OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
She didn't understand. All these years and decades, how come out of the blue their grandparents suddenly calls them up and ask for little Aliviah to spend summer holidays with them in New York? That she could never solve if she will never investigate. An Alex Perry dress gawk hanging in front of her. She touched the expensive lace fabric of the dress, Aliviah never had something expensive and custom made for her. Something was up and she needs to find out what was it. A knock on the door startled her and her dad's head pop up between the door. "Are you ready, poppet?" He asked, trying to be cheery as he did. Aliviah looked from the dress to her dad and shook her head, "Could you just, please, tell me what's up with this ordeal? I promise I won't be mad." The Gryffindor pleaded. She didn't want to see her grandparents who abandoned their son in times he needed support. And why she's the only one to go to the other side of the pond? She has other nine siblings to go with her.

Steven Waldorf is a great dad, respected and works hard. He fell in love very hard with her mum and she thinks it was lovely. They avoided the dramas in New York and they lived quietly and simple. "I don't want to tell you this but ..." Steven trailed off, coming inside her bedroom and closing the door. He didn't want his other kids to hear what was about to be said. He sigh and continued, "The truth is you're the only one we can send there without you rebelling. Your grandparents didn't specifically asked for any of my kids, they just want you all to come but I talked to your older siblings and they refused to even step in New York." It wasn't all the reason and it frustrates Steven to tell her daughter about it. He didn't know what would Aliviah feel about it. He decided to sit on this one on her bed, frustratingly brushing off his hair from his forehead. "There's something else besides just me going there for an entire summer break." Her heart was starting to go off. Aliviah sat on her vanity chair and waited for her dad to explain again.

The father of the year looked up to his daughter, "Your grandmother is dying and she just wanted to spend time with you all." He finally told Aliviah the truth and her was relived that a burden on his shoulder was gone. The fourteen year old had no emotion at all on her face, she wanted to think about the good memories she had with her grandparents but none would come up. "That wasn't so bad, dad. I'll go and spend time with them even if it breaks my heart because I'm leaving tradition. I'll miss fishing and hunting with you." Aliviah stood from her chair and ran toward her dad for a hug. Steven hugged her back and patted her back, "Well, you better change into your dress your aunt picked for you." He said after he stood from her bed and walked out of her room. Aliviah took a deep breath before turning back to the dress she was cautious about to hold, let alone wear it. But as the minutes goes by, the Gryffindor learned to be fast about it.

Changing into the dress, make up and one last look in the mirror. Aliviah had the courage again to come down at their living room, her parents and remaining siblings were in awe of her. She chuckled lightly and shook her head slightly. She and her dad made use of their floo network and landed in a gorgeous and vast living room. It was overwhelming to take and she took it in for a very long time.

With her Valentino red dress and Loubotin shoes. She was the epitome of a walking advertising legend. Brooke Waldorf, the daughter of a restaurateur and hotelier in New York was walking like she was a sweet child of the Kennedy's. Fifthteen years old and an honour student at Ilvermorny, she still has the grace of a wild cat when it pounce on you. Brooke is not to mess with. The brunette stood pretty in the little second living room of the penthouse of her grandparents in the middle of the busy fifth avenue street. Brooke knew she was missing the party but she had to wait for her stupid cousin to arrived with her uncle she hand't known she had. Although, she was wondering what would they be looked like.

Once her feet got tired, Brooke sat on the elegant french made chair and while her behind hasn't touched the bottom of the chair, the vast fireplace lit into green light and came a short brunette haired girl wearing an Alex Perry dress. The Ilvermorny student sat straight up when she saw what her cousin was wearing. "And I thought you will be undressed for this party." Her sarcastic remark fully showing. Brooke stood up and approached the girl who seems the same age as her. "Very nice to me you. I'm Brook Waldorf. I guess you're my cousin?" She introduced herself in a nice possible way.

She was rather mesmerized and didn't noticed someone was in the room waiting for her. Aliviah thought she was pretty and well-dressed. But her smile seems fake and all. I guess she knows where I came from Aliviah tried not to say anything bad back but her first impression of her cousin was not good. Her name was Brooke and she heard from her dad, as she was brief about the other life they have, that she's a well breed Waldorf. And she could tell as well. "Nice to meet you Brooke, I'm Aliviah. The dress was actually picked by your mum." The only thing she could take as a weapon was her received pronunciation accent, although, she still uses her Southern Wales accent with her family back home. In this case, she will be treated greatly.

After a fine minutes, Aliviah's dad appeared behind her. His accent was still the great old Americana and she loved it. "You must be Brooke. I'm Steven, your uncle." He introduce, standing in front of the two girls in awkward silent. "Well, I bet mom is waiting for us. Let's go and find her." suggested her dad. Aliviah smiled a bit toward her dad and nodded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back