Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Elvira really enjoyed her time on the Quidditch team, and was very excited to hear from her friend Lizzie that they would be playing against Gryffindor again. The girl had just written her, and Elvira was happy to tell the information to her captains. If she could find them. She mostly hoped for one captain in particular, as he crush on Jessica was still going strong. To her dismay, it only seemed to be getting stronger. Sometimes she found herself just zoning off in class and imagining if she had said yes to the idea to go on a date a few months ago.

The sad thing was that Jessica was about to graduate. Elvira was fairly sure the girl knew about her feelings, as she had asked her out, but at the same time she had never really put it in plain words. She had been thinking maybe she should, if only to put it out in the open. But the window of time was closing quickly, as the end of the year loomed. She knew Jessica was probably busy with her NEWTs now and knew she herself should be busy with her OWLs, but all her focus was on quidditch lately. At least when she wasn't daydreaming about the captain.

She noticed Jessica at breakfast straight away, glad for her notable hair. Moving over, she plopped down on the opposite end of the table with a big smile. "I have news." She told her importantly. "We're playing Gryffindor again."

Jessica knew she should be focusing on her upcoming NEWTs but with their international match coming up soon, she could think of nothing else. She mentally went through plays and the team line up and even how the team would do next year without her, idly pushing her food across her plate at breakfast. She knew she should finish up and get studying for her History of Magic exam soon, but she was procrastinating as usual. Just when she thought she might as well get up since her food was getting cold and she wasn't hungry anymore, a welcome distraction plopped down right in front of her. This was the best kind of distraction. Sica grinned as Elvira announced she had news, silently goading her to continue and then her mouth fell open at the news. "What? How do you know?!" she asked excitedly, already trying to recall their game from last year and recall how Gryffindor played, but she was rather distracted with Elvira sitting in front of her so she focused on the girl, awaiting how she came across such privileged information.

Elvira was glad to see that Jessica didn't seem annoyed by her sudden appearance, which she hoped as a good sign. The reaction to her news was even better, and Elvira puffed up with pride just a little. "I have my sources." She said mysteriously. Then immediately broke the effect because she didn't want to leave any details out. "Okay, so remember their beater? Her name is Lizzie and we became pen pals, I also visited her over the holidays." That brought a slight blush to her face, as the visit had also included her very first kiss. Jessica didn't need to know that. "Anyway, she just wrote me and said their house had won the cup again." She grinned. "So we're playing our old enemies, and we'll beat them again I'm sure!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back