Obsidian wanderings

Jade Clifton

OOC First Name
Elise
The wind howled across the Harbour and through the streets were people enjoying themselves endlessly, but not Jade. She had had an argument with her parents and was now kicked out for the day so this is where she went to spend the time that will be passes so very slow. The smell of food was strong in the air and you could taste it in your mouth and you breathed. She went over to a near by fence and leant over it and looked out over the land. She inhaled the food infested air and sighed with a sight smile that had implanted itself on her pretty face.

Jason was walking through the Harbour. He had a burger inhis hands which was nearly finish. He walked up to the nearest bin and dropped the paper into it. As he walked away he spotted a pretty girl sat on her own by the edge. He smiled then went and sat next to her. " Hello there, do you mind if i sit. By the way i like you coat, very stylish i must say." Of course Jay knew nothing about fashion as he wasnt that sort of guy but he knew what looked good on who and he could imagine what this girl would definately look good in. A smile went across his face as he pondered on that thought.

As jade looked up the wind whipped her hair across her face. She brushed it behind her shoulders as she looked up at the boy who was speaking to her. He said that he liked her coat which made her smile widely, she loved being complemented. "Thank you so much, i like it too although i dont no about the stylish part of what you said. I like you jumper." She came down from the fence to speak to him.

As her feet touched to ground she smiled at him. He was very cute, he seemed like a sweet guy. Jade outstretched her arm as the cold wind met it and then ade her shiver abit. "My name is Jade, nice to meet you." Jade had decided in the few moments that she had met this boy that she wanted to get to know him a bit better. Well alot better.

Jason smiled crockedly and shrugged. " Thanks, its only an old thing. Its nice to meet you Jade, im Jason but i will let you call me Jay if you want im not to fussy." He watched her get down from the fence and he shook her hand slowly. When he let go he walked over to the fence which she had been sat on and he leant against it and looked out over the waters. " I like it here better than most places. I find it more peaceful." He looked over at jade and smiled. " And apperently it has a better veiw than anywhere i know."

As the boy spoke about why he liked it here, and then looked at her and said it was a nice veiw. This made Jade smile. She liked this boy. He seemed sweet and wasnt too sweet, like he could keep her entertained all day. She straitend her clothes out and then untangled her hair and brushed it back past her shoulders, leaving some of her curly black hair in front of her.

She looked away for a moment or two then looked back to jason with a smile. " Well that is a coinsidence isn't it because the view is good from where i am stood aswell." She giggled slightly then turned around and copied his position. She flicked her hair and looked at him. " So how old are you? Do you live around here aswell" He looked about the same age as her so she was rarther interested and wanted to know everything about him.

The wind blew past her face and made her close them. When she re-opened them she looked over the waters. The water was rippling in the wind and white horses were appearing where the waves were breaking. She saw some kids playing in the water, she couldn't see how as it must have been very cold. Jade was never really good when it came to being cold but she diddn't usually get cold very often.

Jason smiled at her questions. He inhaled deeply and thought about what to say. " I am 18, left school thank god i never really liked it. And i do live near here about ten minutes away infact." He looked over in the direction of his appartmetn and pointed towards it. " You carn't acctually see it from here but is is nice there." He took down his hand and looked back to her. She was beautiful but he wasnt sure weather he wanted to be friends or more than friends for a night. He decided to be friends, it would be better that way, she seemed like a nice girl after all. " Do you want to get something to eat or a drink? Its on me obveously." He gave her a quick smile then looked around for somewhere to eat.

As Jason pointed out near where he lived Jade followed his point. The area looked nice. She was also glad that had left school and that he was 18. It made her laugh when he said that you couldnt see his house from here. That was pretty obveous to her. Untill he offered food and drink to her she haddent acctually notcied being hungry or even thirsty.

Jade smiled up at him. If he was buying then it was too good an opptunity to pass up. " Ok Jason but only if you are paying." She giggled then began to walk off in the direction of a close by food stall. She diddnt want a fancy cafe and a on the street food joint was just as good as any. She turned around to check that he was still with her. "Come on slow poke." She laughed as she watched him.

Jason smiled at her widely then jogged up to her. " Ok ok im here what do you want to get?" He turned to the stall where a person was waiting to take his order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back