Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
14 1/2" Knotted Dogwood Meteorite Dust Flexible
"Charlotte Owens?" The young Gryffindor asked as she walked into the student lounge. She knew it was a long shot finding the older Slytherin here but she hadn't found her during breakfast or lunch at the tables, though Jocelynn had spent most of those meals eating food herself so it would have been easy to miss the older student.

Out of all of the places in the castle, Charlotte figured the Student Lounge would be the best place to be alone. It didn't always consist of many students and so, in order to isolate herself, Charlotte made her way up to the fourth floor and entered the room, smiling at the presence of no one else as she made her way over to the nearest armchair. But before she was able to do much else, she heard her name being called. "Yes?" she replied, wondering what was up.

Jocelynn was glad she found this older Prefect. She was also glad the girl didn't seem upset to be bothered, Jocelynn couldn't help it someone wanted her to have this rose. "I have this rose here for you," she said brightly and a smile on her face. Jocelynn held out a yellow rose to the older student.
Dear Charlotte,

This rose belongs to you. Your the best captain someone can ever wish for.
I'm glad you gave me a chance to play in this team. I'm sure you are so kind to give us a chance to actually play too.

Signed
Liam

Charlotte was a bit taken aback to be receiving another rose but she took it anyway, thanking the younger Gryffindor who gave it to her. As she read the note she couldn't help but smile. She was glad that Liam thought she was a great captain, but chuckled at the last sentence, realising then that he probably felt left out sometimes. She took this into consideration however before looking back up at the deliverer. "Thank you." she said, folding the note back up. "Did you get many roses?"

Jocelynn smiled seeing the Prefect's face as she read her note. She hoped it was a nice one from a friend. She had gotten a yellow one from her friend Nixon and she thought it was really nice. She had sent him one as well. "You're welcome! And yes I got a few this morning before I even started my rounds! Who is that from, a friend?" She asked curious as the girl seemed to be a little shocked when she read the letter but Jocelynn couldn't be too sure.

Charlotte was glad that her deliverer had recieved roses too. It was nice to know that everyone in the school participated in the event and that everyone was getting their fair share of roses. "Oh, yes, I would consider him a friend." she said, smiling at the Gryffindor. The prefect considered everyone on her team a friend and was glad with the team she managed to pick herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back