Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Leo <3
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch, Sturdy Blackthorn wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elizabeth went from one place to the next as speedy as she could. She started to make a game out of it. She was going to be the fastest rose delivery person. This beautiful red rose was for a Ravenclaw student with the name: Aminia Macksimov. A real difficult name to say out loud. So Elizabeth didn't knew if she would say it the right way.

The young Gryffindor decided to pay a visit at the Student lounge, because there were always so many people. One person could sure help her find Aminia. So when she entered the room she searched for Ravenclaw students. When she saw a group standing she walked over to them. '' Hi! I'm looking for Aminia and now comes the hard part Maksimovo? Or something like that..'' She chuckled not about this beautiful last name but of how she failed to say it out loud.

(So I tottally didn't notice this xD)

Aminia was trying to have her breakfast in piece, though she hated doing so on a day where flowers were being given out. The petite Veela didn't expect to have any, other than Lennon whom she was sure didn't think about her much, the blonde was sure she hadn't made any friends. Mostly enemies. However there was no mistaking her name when it was called, and the girl cocked her head to the side. "Macksimov." She corrected, her Russian accent easily distinguishable. "Me. Who?" She asked, looking to see the rose, almost suspicious of it - thinking it may explode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back