Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 14" Rigid Holly Wand with Manticore Venom Core
Azerail Varius had arranged a meeting with Dannii for the break to Brightstone today. It was one of the rare times that he even got a break off of studying for the OWLs so any meeting with his beloved Dannii Merrythought was good enough for him. He did not wear his complete gothic clothing, but one could tell that he was still into it easily with the design on his black shirt. His silver eyes showed admiration of the sunny day, his long dark hair curving around his face. He was an attractive teenager, and he did not see it completely. Azerail was far too humble for his own good, yet he had that lingering darkness that he managed to keep control of. Azerail had not had an 'episode' so to speak in quite some time, so he thought that he was in the clear. It must have just happened when he was around something Dark. That would not happen because Dannii was not a dark person at all. She was the sunshine of his life, the light that guided him along. His hands went into his pockets as he walked down the sidewalk, and stopped at the corner, where he and Dannii would meet. They have been dating happily for four years, and he loved every minute of it. Who could have asked for a healthier relationship? Even when she went goth, and then back to her normal attire, that magazine, they had survived it all. She had met his older 'brother' who happened to be a werewolf, and his hyper younger 'brother'. But not his blood family yet. He needed to wait on that, and he knew it.

Daniella sat outside at a small table that belonged to a favored Cafe of hers. Her twin sat right across from her but at the moment she was paying very little attention to her twin. Her summer green eyes were fixed elsewhere as she stared into the crowd of people as they walked passed the two of them doing whatever they were going to do with their own pathetic lives. Daniella appeared to be innocent and sweet to most, some never would expert her to do anything wrong or against the rules but oh were they wrong. The innocence was an act that she put on really well so no one would expect her of getting into trouble. Her twin was the same way but a bit more easily manipulated. Which in the end meant always a lot more fun for Daniella with the things she could make her twin do. And right now she was plotting up something bad and just as funny for the both of them, more so for her. In the crowd she spotted a fair amount of really cute guys. Ones that even she would stick her neck out for. But this wasn't her task at all, she preferred for Amethyst to handle this one. Clearing her throat she attempt to get her twins attention before she started to speak. Although she was trained to speak in both English and French she decided to choose her native language that way it would be less of a hassle for them to get heard. After all they were in New Zealand right now which was a country that didn't have a high amount of French Speakers. They liked to take breaks here and fart away from France whenever possible. "Hey Am, I finally thought of a dare for you..." Her French was quick, soft, but very clear as well. Her summer green eyes shifted out to the crowd before she leaned in and motioned for her sister to lean in or at least listen carefully. Hopefully Amethyst didn't feel like being a chicken today. For someone with just as much of a bad attitude as her she was a lot less brave at times, or so Daniella thought.

"See that cute dark haired boy over there in the dark clothing? I dare you to try and charm him so he'll kiss you. Unless you chicken?" Daniella stated with half a smirk as she looked out at the crowd again and leaned back into her chair. Her think stomach growled gently as she felt the pains of hunger take over her body. Maybe if her sister did the dare and succeeded they would go out for an ice cream treat. The Veela charm was hard to resist so she had a high chance at doing well. Then again who knows with people these days.

Amethyst enjoyed being away from France more than anything and now that Beauxbatons was off for a few days break, she and her twin sister had relished at the chance of getting away and decided to visit one of their favourite places in New Zealand. Sitting outside of the quaint little cafe where Amethyst and her twin sister, Daniella, always made sure they went too when they visited Brightstone. With her slender legs crossed she watched the crowds of people going by their daily routine. This weekend was different though as they were a number of younger people there also, she assumed that they had happened to come on the same weekend that the school let the children off for a few days also. Amethyst’s eyes glistened with the prospect of what could happen this weekend. While the two twins appeared to be sweet and innocent their attitude was far from it. Their sweet and innocent appearance only helped to mask their mischievous and somewhat mean attitude. This weekend would of course be no exception to their little games. Whenever they went somewhere new they always liked to play games on some of the unexpecting habitants of wherever it was they happened to be visiting. Last time they had went away Amethyst had given Daniella her dare so this time, it was her turn. Amethyst heard the familiar voice of her sister so she turned her attention back to the girl opposite her. At times it was like she was looking into a mirror except Amethyst had recently dyed her hair one of her sisters other dares; although she had yet to reverse it as she had grown to like her unusual colour of hair. Amethyst listened to her the dare that her sister was giving her. Turning her head to in the direction of the boy that Daniella had chosen for her Amethyst observed the boy before she made her choice. The boy was very cute, there was no denying that, he would do just nicely. “Oh please Dani, this will be easy.” she said with a michevious smirk on her beautiful features. Standing up from her chair Amethyst straightened out her outfit and give her sister a wink before turning away from her.

Gracefully making her way over to where the boy was Amethyst quickly changed her smirk into a soft smile while her features took the form of a scared little girl. She had thought of the idea of acting like a lost tourist, what boy couldn’t resist to help a lost little French girl; the fact that this lost little French girl had veela blood running through her veins only sweetened the deal. “Excuse me. Can you help me please?” she asked in her fluent French, she didn’t know if the boy knew French or not, if he did then all well and good, if he didn’t it would only help with her ‘lost little girl’ act and help her succeed in her dare.

The Slytherin could not help but notice that he was rather early. He stood at the corner, and he rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet. He had lots of patience to spare. However, something was up. A cold wind gave him the chills. He shuddered and he glanced around. He could not see his father around or his...very creepy nephew Hades. No one that would give him the chills was around. It was odd. He shrugged lightly, but when a voice filled his ears, someone that was not familiar, his silver eyes went down to see a very pretty younger girl. About two years younger. Azerail wondered what that was that was drawing him to her. Something that he had never experienced before in his life. He stared down at her, while a tiny voice told him to run, go away from her. Yet, she seemed lost. He could not not help a tourist. But to help her, he needed her to speak English. He did not know a lick of French, but he could tell that it was French at least. Azerail intoned with a subtle smile, "Um, I don't know what you are saying, but you look lost." Azerail instinctively took a step back away from her, so she could not stand so close. That pull or attraction he felt for her lessened slightly, and he began to wonder. What kind a witch was she to charm him? Azerail thought, Maybe I should just leave... Hopefully she was not doing this on purpose.

While Amethyst maintained her look of complete innocence and sweetness her mind was constantly turning so she could work out the next move, always wanting to be one step ahead of her target. When he confirmed that he didn’t know any French Amethyst decided to talk in some broken English, who couldn’t resist the pretty little lost tourist right? “Oh I’m so sorry, I’m not used to speaking the English.” she said in a childlike innocent voice. Although what she said was far from the truth, she could speak English very well, fluently actually, living in New Zealand one needed to be able to speak the language. She noticed that the boy had edged away from her slightly. She didn’t know what but she took a tiny step towards him so she could keep her attention on him easily but more importantly keep his attention on her. “Oui I am...lost?” she asked more as a question rather than a statement so she could make the boy think that he was doing her a favour and helping her with her English. “Could you help me please?” she asked, her face resembling that of a lost puppy, with the big eyes that no one could refuse. She fought the chance to look back her sister who no doubt was looking on at the scene with great pleasure, wondering how long it would talk her sister to complete her dare today. Amethyst wondered the same thing, it was always hard to tell from dare to dare how long it would take for the boy to fall for her charm and be putty in her hands; although it always worked.

Azerail was becoming less and less comfortable with this girl here. There was something up, and he knew it. Though there was something blocking that signal from reaching his brain. Azerail backed up a little more when she took a step toward him, speaking in that innocent voice. She spoke English though. He bumped into the brick wall, and he could not really back up anymore unless he were a ghost. Azerail cleared his throat and he uttered, "Uh, you are in Brightstone. Um, just follow the signs until you can get to where you need to meet up with someone at?" Azerail hoped that she would head out now, and follow what he said. But he had a bad feeling about all this. He needed to be alone when he met up with Dannii, and he sure as hell did not want to ruin anything between them. Everything was going perfect. Azerail stammered, "L-look, I am meeting someone here, my girlfriend actually. So, I can't really help you..." Azerail kept his hands on the wall, and then he started to realize what exactly was going on. He was becoming attracted to this girl, this stranger. And he was trying his best to get away from it while he could. But he could not leave this spot, until Dannii arrived. He could only hope that she would be on her own fancy way.

Amethyst noticed the clear height difference in the boy and herself. She was quite tall for her age and even being in heels only seemed to help her reach a decent height on the boy. No matter, she could make anything work to her advantage; even a little height difference. As the boy continued to edge away from her, Amethyst continued to inch closer and closer to him until she was as close to him as she could get. Well that wasn’t particularly true, she could get closer but she didn’t want to be too forward just yet, even though what she was doing now could be considered as being very forward, if anyone had thought that they had yet to meet Amethyst Snow. Even on a normal day she could be quite forward but she notched it up a bit more when it came to one of her sisters dares. “Ah, oui, Brighstone!” she said repeating the name of the village slowly as if she had never said the word before in her life; which again was a complete and utter lie.

Then she came to an obstacle in her path. He had a girlfriend. Normally it would throw girls off completely but for Amethyst it just made things more interesting. Also she also knew a few boys who in the past had been intimidated by her beauty so they told her the same old lie. Although she could tell by looking up into the boys eyes that he was telling the truth. In that case, it just made the hunt more fun...for her that is. “But I am all alone, no one to meet up with.” she said with a small pout on her face, her words laced with her flowing French accent. “Maybe you can keep me company until your girlfriend comes?” she asked, trying all of her usual trick. “Please, I am very lonely in this scary place.” she added in for good measure.

Azerail stared down at her, now completely and utterly confused. The image of Dannii flowed into his mind, and he was willing to keep her there. Though with every inch that this girl came within his body, the image was starting to haze. Whatever this girl had about her, Azerail was falling for, and fast. He knew that it was not love, no. It was something else. Lust maybe? This girl was beautiful, too beautiful. He was falling under her charms. He did not see through her lies, he was blinded with the Veela charm, something he had never encountered before in his life. Azerail once more attempted to move back, but he could not any longer. "Um, mind giving me my personal bubble back? I don't feel...right with you this close." She was being awfully forward, and if Azerail had any experience with these types of girls, which he had not, he would know what to do. But alas, he was helpless. She had no one to meet up with, and someone lost, he could not jut leave her here. It would be rather...Slytherin of him. Though he was a Slytherin, he had gotten more morals as he aged. Azerail sighed and he uttered, "Okay, just don't come any closer..." Azerail thought that he was being reasonable, but his mind was growing tired, fighting whatever this magnetic thing was. He did not know how much longer he had to resist. It would not be too long though. He just had to remember Dannii, and hope that she does not touch him or something. Then if she did, all resisting would be lost.

Amethyst couldn’t quite put her finger on this boy just yet. She knew that he charm had to be working – no boy could resist her charm along with her small act. Although he almost seemed scared of her, he had backed away from her until he couldn’t back away anymore, and Amethyst had no doubt in her mind that if he could have backed away even further; he would have done so. Although, Amethyst wasn’t going to back down, she would maybe tone down her charm just a bit to make him comfortable around her and be less on the edge, she wouldn’t exactly be able to fulfil her dare if she scared the boy off before she even got a change. She knew it was always a risk that some boys became intimidated by her beauty and her charm but she didn’t let it bother her too much; she could only imagine how hard it was for people to be confronted by someone as beautiful as her. At his words Amethyst frowned slightly, “Oh I am so sorry, I just feel safe with you near.” she said as she lowered her head slightly, taking a few small steps back. When he agreed to keep her company by the time his girlfriend her face lit up with her beautiful smile, showing off her pearly whites and her ruby red lips. “Merci. You are very kind...oh how silly of me. I don’t even know your name.” she said in her sweet almost sing-song voice.

Azerail let out a sigh of relief when she took a few small steps back. Azerail ran his fingers through his hair and he uttered, "Thanks. But if someone attacked, then I can't help you. I can't do magic outside of school grounds until September." He put his hands on his hips, before he slid his hands into his pockets. He bit his lip until he could taste a little bit of metal in his mouth. Azerail glanced around him, still no sign of Dannii. Then again, he was remarkably early and time seemed to be ticking by extra slow for him. Azerail was just glad that he was given some space, but his mind was growing weaker and weaker. He could not fight the charm anymore, and the mind gave in. Though his body was against the wall, and there he will remain. He would rather not move. Azerail slowly smiled, becoming a little more comfortable, and wanted things to play out. Azerail spoke, his attitude melting from the cautious exterior where he was falling heavily to the charm, and to her voice, "I'm Azerail Varius. And what is your name?"

Amethyst admired the boys looks now that she had taken a few steps back from him. As he ran his fingers through his hair Amethyst stole a quick glance over her shoulder to look back at her sister, she seemed to be enjoying this. Amethyst shot her head back when the boy talked again. He seemed a little more relaxed now which worked well for her. “Oh I don’t mind. I don’t know if anyone would want to fight you anyway. You seem so strong so anyone would be crazy to fight you.” she said, hoping that feeding the boys ego would work in her favour. If was like any other boy then it should work, sometimes boys needed compliments more than girls did. While the boy seemed to have relaxed with some space he did seem to be a little bit cautious around her. Mmm, this is going to be a tough one to crack. she thought to herself. She did like a challenge every so often, but this one could prove to be difficult for the young veela girl. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Azerail, such an unusual name.” she mused softly, never before hearing such a name. “I am Amethyst Snow.” she told him, with an air of pride in her voice. She stretched out her hand, wondering if he would take it as a sign of courtesy.

After moving his hair from his face, Azerail slid his hands into his pocket once more. After the compliment she gave him, he flushed a light red hue, and glanced over his body. Sure, he was rather on the tall side, because of his dad, and then again, he didn't really notice that he had some decent muscles developing. But he thought that he still looked rather lean. The compliment from her was nice, because of how pretty she was and all. He smiled charmingly, "Thanks, I suppose. I'm not a fighter though." That was a bit of a lie. He knew how to fight, thanks to being at the Zhefarovich Manor. Hell, he knew that inner darkness would make him fight, and all, but he was struggling to control it, and maintain control, which he was doing a good job at doing. Now that his mind was tired of fighting, his body seemed to become less tense with each passing second - though not so relaxed that he would slip down the wall and sit on his bottom. Azerail shook her hand, but raised an eyebrow at her name. Snow? There seemed to be a lot of them around, and Nataliia was married to one, and Aleyha would soon to be wed to another. He retreated his hand back into his pocket, and he started to think. Either Snow was a common last name, or she belonged to the same family. Could it be that she was one of those Snow Veelas? It would explain her beauty. But Azerail could not think this through completely as his mind was too weak to fight against whatever the hell was attracting her to him. "Pretty name, it suits you. Snows seem to live around here a lot... Are you looking for a family member?" asked Azerail, now thinking through a complete haze. He was vulnerable for the attack.

Amethyst fought the urge to smirk when she saw Azerail flush just ever so slightly because it meant that soon enough he would be putty in her hands. She loved when the tough guys just went to mush around the likes of her and her sister. It was even better when they tried to fight it because in the end it didn’t matter as the fell harder than the rest of them. In cases like this Amethyst thought it was only fair that she give the boys a little extra treatment for putting up such a good fight. By this she meant that she would come a lot harder than she normally would, notch up her charm a bit more and make the boys suffer. To make it better this boy had a girlfriend so with any luck she would be arriving soon and see her boyfriend taking advantage of this poor little girl…meaning her suffered even more which made the whole thing even more sweeter. She just hoped that his girlfriend wouldn’t be too much longer as she knew that not only would she be able to contain herself but Azerail wouldn’t be able to control himself either and the whole thing would be no fun if his girlfriend missed the little show.

Amethyst forced a blush on her cheeks when Azerail complimented her name, she knew her name was pretty and suited her. She actually loved her name, it was a bit more unique than most girls names these days and even though she had an identical twin she liked to be have something that made her stand out and be unique. When he mentioned that there was Snows that lived around here she cursed internally, if he knew that she had family around here then he might try and help her and she just didn’t need that right now. Shaking her head she put a slightly confused look on her face. “Oh no, I am from France silly.” she said with a light giggle hitting Azerail’s chest playfully. Instead of pulling back her arm she let her hand lay on his chest for a moment, right over his heart. Taking a few small steps closer to him again she looked up into his face. “Such a strong heart.” she said as she could feel his heart beating, she moved her a bit and slowly removed her fingers from his chest, just leaving her index finger which was lightly tracing his body.

Azerail was completely under this witch's charm, and stared down at her, and while he was under his charm, that little haunting darkness was lurking throughout his mind, trying to gain control. Azerail was locked right now under this girl's pinky, and though he was not in his right state of mind, he was enjoying it. He was unaware of the event uncurling beneath his nose, and he was oblivious that she was a part-veela, actually, half which made things a little worse. Things were not doing to end well, and no matter what Azerail could do, he could not stop the inevitable. Azerail saw her flush and all thoughts of Dannii were gone. Amethyst had somehow replaced her in his mind with that damned charms of hers that he did not know about. If only he had some sort of practice or something around them, but he did not. He was completely and utterly new to this whole Veela thing. And he still had not thought about it.

When she touched him, all control was gone. Azerail heard her say something about having a strong heart, Azerail said nothing. Instead, he placed a hand upon her shoulder, and leaned down to seal that dare of hers, before his silver eyes glanced over out of instinct, and he saw her. The one that he was currently with. Azerail thought, Oh no... Somehow, his mind returned, and thanks to that little inheriting control and anger he received from his father, he managed to shove past Amethyst. He hissed, "Stupid girl and her bewitching powers." Azerail did not know what that girl had on her to make him somehow almost cheat on his girlfriend, but he managed to snap out of it in the knick of time. Amazingly, he had more control than he thought, but anymore of not realizing what was going on, and something bad could have happened. He rushed after his girlfriend, thinking that he had just ruined everything, over something that was not really of his control.

Amethyst was enjoying the fact that she wasn’t holding back anymore, it was fun and all having a bit of foreplay, roping the boy in but Azerail had been taking too long and she was beginning to get fed up. Now with her charm on at almost maximum; she didn’t want to scare the boy off completely, she knew it was only a matter of time before her dare would be complete – the only reason she was doing this in the first place. By now the dares had become more and more regular along with the occasional flirt with unexpecting boys when she was bored that she couldn’t tell which was which anymore. Oh well, it didn’t matter to her which was which, Azerail was a fun object for the most part but now he was about to be tossed to the side like the pawn that he was. Feeling his hand upon her shoulder she smirked lightly. Tilting her head upwards she inched her face closer to Azerail’s. Being this close to him she had to appreciate just how good looking her actually was but that didn’t matter now she was about to seal the bet and the bet was the only important thing now.

Almost there... she thought as she reached up to the boys face and then without a moment’s warning she was being pushed to the side as she watched Azerail run off. “Hey!” she called out angrily. She watched the boy run after the other blonde haired girl who was nothing compared to her in the looks department, so why did he go after her? Then she remembered about his girlfriend. “Ahh..” she mused softly with a smirk on her lips. She may not have won the dare but she did throw a spanner into a relationship which in her mind was just as good. Walking over to Daniella she said, switching back to her native tongue, “Come on sister, I’ll buy the ice cream.” she was already over Azerail.

Honestly Daniella could not keep her snickers contained as she watched the whole scene between her sister and the cute looking boy that she was with. She had to admit that the guy actually had a strong resistance if he could ignore the Veela charm that she was putting on him. Then again since it was Amethyst instead of her she shouldn't expect much, her sister may have been the flirty one but sometimes she didn't give it enough. Daniella was a lot more rude though so it probably wouldn't have worked out to her liking. In the end Daniella could say that she was honestly shocked that the guy rejected her sister and ran off, what was wrong with that guy?! The Veela blonde sat herself up straighter and gave her twin an annoyed looked when she came over to her. Normally she would have asked what the hell that lame excuse of a flirt was but instead rolled her eyes before she got up from her heat and nodded at her sister gently. That boy was an odd one anyways, they would just have to have their fun elsewhere for now.

Dannii was extremely excited to be going to visit her boyfriend that day. The two hadn't been able to spend much time together that year due to Azerail's OWLs, and quidditch practice so Dannii was hoping today they could make-up for lost time. The Hufflepuff girl walked awkwardly through the crowded streets trying not to end up tripping over her own feet. Over they year Dannii had somehow managed to grow 7 inches, leaving her at 5'7, and still wasn't used to the height difference. Butterflies began to spring up in Dannii's stomach as she saw then bench where she had first met Azerail. It held allot of memories for her and she always thought of him when she saw it.

Dannii reached the bench and began looking around for Azerail. It wasn't like him to run late. Just then she spotted something that made her stomach drop. She had found Azerail, but he was about to kiss another girl. Dannii felt as if she had been knocked on her back as all the air left her lungs. Dannii struggled to inhale or exhale as she saw that Azerail had spotted her. Dannii watched unbelieving as Azerail pushed the girl away and Dannii got her first look at her. She was beautiful. Dannii suddenly felt horribly ugly in comparison. That gives him no excuse to treat you like that! Dannii told herself as anger suddenly rose up within her. How could he do that to her? Four year of dating just thrown away like that! Dannii didn't want to hear some lame excuse he was about to come up with so instead she took off towards Hogwarts running as fast as she could.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry about the wait, limited internet access

Users who are viewing this thread

Back