's in this huge tower which is really cool and there are lots of cozy chairs and stuff. How are you? Didja read anything really good lately? What has mum been feeding you? Pizza? You really like pizza oh and I found some place to practice my violin lots so I'm excited to play you everything when I come home.

Love you,
Zar

P.S. if mum reads this I love you too I'll send you a letter soon thanks for the camera. You're the best.
<i></i>
Written with her special pen and sealed with a kiss, the first year lion darted for the Owlery as fast as she could, eager to send a letter to her beloved older brother. After four wrong turns, five frustrated sighs, and three defeated questions later, she finally reached her destination, lips pursed but hands still delicately handing the sealed letter. She couldn't just crinkle it up like she often did with just about everything else; Xavi was a neat freak, and she couldn't just disappoint her brother like that. So gingerly she held it, deftly making her way around the Owlery as to avoid any unpleasant incidents with any of the owl droppings.

It took a bit of time but Zara finally managed to spot her brother's owl, an Australian Masked beauty with a flutter of distinctive speckles across her face that Zara could pick out of any crowd. The bird's name was Daisy, after Daisy Kennedy, an Australian violinist during her time; an obvious choice as the gentle creature belonged to her brother. With a soft coo and a penchant for friendly nudging, Zara thought the bird was the perfect contrast for the serious Xavier, and adored her with all of her heart. "Hey Daisy," she greeted, "You can finally go home now. I finished writing my letter." And she waved the letter in the bird's sight, to which the owl gave a grateful hoot. Well, she didn't like the smell in here either. Giving the letter to the bird to hold in her mouth, she paused as she realized Daisy wasn't accepting it. "What's..." Zara trailed off, realizing she hadn't gifted the bird with any treats. The bird never flew without a little snack first. Reaching in to her pocket, Zara groaned as she realized she had nothing with her. "Dang it!"

Venus Fontaine was in love with the new school. Everything about it was as magical as she ever hoped it would. Coming from a muggle home after she was adopted, she was just in awe with how everything worked. Yet it seemed like she was perfect for this sort of place. She could not help but feel some sort of belonging while she was here. The Gryffindor made her way to the Owlery, wanting to send out a letter to one of her brothers. Tholomyes was already here, so she did not need to write him, so she was writing to the only non-magical older brother she had. She wanted to tell him everything, but also wanted to make him feel better for being left out. So she was going to lie and say that this place was so strict and boring and that she wished she could go to his school. Of course, if asked, she would not know what the name of the school was. It was not her fault that he went to a boring muggle school though. But at least she could pretend for his sake.

She had her snowy owl wait in the owlery until she delivered the letter. As soon as she spotted the beauty, Venus walked over to her, tied the letter around its leg and smiled, “Go home, and find Louis-Philippe. Deliver this to him please.” She sent off her friend with a treat, and the letter. She sighed and wondered how he was doing. She turned to see another Gryffindor in here too. Was she out of treats? Venus reached into her bag, got out a few and held them out to the Gryffindor. “Here, I always have extra in case someone needs them.” Venus was generous and nice when she wanted to be. When she was in a good mood, anyway. And she was because she wrote to her brother. She needed to find her other one and see how he was doing. But she could not locate that Ravenclaw for the life of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back