October Rain

"Sorry..?" he frowned, realising he would be as readable as an open book. "No, it's fine. I've just been moody lately." he knew it was a lie but also a good one, yes he had been angry but not at other people, just that he couldnt get on with life and a new name with those he knew accepting and moving on with him. They would just have to be introduced to Grause, the student from germany.
"I suppose meeting someone new would be interesting." he said thoughtfully, he frowned slightly, wondering why it was raining as heavy and long as it was in the middle of of October, October was supposed to be summer and he did remember most summers tended to make draughts

Zazuka nodded. "It happened." She said then then closed her eyes for a quick second. "I really have to get help. This is getting rediculose." She mermered as she put a hand to her head. She was getting a headache and it wasn't the cold or the fact that she was soaked to the bone. It was because she kept getting flashes of things. She felt like she had head the names Harrington and Michael and knew exsactly what Grause had been talking about. "I think it's best I leave." She said quietly. She needed to go before things got worse. She could faint and say something then he would never want to talk to her again.

"No." he said. "I'll go, you were the one having fun singing and dancing before. It seems only fair." He made a short bow, accentuated with his long hair as he made a flashy sweep, placing the umbrella in her hands as his school robes were kicked up from a gust in his direction.
"I'll see you again sometime." he said, more of a question but still a statement. He thought of Tahk again, the beast of a cat jumping on him and licking his face clean, as if it thought it was a dog. He made tracks back to the castle, the library might be a good place to hang out once his clothes were dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back