Now What??

Candy was sitting on the bed and took the juice from her. "so i have to get going or my sister gonna kill me" she said, drinking the juice in one gulp.

Candy gave a frown. "aww you'll be back and i don't want to walk home all alone" she said, giving him a kiss.

Candy smiled at him as they walked out the door. "it's a beautiful afternoon" she said, capturing his hand. As she looked at him.

Candy shrugged. " i don't think she home" she said, as she opened the door to a dark house. "nope" she said, and flicked on a light.

Candy looked at him. "no my cousin lives with us also" she said, walking to her room to throw her jacket down on the bed.

Candy looked at him. "Kyra, that's my cousin" she said, stopping and pointing to a picture of a beautiful girl. "see" she said, then continued on.

Candy looked through her closet and turned back to him. "what?" she asked, smiling at him and then turning back to the closet she was looking for something.

Candy shurrged at him. "just a picture" she said, than gave up she didn't know where it was anymore. She went back to the bed to sit with him.

Candy thought about it for a minute then grinned. "fine" she said, as she used a spell and it came out of teh closet and she grinned at the picture of her littler self with Sandy. "that's my sister" she pointed Sandy out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back