Now Who is This?

Hades Styx II

Wand
Curly 13 1/2" Unyielding Acacia Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
It had been a while since their father has written to them, as in Hades the second and Kaia. Hades was determined to get to the bottom of this, and see who the woman was that was there. See what type of woman she was. Hades made his way to the top of the towers, to send out his letter in peace. He had his pet Raven with him, and he looked over to see if Kaia would have joined him or not. He had prewritten a letter so that he could see who this was. Tying it to his Raven's leg, he sent his raven to the skies, as he anxiously waited for a reply. He doubted that it would be anytime soon. The Raven had to make it from Hogwarts in New Zealand all the way to Russia.
Letter said:
To Whom it May Concern,

We know that Father has a new woman, and we demand to know who you are exactly. We do apologize that we could not have met you during the break, however we had a lot of homework to catch up on. Father has not written to us in months, and it is unlike him. What is going on? We figured out that we have two new siblings, but we need to know more than that.

This letter will be rather short because since I don't know you, I do not know what else to put. However, I do expect a reply back soon. And I assume that you are the mother of my two new siblings, Lestat and Elysia, is this correct? If you are, congratulations, and if you are not, well, your loss. Looking forward to your reply.

- Hades Lutrov II

</COLOR></FONT>
<FONT font="lucida"><COLOR color="black">Etoile was surprised to see that a letter arrived for her. She did not know anyone alive besides Hades well enough to receive a letter so who would be writing to her. The owl that had brought the letter cooed loudly and the dark haired beauty narrowed her eyes at it, as if telling it to be quiet while she read the letter. Unfolding the Parchment carefully Etoile let her silvery green eyes scan over the writing. It was from Hades' eldest son. Hades II. How did he know who she was? Well he obviously didn't know she was exactly because he did not address her by name or anything. But he knew that she and Hades were together and that she was the mother of his newest siblings. Perhaps Hades had told his children that were not around about her. Etoile almost had half a mind to show this letter to him but in order to get to know Hades children better she figured it could not hurt to write this young boy back and introduce herself. She would be careful with the information she let out, but she hoped that this was an act of friendliness and not out to get her away from Hades. Likely it would be that he wouldn't stand for that kind of act anyways.
Letter said:
Hades II,
I cannot apologize enough for not even writing you myself, but I was not completely sure of who you were until just recently when your father describe you and your siblings to me. As for your father not writing in months, I'm not so sure I'm the best person to explain what as been going on with him. I suppose I am partially to blame. Aside from the twins I suppose you could say that your father and I are well, together? He's most likely just overwhelmed with me around and moving all of my things into his room and such. I can mention him trying to write to you if you would like? I'm not sure what his response will be but I can try. I hope your not upset about him being together with someone, it wasn't my intention to separate the bond you all have.
As for who I am...my name is Etoile Lefevre. I come from France and I'm a lot like your father. We share the same beliefs and views on thing if that helps you relax or anything. I would like a big family someday but I can be a bit of a brute. I do care about your father and siblings though. I hope to get to know you better within time.
- Etoile

Letter said:
Etoile Lefevre,

I am sure that it was no issue, seeing as you probably did not even know our names. Unless Father has told you more than I assume. You are 'partially' to blame? I am afraid you are not giving it enough thought seeing as my Father is giving you more attention than any other woman that I know of. Ah, so you are together now. Unsure if that is a good thing or a bad thing, however, seeing as the situation is, you might be the one that he has been waiting and looking for. Or just a fling. Whichever. I expect you to be around when we come home from the holidays. And when we do, you better take note that our, Kaia and my, opinions will matter enough to see if we want you around.

I don't believe you would be like my Father, but I will ask you one question, and that will debate on how I will act around you, whether you are worth it, or not. If you are not, you won't get to know me and my siblings. Are you in the same 'Elite' group as Father?

- Hades Lutrov II

Letter said:
Hades II,

The last thing I want to do, is come between you and your father. Believe me. If it came down to you two not wanting me around, I remember how hard it was without my father. I would never want you to experience a life without your father. If it comes down to it, and you two both want me to, I could leave. I'll be home around the Holiday's for sure. Your father hardly lets me go anywhere to begin with. I can't say whether the feelings we have for one another is for real, I know that I care for him but I know very little about his past relationships so you will have to base your opinion on our relationship by what you know. I hope you will take a liking to your new brother and sister too. They are awful quiet for babies so you won't have to worry about them keeping you awake during the night. When you visit you'll have to tell me some about Hogwarts too. I never had the chance to go to school, it always looked like it was pretty exciting.

Same elite group? Of course I am. Do you think I could really tolerate to be around someone who didn't share the same exact views as I have. I am of Lefevre descendant. That should be another sign of my lineage and views. If that helps at all.

- Etoile

<i></i>

Letter said:
Etoile Lefevre,

I hardly doubt that you would come between my father and myself. I had gone a while without knowing my father, and now that I know him, I won’t let anything horrible happen to him as far as I can help it. Though from your previous letter, knowing where you come from and where your loyalties lie, I do not think that I will want to harm you in any manner. Kaia is another story, because I cannot speak for my adopted sister. His past relationships were pretty much crap, and if I know what I think I might know, if he does in fact care for you and whatnot, that speaks for itself because he hardly cared for any of the other women he had been with, even if he thought he did, I could see it if he did or did not. And it might take him a bit to realize it, but I am sure that you will be around for a long time. Most of father’s children as babies were never loud. I think it runs in the genes. When we come and visit, we will be sure to tell you everything you need to know.

Good, because if you were any less, I would not like you a bit. I don’t know what to really think about you because I do not know you very well just yet, and do not know your views on others. It does indeed help, but it makes me wonder if there are other families out there for pure-bloods to continue to spread their lineage.

- Hades Lutrov II

Letter said:
Hades II,

I don't know if I will ever be able to live up to everyone's expectations, I can tried to bond with both you and Kaia but you have to let me in before I can even begin to become half the mother I want to be. I know about your father's past relationships too, sometimes they worry me. Not because I don't trust your father. But because they don't trust him. I've heard about how women have fallen in love with him over and over again. What if they decided that they suddenly wanted him back? I'm not much of a person to keep around, so I guess I just worry that my time with an actual family could be limited. Your father does a good job at keeping me busy though, I guess that's a good thing because I don't like being trapped within the house all the time. It will be nice to have others to talk to. I have your father but sometimes he can be awful infuriating. Not that I could fully explain to you why.

Have either of you tried to write to your father recently? It may seem like he's busy but I'm sure he'd like to receive a letter. I figure he might get bored being around me all the time. Maybe you can convince him that he doesn't need to spend so much nor money on me. I'd rather he just focus on you guys.

- Etoile

Letter said:
Etoile Lefevre,

One thing to remember, never try to please anyone unless you have something to be ashamed of. As for me, I may be in Hufflepuff, but I still act the same as I normally do, and do not let others bother me so much. As long as you side with darkness and the Dark Arts, you should be right with their expectations, especially with our Patriarch. I suppose my Father has had a lot of relationships, and with his personality and persistence, women tend to fall in love with him. I believe if they wanted him back, then they would not get him because as a Zhefarovich descendant, Father cannot be manipulated. Time with us, especially with how I believe things are going, it will be eternal, whether you like it or not. I understand, and I suppose I can imagine actually. As long as you two do not keep me and my siblings up with "activities" then I will not really mind it so much. I am sure Kaia would feel the same.

I believe I will write to Father later on today. I will tell him of some things that are happening here, including a boy I believe Kaia is interested in. I am sure that he would love to hear about him. If he got bored, then I would be worried, but he would probably just leave the house or read. I believe, he should focus on us all, as a family and not just us individually and separate.

- Hades Lutrov II
<i>
</i>

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Kaia wasn't sure if she should be worried over her father possibly having a new woman or not. He was a grown adult and was allowed to make his own decisions. Kaia just wondered why this woman kept him so busy. To the point where he wouldn't even write to his own children. Plus, there was something she needed to talk to him about. It concerned her friend Zayne. There was no other way to get this done other than to write her 'father, so Kaia wasted no time in picking up a quill an beginning to neatly scratch a letter to Hades. Hopefully he would respond to it.

Letter said:
'Dad',

Hades mentioned something about you having a new girl? Does that mean Anastasia is out of the picture completely? I wish you would've told us about this new girl sooner. I'd like to meet her. What is she like? You must really like her if you've kept her around as long as you have. Hades speaks fondly of her. He wrote to her not too long ago. If Hades seems to like her, then I guess she must really be something. Is she going to be our mother? Or will she too disappear someday?

I also need your help with something. I fear that one of my friends is in danger, and I know you can help him. Will you hear me out?

Please write me back as soon as possible!

Love,
Kaia.

Attaching the letter to the leg of an owl, she released it in hopes of Hades receiving the letter soon.​
<i></i>

Kaia,

This is rather unexpected, however do know that I am on limited time. Yes. Anastasia is out of the picture completely, and believe me, she will not be coming back. I would have told you all sooner about Etoile Lefevre, but I had issues with keeping her around. Until now. Anyhow, I do believe that she will be your new mother, as Vritra has taken a liking to her. Will she disappear one day? Well, that is ultimately up to her, now isn't it? I have a feeling though, that she will be staying around. If she leaves me for another man, it will cost a life. Besides the point, you will love her.

Help 'him'? I can try to do what I can, but I prefer to stay inside of my own business and family. Though it depends on the situation at hand. Do tell.

By the way, I have a little sister with the last name Styx. Inform your brother to keep an eye out on her. After seeing my brother with a Part-Veela, we don't want her going for dirty blood.

- Hades

Parchment said:
'Dad'

That doesn't bother me a bit. I didn't like her that much anyways. She was more bark than she was bite. It was irritating. As for this new woman...what do you mean you had issues keeping her around? Did she not want to stay with you or something? She's an idiot if she doesn't want to stay with you. I hope I like her. Hades seems to trust her so that is a good sign. What is she like? Do you think she'll mind having me for a daughter? I've always wanted an actual mom.

I have a friend named Zayne. We've been friends since our first year. He's a Pure blood. But his step-mom is a mudbloodmuggleborn. She does not treat him right. She told him horrible things about pure bloods. She's corrupting his mind. I don't think someone with dirty blood has the right to tell him anything like that. On top of that he wants his dad to get back together with his mom. Which will never happen if his dad stays with the muggleborn. Is there any way you can help?

You mean Kailie? Which brother of yours got married to a Veela? Aren't we supposed to be getting rid of people like that?

~ Kaia
<i>
</i>

Letter said:
Kaia,

I figured. You and Hades share the same opinion. Glad that he found you. Well, issues keeping her around means exactly that. She did not want to stay, but she does now. I believe that she didn't have long before she would subdue to my charms. She is feisty, though she can be shy. Be sure to compliment her a lot, it makes her blush. Rather humorous. I don't think she will mind. She is an excellent mother, and will continue to be one. To ours and those that are already mine.

Ah. Zayne, so that's his first name. I'll do what I can, but know this, I don't meddle in with other businesses, and might have repercussions for you and your friend.

Yes. That's the one. I'm rather protective of her. Kaleb. Technically, 'we' aren't supposed to be getting rid of people like that. As long as she cannot transform, and she can't, and Kaleb isn't pure-blood, we have done enough to the two of them. They can have their children, and it won't mess with those with purity.

- Hades
<i>
</i>

Parchment said:
'Dad'

I'm glad that he found me too. Why wouldn't she was to stay from the very beginning? You were nice to her and everything right? Women normally don't do such a thing to you. I'm glad she eventually gave in. Brother said that you went through a lot to get her to like you, I don't think you'd do that for just anyone. You think making her blush is funny? I will have to see this to get an idea on how it's funny. You guys had kids together? You wasted no time on that huh? I can't wait to meet her in that case then. If you like her and Hades likes her, she must be good for our little family.

He's very important to me. So anything you could do would be helpful. I just want to see that woman suffer for making him feel like he's worthless. And she's a mudblood. Where does she have the right?!

I'll keep an eye on her. So the family is going to let her stay with Kaleb? Have you met her in person or anything yet? Are we sure she's not dangerous?

~ Kaia
<i>
</i>

Parchment said:
Kaia,

His skills are very admirable. You can definitely tell that he is my son. Etoile didn't want to have anyone around her in her life because of what she went through. I don't think I was nice at first. More or less, forceful. To be fair, she was stalking me before I was stalking her. Women don't, though most of them didn't catch my eye as I had caught theirs. I wouldn't do it to just anyone, not going through what all I have. You'll see. I waste in no time to make more children. The more purity on this earth, the better we'd all be. She'd good, just a little shy around people she doesn't know.

Mudbloods don't have rights. But you won't be able to see the woman suffer, I am afraid. Like I said, whatever happens, there will be consequences, so beware of that now that you brought me into this.

Good. They decided to let her live. I have, and Kaleb has good tastes in women, though always pictured him with a blonde with green eyes. She is no threat. I believe we have her good and terrified.

- Hades

Users who are viewing this thread

Back