Nursey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisling Finnigan

OOC First Name
Maia
Okay, this is Aisling

Aisling has a very giving nature, she is a genuinely nice person. She loves helping others, but can be irritable at times, only when provoked.She is very sensitive and feels others pain. she is very empathetic and this is why people find it easy to talk to her.She is very social and finds it easy to make friends. She gets along easily with people and is very trustworthy.She is very intelligent and she has a very creative side to herself. She hopes to make some changes in Hogwarts, make the hospital wing more welcoming.
Aisling is very loyal, she stands up for friends and family and has no problem dealing with people who ttreat her badly. She is usually calm, but can lose control-though it is rare.

Music: Aisling has a deep love for music, part of it is where she was raised, Ireland is a country, steeped in history, mystery and music.
Healing: As a nurse, this is a must and it amazes Aisling the power a word can have over the human body.
Children: Aisling loves children and hopes to have at least three children when she is older.

Disikes:
Snakes: Aisling has a fear of snakes. She doesn't like them because when she was a child, her parents took her to a circus where there was a snake-charmer who tried to convince Aisling to hold it. No matter how hard she protested, the woman wouldn't leave Aisling alone-ever since then she ahs been afraid of them.

Mannerisms: Aisling tends to blow her hair out of her face when she is bored, her long side fringe flicking in front of her face and her pursing her lips to blow it out of the way.

So, Aisling is working in Hogwarts, as a Nurse. She has been working very hard, on her own for about a year now, but now there are two others in the wing also, and she is able to relax a bit now, with less of a work load.

So, I need some people for her, and hopefully some of them could work in Hogwarts, so she has some friends on the inside. I am hoping for a group of girls, maybe two or three who are her friends, and who are friends with each other also. you know the kind of thing I mean, they go out on "Girl's nights" etc. Maybe one of these girls could be a closer friend to her, but I thought that could be decided after they had all rp'ed, and we could make the decision based on how the characters interact.

Also, she needs a boyfriend. Now, this guy doesn't have to be anything particular, but I can't think of too many things for them, so I am very open to ideas on this front.

So, I had another idea, that maybe she could have a rival in the school, that there might be some reason why they dislike each other and they fight, and argue.

So, if you have any idea's, or suggestions, or maybe your character suits? Please post here, or PM me on this account. :D :D

~Maia

Okay, so this just gave me a little *ding!*

I have Siddalee Simon, who's a 5th year Griffy. She's quite the daredevil, and a bit accident prone, although I've never actually RPed her getting injured. I was thinking that Sidda could come in reasonably frequently with scrapes and cuts and the occasional broken bone, and Aisling could fix her up, and they begin to have a kind of friendly relationship. Obviously they wouldn't be hugely close, but Sidda could, say, go to Aisling for advice and they could kind of have a friendly, "Oh what have you done this time Sidda", jokey kind of friendship.

Tell me if this isn't what you're looking for/you don't like it/it won't work, and I'll be fine with that -it's better for you to be honest and do what's best for your character rather than try to spare my feelings. But, if you like the idea, there it is ^_^

Yes, like the idea, especially since the hospital wing isn't a very active forum.

Could we wait a while before we start it though?
My laptop gave out again this morning, and I'm online using a playstation, which means I can reply to topics, but not at usual length, because even a short post like this can take quite a while, and I can't use either fonts or colours.

Sorry about the inconvenience, but hopefully things will be back to normal in a few days. Sorry. :(
Yes, like the idea, especially since the hospital wing isn't a very active forum.

Could we wait a while before we start it though?
My laptop gave out again this morning, and I'm online using a playstation, which means I can reply to topics, but not at usual length, because even a short post like this can take quite a while, and I can't use either fonts or colours.

Sorry about the inconvenience, but hopefully things will be back to normal in a few days. Sorry. :(

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back