Odette Maria Prinze

Odette Prinze

OOC First Name
Taneaka
-Full Name: Odette Maria Prinze

-Birth Date: May 16th

-Current Age: 20

-Basic Appearance: red hair, brown eyes, average height

-Parents: Jimmy and Sophia Prinze (both deceased)

-Siblings, if any: she has one sister (Anamaria) but she’s lived with her ten cousins since her parents died (Dervish Jr., Woody, David, Steven, Nick, Jerrod, Angelica, Stacy, Paul and Jasper).

-Pets, if any: Norwegian Forest Cat, Maine Coone, Barn Owl

-Area of Residence: Sydney

-Blood status: Halfblood

-What would their Patronus be? Okapi because she likes having lots of family around her

-What would their Boggart be? To have no family

-What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): Harvest Mouse

-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her parents still alive

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When her little sister was born

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear diary,
Mum and dad died today in an explosion. I still can’t believe it. I’ve always thought they’d be here for me and now they’re gone. I’ve finally got Ana to sleep. She doesn’t stop crying and seeing her cry makes me cry even more.
A woman from the ministry says we have to move in to our next closest relatives which is Auntie Sam’s and Uncle Dervish’s house. I love my aunt and uncle and all my cousins but I don’t want to move there. There are too many people. I like being surrounded by people but not that many and there are too many boys. Auntie Sam only had one daughter but six sons. I can’t believe she agreed to have so many kids.
Odie

Hi Odie!

Questions:

1. How long ago did your parents die? Has there been any healing since then?
2. Why are (were) you so concerned about living with so many boys?
3. What do you do with your days? Are you employed?
4. Are you romantically involved with anyone? Details please. If not, do you wish you were?
5. Where were you educated?
6. How do you feel about the move to NZ?
7. If you could have a special skill, what would you like it to be?
8. What would you do if you had to choose between saving your sister, or all of your cousins?
9. What are your aspirations?
10. How would you feel if you suddenly found out that your parents were bad people? (theoretically of course)

Hope these questions help, I look forward to reading your responses.
-Emma

Hiya again :D

1. How long ago did your parents die? Has there been any healing since then?
They died eight years ago. I think the only reason I am happy now is because Sam and Dervish took us in so willingly and made us feel so at home.

2. Why are (were) you so concerned about living with so many boys?
She has always lived with her mum, sister and dad and most of her friends were girls. She never used to get along with boys or understand the way their minds work.

3. What do you do with your days? Are you employed?
Most of the time, I just go for walks or play games with my cousins. I don't have a job but I want to get one. I fee like I'm using my aunt and uncle by staying in their house.

4. Are you romantically involved with anyone? Details please. If not, do you wish you were?
There has never been anyone. Like I said, I don't understand boys so it's been hard for me to ever get that connection.

5. Where were you educated?
I went to HS and was in Slytherin

6. How do you feel about the move to NZ?
I like it. It's taken quite alot of working moving stuff for people who are at school but I'm glad we did it.

7. If you could have a special skill, what would you like it to be?
I'd love to be able to read people's minds' because then I'd know what they really think of me.

8. What would you do if you had to choose between saving your sister, or all of your cousins?
I'd probably cry my eyes out not wanting to pick. I've always loved how my sister is there for me but my cousins are too. They were there for both me and Ana when our parents died.

9. What are your aspirations?
When I was at school I just wated to get the best grades I could so I would be able to get a good job and move out of my uncles house but now I've got my grades and I don't know what job I want to try and get so it would probably be to get the best job I can.

10. How would you feel if you suddenly found out that your parents were bad people? (theoretically of course)
I wouldn't care. They were always there for the people they loved the most and that's all that matters to me.

Thanks loads
Taneaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back