Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
OOCOut of Character:
Letters between Ava and Cyndi

Dearest Cyndi

How is school going? It's terrible you had to go back so soon, I'm sure an extra week off should have been appropriate right? But then again, sometimes it's better to just jump straight back in to get your mind off of it. I definitely found doing things helpful, even though I didn't work persay. I suppose the school has you quite busy though!
Let me know if you ever need to pop in for dinner, or even the weekend at all. All things will be dropped for you, I'm sure Braxton would be happy to look after the kids again. Or even if you want me to step in and teach a couple of your Ancient Runes classes! I'm sure I'd do well, it can't be that different from Transfiguration right? (I'm kidding this is a terrible idea, I'd ruin your kids. Lets just go on vacation instead).
But in all seriousness my love, do let me know if there's ever at anytime anything that you need. I'm always here for you.
Let me know how you're going. Thinking of you and sending happy vibes.
Love you forever!
Ava

Ava,

I don't know that a week would have made much difference, but I'm grateful for all of the work. It keeps my mind from wandering too much. Sometimes, it's just hard to be in the common room and in the dorm areas because I'll randomly recall some moment from our teenage years. Speaking of the school, in case our Monty has been humble, make sure he tells you his wonderful news. He's too good, checking in on me and now helping Jacob with potions. It helps to have a friend here. I miss ducking into your office for tea.

Oh, love, thinking of you teaching Ancient Runes just made me laugh out loud. I almost forgot what it sounded like. They've been contacting me about going to some sort of reading of Kiera's will, and I still haven't decided if I'm going to show up, especially if Carter is going to be there. And I can't imagine he won't be.

This is enough (though I wouldn't say no to running away for a few days at some point). Please send the children my love. Let's do dinner soon. I'll probably be a weepy mess, so it'll be on me. Ok?

Cyndi

Dearest Cyndi

Well, I'm glad they've been keeping you busy then. Just remember to stop and take a breather every now and then; and it's okay to cry! I can imagine those areas would be tough, eventually you'll be able to walk through them and smile with the good memories. It's hard, I know. But it's okay to let it be hard until one day you'll realize that you it's not hard anymore. Does that even make sense?
Yes, he did tell me. I think he learnt from not telling me about Saveli. He would be jinxed into yesteryear if he hadn't told me. I'm glad he's been helping you. It breaks my heart that I can't be there to help you.

Well, I'm glad I can help you laugh! I've got a ton of jokes up my sleeve, you know how hilarious I am, so anytime you need a laugh you know where I am!
Are you needed? If you want me to come with you, you know I will. You can whisper things to me and I'll speak on your behalf. It'll probably be hard, and I don't see why you should have to put yourself through more pain, but could it be any sort of closure? Or comfort - even for Carter and the kids?

It doesn't have to be enough Cyndi, you don't have to be the 'almighty strong head of house never cry' Cyndi with me. But if you don't want to talk about it, I am more than happy to tell you about how Riley got her hand stuck in the toilet? Hey - you can be a weepy mess and it can be on me. How's that?!

Love always,
Ava

Ava,

Sorry for the delay in writing back. I can't believe we're in the middle of February already. We had the Valentine's day party the other day, and I don't know what was in the water but it was a bit mad. I only stopped in for a few but I heard a fight broke out. To be a teenager again...

Now about that dinner...I'm free on Friday. You ready to cook for me? I'll bring the wine.

XO,
Cyndi

Dearest Cyndi,

Children are mad. Especially teenagers. How we are going to have to go through raising them again I do not know. Imagine being able to punch someone and only getting detention for it...

Make sure you bring enough wine. I know how much you I we can drink together. (Don't tell the kids). And then you can tell me all about your husband's term coming to an end. What a year right?! Any ideas on what he's doing next?

See you soon!
Ava xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back