Now What??

Dervish Green Jr.

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" Pine and dragon heart string
Dervish walked round the corner and into Bleak Street. He had just had an arguement with his dad so he wasn't very happy at the moment. He put his hood up on his jacket and his hands in the pockets of his trousers. Dervish didn't want to go back to his flat in case Cloe was there. He didn't want to make any mistakes with her and he knew it was likely to happen if he was in a bad mood.
Dervish walked down the street, mumbling angrily to himself. He then leant against a wall and looked up to the sky wondering what he should do. He hardly ever argued with anyof his family. "Now what??" He said to himself.

Ioan was on his way out of Bleak Street. He had tried going to Adrianne's home, but she wasn't home. Again. It seemed that every time he had tried to go see his son, she happened to not be home. With a scowl on his face, he continued to walk down the block, not paying attention to what was going on around him until he heard a voice behind him. Turning around slowly, Ioan saw a man leaning against a building. "Are you talking to me?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Dervish heard someone talking close by. He turned his head so he was looking at the man who looked a bit older that Dervish was."No, I'm not. Why would I?? I don't even know you." Dervish frowned and looked up and down the street wishing that this man could just leave him to see the fight over and over in his head.

Standing there, another retort nearly escaped Ioan's lips, but he bit the comment back. Giving the guy before him the once over, Ioan stepped closer. Perhaps he can help. Play nice Ioan, he instructed himself silently. With a small fake smile plastered on his face, Ioan asked "Say, you didn't happen to see a woman, blond hair, red eyes, pass by, did you? She might've had a baby with her." Ioan tried to sound as casual as he could when he said this, but there was a bit of an edge to his voice.

"No. I've only just got here. Who is she??" Dervish looked at the man. He couldn't be much older than Dervish was. He couldn't believe that this bloke could already have a kid so he didn't think it was his wife or girlfriend. Sister maybe?? Dervish already had a girlfriend but he wasn't planning on having children any time soon. He had other things on his mind which Cloe understood and was happy to go along with.

Ioan sneered at the man before him as he asked who Adrianne was. Surely, he doesn't expect me to just answer that, Ioan thought to himself. Ioan was not prone to revealing private information, which was what made him an especially faithful death eater in training. "Just someone" he said, shrugging the question off. "What are you doing here then?" he asked, wanting to change the subject from his own current dilemma, but not particularly interested in hearing about the man's life.

Dervish laughed as the man asked what he was doing here. "Do you seriously think I'm about to say what I'm doing here when you won't say who that girl was?? As if." Dervish had always been good at keeping secrets but he was happy to tell them to the few people he trusted. Dervish suddenly realised how much he had changed since he started dating Cloe. He used to be a huge snob and hated anyone and everyone. He was now a much kinder person and was more willing to make friends. He was still a bit of a snob but he had eased of quite a lot.

Ioan nearly laughed at the man's words. A smirk played on his face. "Touche" he agreed and then said curtly, "she's my ex." That was as much as he was willing to tell anyone, especially someone he had just met. It was still difficult for him to say those words, but he realized that Adrianne wanted nothing more to do with him after finding out he had cheated on her and what was worse was that he couldn't really blame her. He had screwed up and his charm wasn't going to fix this one, though he was definitely going to give it a try. "So..." he added, now expecting the man to answer his question, "your story?"

Dervish didn't know why someone would be looking for their ex but he couldn't be bothered to ask as he didn't expect the man would tell him. "I'm getting away from my family." He spoke the word wondering if questions were going to be asked about why he was trying to get away from the people he loved most. There was no way he was going to Cloe with the way he could act when he was in a bad mood. He cared for her too much to ruin it because of one strop.

Cloe was wandering around town because she had been having a bad day and didn't want to see Junior right now. As she turned down Bleak street her wish was denied. "Junior, i thought you would be with your parents right now?" she asked, him giving him a kiss and wrapping her arms around his neck. She didn't notice the other man.

Dervish turned around when he heard Cloe's voice. Oh no. He loved Cloe but he didn't want to see her right now. He put his hands on her waist as she put hers round her neck. "I was. I left not long ago. Dad problems." Dervish hoped Cloe would understand as she already knew that Dervish Sr. was a death eater with a bad temper.

Cloe frowned as she hugged him. "yeah your mom called said you two fought she told me to stay away but i couldn't" she said, hugging him tighter not wanting to let go.

Cloe blushed. "you never seen me in a bad mood either" she said, hiding her face against his chest.

Ioan was glad that the man didn't ask anymore questions about Adrianne. He listened to the guy tell him that he was there because of his family and looked confused. It didn't make any sense to him. As he was about to ask him another question, a woman entered the area where they were and walked up to the man, giving him a kiss.

The young death eater in training couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy watching the couple, who seemed quite happy and lost in each other's embrace. Looking away swiftly, Ioan found himself lost in a swirl of emotions quite uncharacteristic for the young guy. Watching them reminded him of how Adrianne and himself had been when they had first met. Looking back, it seemed that the guy had forgotten about him with the entrance of what seemed to be his girlfriend. He gave her the once over, noting quickly that she wasn't his type but she was quite beautiful. Ioan cleared his throat and sarcastically said, "I don't suppose the two of you could get a room then..." as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Cloe jumped about two feet in the air. "oh um sorry i didn't know Junior had any company um I'm Cloe" she said, holding out her hand. "and you are?" she questioned tilting her head to the side just a little.

Dervish laughed when Cloe jumped. "I didn't realise one person could jump so much." He watched her as she asked the man his name and he noticed that he hadn't asked the question before. He listened waiting for an answer from the older man. Dervish didn't think the man was going to say what his name was but all the same.
Derv walked over and stood behind Cloe. He then wrapped his arms around her and stared at the man intently.

Cloe felt Junior arms around her and she felt better. "shut up you knew i jump all the time" she said, kissing his cheek.

Ioan smirked as the woman jumped and then introduced herself. She looked a little familiar though he didn't think he knew her. "I'm Ioan" he said easily and then abruptly asked, "Did you go to Durmstrang?" to the woman, realizing that they might have gone to school together.

Cloe remember Ioan really well. "yeah i did oh my gosh Ioan" she said, as she hugged him, in drumstrang Ioan was Cloe get away from her sister. "how have you been made it as a death eater?" she asked, hoping he did.

Ioan returned the girl's hug and as he did realized that he did in fact know her and well at that. She had been a close friend of his back at Durmstrang, back when he still actually had girls who were pretty much just friends. "I thought I recognized you...It's great to see you" he said with a genuine smile on his face. Those were quite rare these days.

In answer to her question, Ioan lifted up his sleeve to show that he did not have a tattoo. In fact, he was a death eater, but wasn't sure if he should admit to the fact in front of her boyfriend. He would be receiving his tattoo in a few weeks time after he celebrated his twenty-fifth birthday. For all Ioan knew, he could be an auror and would capture him if he admitted it.

Cloe smiled. "so are you please you promised me if we seen each other you would say not tattoo because you know they always get it at a certain time." she looked at Junior.

Ioan smirked as Cloe persisted. He recalled making that promise and was now regretting it. He inwardly cringed, recalling how easily Cloe had been able to get him to do what she wanted. He was a different person now, not as nice or gentle although he really hadn't been those things before. He was just even less so now.

Ioan sighed and leaned in closer to whisper his answer into her ear. I hope I don't regret this Ioan thought to himself. "Just in training...I've got to prove myself still. Please don't tell anyone"Ioan whispered into her ear softly. He moved back and asked, "So...where'd you two meet?" He didn't know Cloe's boyfriend, in fact, he didn't even know his name though Cloe kept calling him Junior.

Cloe eyes lit up. " i don't really remember oh parlor" she said and leaned into Ioan and whispered in his ear. "Junior is trying to become one to" she said, smiling at him flashing the smile that always made him to what she wanted.

Dervish had been stood silent while the two caught up. They seemed to know each other from school. "Yeah. In Obsidian a few months back." Junior wasn't happy with the fact that the two of them kept whispering but he would let it slip for now and get it out of Cloe later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back