Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby was singing to herself, realizing she'd made a mistake. "You got a piece of me, and honestly, my life would suck, without you!" then her conscience kept changing its mind. Libby was confused, angry at herself and guilty. "Maybe i was stupid for telling you goodbye. I found out i'm nothing without you. Coz we belong together now!" she glanced around the corridor and was pleased no one else was here. "I really shouldn't miss you, but i can't let you go" she sang, now looking out the window. "Somehow.."

Ellie was humming as she bounced along the fourth floor corridor in her blue converses, white tank, white shorts and blue cardigan. It was quite a nice day outside, but it was rather chilly and when she had been out at the Lakefront she had seen no-one! Hearing singing Ellie stopped in her tracks and listened, realising it was an old muggle song she knew. "Forever united here somehow" Ellie joined in, turning a corner and finding the source of the singing. It was coming from a young girl. Ellie guessed she was a first year as she'd never seen her around and she hadn't met any of the new first years! "Hey" she said with a grin, "I'm Ellie! You're a good singer by the way" she said.

Libby was in a world of her own when she stopped when hearing someone else had heard and had join in, and she turned to see a girl coming from round the corner who looked a bit older than her. "Umm, Hi. I'm Libby" she smiled, "And Thanks" she added. "You know it too?" she asked. She'd never seen Ellie before and she wondered why.

Ellie grinned. "Nice to meet you Libby!" she said. "And yehp, I know it. I remember hearing it on the radio" she answered the younger girl. "So you started here in august, right?" she asked with a bright smile.

Libby smiled, "Yeah." It was good to know someone who knew what you were talking about. "Yup. I'm in my second semester now" she said. "What year and house are you in?" she asked her curiously. "I'm In Hufflepuff" she said proudly.

Ellie grinned at the younger girl and her pride for being in Hufflepuff. "I'm in third year, Gryffindor" she asnwered her. "I broke out in Spattergroit at the end of second year and had to go home, it cleared up just before Christmas but so, thankfully, I'm back now" she told her with another bright grin.<i></i>

Tichondrius idly wandered into the corridor, haversack slung over his shoulder. His mind was else where, namely the recent death of the student, and the role his student had undoubtedly played in it. There was no evidence, but he knew Hoshi was well capable and likely to do something like that. Hayate was perched on his shoulder, and as he spied Liberty, flapped over to her, landing on the window sill, nibling her gently on the arm in greeting. "Hayate! Where are you ... Oh. Oh, hello Liberty," he said, as he saw the girl standing there, accompanied by another, older girl.

Libby smiled to Ellie, she herself had never had the illness. yet. She saw something dark floating towards her, and grinned as she realized it was Hayate. "Hey Ti!" she was pleased to see him, "How are you doing? This is Ellie, Ellie, Ti" she introduced basically still smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back