Now What??

Cloe looked at Junior then felt bad and her face fell into a frown as guilt ate at her. "Junior" she said, kissing his lips.

She grinned. "yeah so what if i want to say it all the time?" she asked, she never got tired of his name she loved him to much.

Her mouth dropped. "no no no no no no no no no i don't want you to leave" she said, ready to cry.

Cloe smiled. "thank you" she said, kissing him back.

Ioan listened to Cloe tell him that the man before him was also trying to be a death eater. It intrigued him, and he took a closer look at the guy. He didn't look extremely dangerous, but sometimes it was those who didn't appear dark who ended up being the darkest of all.

As the couple began to act like a couple, Ioan rolled his eyes. "Get a room, Cloe" he joked.

Cloe blushed and she remembered the ring she was wearing. "Junior, can we invite him to the wedding?" she asked, junior in his ear.

Cloe grinned and kissed him. "so Ioan do you like weddings?" she asked.

Ioan shrugged. "That's a really random question, even for you Cloe. Why are you asking? You're not...not...you are" he said in an astonished tone as he looked between the pair. Looking at them again, it was easy to see that they were probably engaged. They were sickeningly obnoxious like couples get when they're in love.

Cloe face lit up. "yep so please Ioan will you please?" she begged him, if he said no she wouldn't hurt him for it.

Ioan shrugged. If all she was asking him to do was go to the wedding, he would definitely do that. It was a chance to meet single ladies who were upset that they weren't the ones getting married. With a small smile, Ioan replied, "For you...Sure."

He then looked at Junior square in the eyes and told him ,"Cloe's a great girl." His expression hardened as the next words escaped his lips, " You better take good care of her. She deserves the best." If he truly wanted to be a death eater, then Junior would surely be able to protect Cloe.

Dervish grinned. "That she is." He grinned at Cloe "I definitely will. I'd never let anything happen to her." Junior remembered what he was like before he met Cloe. Back then, there was no chance anyone would be able to make friends with him. He was now making friends with quite a few people. "I can't give her the all that she deserves but I can try my hardest." He smiled knowing that Cloe deserved more than him but loving the fact that she accepted him all the same.

Cloe threw up her hands. "hello i'm right here and Junior you do give me everything i deserve" she said, giving him a kiss. "Ioan thank you" she said, giving him a hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back