Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
This was the first time that Havoc decided to come out and actually go somewhere that involved a little bit of drinking. Havoc walked into the club, and went to the bar. He sat down next to a small, blonde girl. The way that she held herself, it reminded him of some of the other pure-blood girls that he had come across in his years. But she was not family. And she did not look like she was from the school. Havoc ordered a tall firewhiskey. This was Havoc's first alcoholic drink, and he wanted to enjoy it. He took a sip of it, and then his purple eyes looked at the girl once more. He decided to sip it a few times, before turning to talk to someone. That girl looked to be a good person to try to talk to. He placed his most gentleman face upon him, softly casting a spell, Muffliato. At least the music was not as loud over at the bar like it was on the dance floor. "You don't go to Hogwarts here. May I have your name?" Havoc had the best act on, because he wanted to see what blood status this girl was, and if she was honorable, then maybe he could have some fun with her. He had a plan in mind, which he needed something from a pure-blood girl to give him, in order to set some of the family in motion for the future.

Being of age had brought of lot perks to it, she liked the fact she could go out and enjoy herself a little. Everyone tended to think that she was far younger, but the youthful face didn't stop her from wanting and pursing fun. She got a drink from the bar and sat down by herself in a seat. She had dressed in a nice dress, one that had been sent to her by her fake mother. The teen pushed down upon her dress as she swirled the straw around her glass. Dove wasn't quite sure what to do, the blonde didn't know if she should dance or talk to someone, her friends were somewhere but she didn't think she'd find them in amongst the crowd of people, it was too loud to hear any of her friends speaking, she was therefore a little startled when someone started speaking to her, and she glanced round at him. The boy who was talking to her was someone she didn't know and he was asking about her name, "Dove," she told him but then realised maybe he was asking for her full name, which was a little complicated at the moment, her real family name was Saint-Clare, but having been adopted into her aunt's family, "Dove Williams, although I was adopted and my name was originally Saint-Clare," She explained to him even if she didn't need to, since the Saint-Clare line was pureblood and the williams one was not it felt important now that she knew to stress her blood status, "You?" she asked before taking a sip of her drink.

Havoc listened as the girl introduced herself. The name struck a chord within him. He knew this girl through one of her friends. Valor Snow. That was his cousin. Havoc sipped his drink once more, before extending a hand, giving into his false smile. "Havoc Zhefarovich. I am not familiar with the Saint-Clare line, but I am a cousin of one of your best friends. Valor Snow. A little into the trouble making but otherwise, you can pick them well." Since Valor was as prejudice as they come, sometimes, that would mean that she was a pure-blood. Havoc would not mind if he got to know her better. Then, he could use what Sage taught him, with an addition of something else. Her body looked perfect for what he had in mind. Havoc shrugged his shoulders, "I also don't expect you to recognize my last name as much as the Snow. The Zhefarovich line hasn't exactly spread to France." The pure-blood line as the Snows originated in France, though Valor and Timothee were technically descendants from the Zhefarovich line. "What brings you here?"

"The Saint-Clare line is not like the Snow line, but it has been pureblood for a number of generations," It felt pointless to explain while also a little necessary. Dove was a little surprised that a Zhefarovich would want to speak to her, but she had heard of the line before, of course she had. Even where the Snow name at beauxbatons was more familiar it was the Zhefarovich name that everyone knew, so she was surprised that one would even give her the time of day, and the fact he knew Valor was less surprising to her, but he was a good friend someone who was of a good standing and had been helping in the last few months, "It is less known, but not unknown," the young woman told him, taking a sip of her drink when she had finished speaking. At the question she smiled a little, "I turned seventeen recently, thought it would be good to celebrate," she told him with a content expression, she had enjoyed becoming seventeen and therefore legally an adult. It helped open so many other doors for her, so much was now possible, "What about you?" she asked him, returning the question to him. Dove was sure he was just speaking to her before his friends arrived since she did not think a man like him would be interested in someone like her.

Havoc nodded, pretending to be interested with what this woman was saying, but as soon as she said she was of age, it clicked within his mind. Yes, she was the one. Her body just begged to him. Havoc shrugged his shoulders, "I was just scouting for something to do, and suitable company. But I believe that I have found it." Havoc smiled before getting off of the stool. He held out his hand for hers, as he said in a soft voice, yet still heard over the music. "I hear that there is a pure-blood party down the street. We can better acquaint ourselves with others like us, without fear of smaller, inferior company." That might have sounded terrible, but it was up to them to keep up with the pure society. They were not as large as they were before. Her hand within his, he led her away. Only, they never made it to the club.
A couple of hours later, Havoc was due to be back in the castle. He buttoned his shirt, having taken something so innocent from a lovely, pure-blood Beauxbaton student. If everything worked as planned, no one in the school would be able to connect the dots. Those nights with Sage Ottavi, despite being who she was, did work out in his favor. Now, he would have to wait for a couple of months to see if she would owl him with the 'terrible' news. Havoc sat on the edge of the bed, and he chuckled, his act still on, "I hope I didn't disrespect you in any way. I am due to be back to school soon, but, I was wondering if I could owl you. You are a very cute girl, and wouldn't mind getting together in the future. Perhaps more platonically." He was pretending that he liked the girl that he managed to seduce. Although, with her easily manipulated, perhaps she could become of use down the line.

It had not been the intention of the evening to go home with Havoc, but it wasn't a bad thing to do, he had been nice, well, mostly nice, it hadn't been an altogether horrible experience, Dove could convince herself of that currently. She looked up at him as he was getting ready to leave, she felt too tired and little sore to want to get up just yet, but it would be fine, there was time. She had been desperate to put herself into the pureblood world and this was one of way of doing it. Havoc and his family were so highly respected, she came from a mostly dead line, she had no options or family to help her out. The teen nodded a little, though she seemed unsure, "Okay," she managed to say. She didn't particularly want it to be platonic but if he wanted that she was happy to do that. Dove sighed a little and remained in the bed long after Havoc had left the room. She couldn't help but think as more time passed that perhaps it had been a mistake.

End

Users who are viewing this thread

Back