Open Observing

Ivelisse nodded when Charlie mentioned the quidditch article he was supposed to write. "I can definitely do that." She replied confidently, not even doubting her critical abilities when it came to writing quidditch reports. Also, it was likely to be one of the only sections of the monthly that she would be reading for sure. There would probably be some other parts that she'd read if they caught her eye, but quidditch was important so she wouldn't ever skip that. "Oh I am." Iva nodded as confidently as she had before. "And I'll get on the team and we'll be victorious." She added with a grin. She knew she was going to make the team. She just had to. Not being picked for it wasn't even an option that could happen in her mind. "C'mon, you gotta be confident about it." She nudged Charlie when he mentioned the quality of his articles. "If you say 'my article is going to be great' then what's going to stop you from making it great?" She asked, before glancing over to the kids kicking around a soccer ball. Iva jumped up, looking down at Charlie for a second. "I think I'm going to see if I can join. You wanna come?"

Charlie smiled shyly. Ivelisse was boundless with her self confident energy. He hoped she did read his article, and nodded slightly as she said she would be on the team. He would have to keep an eye on her Quidditch career. He smiled shyly as she said he would be great if he decided to be. He was surprised when she announced that she was going to go. "Oh, no, I- I'll watch, go ahead," he gave her his best smile and shooed her away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back