Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna spend more time here. There was so nice and so many windof here. She was again take book and hoped here find place and find something to do. She didn't know what today she will be do but mayby later she will be know. Jenna find chair here and sit and started read a detective book and that was realy interesting story.

@Knox Ivers

Knox headed to the first floor corridor carrying his guitar, hoping to get a few minutes of practice in and to also further his ambition to better his confidence as a musician. He had played guitar around his house mates a few times during the semester thus far, and now felt comfortable enough to play away from the Gryffindor common room. The first floor with its many large windows and openness was the perfect setting, he thought, as he arrived. He smiled to himself as he sat on one of the benches, soon moving his hands to his guitar to play a short although familiar melody. Continuing to smile, Knox looked around, noticing someone reading nearby. He paused his playing and spoke to them, raising his voice a little so he could be heard. “Hey, hope you don’t mind if I play here, I can leave if you don’t want me to disturb your reading.” He said, waiting for the girl’s response. If she needed him to leave then he would find somewhere else to play his guitar.​

Jenna was sit the chair and she was reading and later she hear some boy ask here. She don't be mind if he will be play. -I don't mind, if you stay and play music!- Jenna remember how Thomas was playing the guitar and she always was listenings to him. -My brother play guitar to! What song you play?She hoped that she was no so fast asking the boy and cunfuse him. Jenna liked music and guitar and aslo she have a grate voice to. That talent was for her mother but she more liked paint and photographie picture not all the time singing and dancing araound.

Knox smiled, relieved when the girl didn’t mind his playing. He didn’t want to bother anyone around him and cause a conflict which would make him nervous, backtracking on his mission to fight his fear of playing music to crowds and he was happy to know that wouldn’t happen that day. Knox moved to continue practicing, though paused when the girl mentioned her brother also played guitar, before asking what song he was playing. “Oh, that’s cool. I’m just playing a song my tutor taught me, I can’t remember the name of it, some old muggle song. Nothing special really.” Knox explained. “Uh, what are you reading?” He soon asked, figuring it was polite to continue the conversation.​

"That sound nice. Can you please teach me, how need to play?" She never asked Thomas for this but she know that was the right moment for her ask him about teaching play guitar and why not? She always love the company. "I reed my life is next to door!" She looked her book.

@Knox Ivers

When the girl asked if he could teach her to play, Knox looked around, then moved to where the girl was sitting. He looked to his guitar, and then over to her. “Uh, okay. I can try and explain, but I don’t think I’ll be very good.” He said first as a disclaimer. “We can start with um, what do you already know about the guitar? Do you know any chords or scales? Are you a beginner?” Knox asked. He didn’t want to explain chords or scales if the girl already knew how to play a little bit, it made more sense to ask first and then teach something new.​

"Don't vorie and you be doing grate, i know" Jenna hoped that he will be feel lot of better and forgot voried emotion himself. "I see ow my brothers play guitar and looks easy. I can try some begginer" She didn't know if she will remember but mayby plying she will remeber that. Knox looked realy cute gy but she needed focus guitar not him.

so sorry for late post.

@Knox Ivers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back