Nothing to do

Tala Ivanov

OOC First Name
Renee
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Tala wondered slowly through the second floor corridor, slightly bored. Everyone he knows are busy with classes or study or each other. Sighing slightly he stopped walking and looked out on of the windows at the view. I was a clear blue sky and owls could be seen flying in and out of the owlery.

Ariann walked slowly up a staircase, and entered the second floor. Up ahead she could see bright red hair that could only belong to Tala. Deciding to surpire him, she pulled out her wand, pointed it at the window he was looking through, and whispered "Aguamenti!" a jet of water shot out of the end of her wand, hitting the window just above his head.

Tala spluttered as water hit him in the face. Bringing a hand to his face he wiped it and dried his hands on his clothing. With a pout on his face he turned around and saw Arianna standing there with a smile on her face and her wand pointing up above his head. "Ya know...that wasn't very nice" He said, running a hand through his slightly wet hair.

"Sorry, it wasn't actually supposed to hit you, just the window, but I suppose my aim is a little off" she frowning, and walking foward. She felt bad for getting him wet, she had just been trying to scare him. "I would dry it, but I might end up burning all your hair off, so that's probably not a very good idea."

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

As Amarante walked her geta made a soft noise, and her kamino flapped gently in the soft tunnel breeze, as did her black locks. Her azure blue eyes glancing around her as she hummed silently, but her lips quivering as she did so, on the stressed notes - if you were really looking - you could see them separate about a half of a mileometer. Amarante's found a few people glancing oddly at her, she didn't notice them actually, she just felt their eyes on her, she felt that uncomfortable, skirmish feeling you did when someone you didn't know looked at you.

Amarante sighed and walked passed the fast pace intersection and onto the Second Floor Corridor. She narrowed her almond shaped eyes as if she could see far past that of a normal person's vision and stopped walking for a quick moment as she did so. Then she relaxed her face into a blank expression, of nothingness. Her bright orbs still looking around her, until she blinked as she resumed walking, hearing the familiar sound made from her wooden 'shoes.'

As she walked along she heard a few muffled voices, she didn't care enough to change her direction so she walked onwards. But no longer humming, her lips quivering unintentionally as she did so, finding a bad aura set upon her and the beings around her, whether it was hers or the corridors she did not now - nor did she care to find out in case it was her own.

Tala held his hands up in front of him. "Don't come near me with that wand" He said with a small smile. "I like water, but not right now" He said leaning against the window that he had originally been looking out of. "So what brings you up here?" He asked.

((I'm using a library computer at the moment, and we'r about to go home, so I'll be back on in half an hour to an hour))

"Well" Arianna said "I've just come from DaDa, and was going up to the common room to write an essay on what dark magic does to it's caster" she said, reciting the homework they'd just got.

[Alright, Arianna, just so you know, you're character hasn't learned this spell, actually I don't think she has learned any yet, the only one you are allowed to use in your first year (before those lessons) is lumos and nox.. possibly, Just so you know in the future.. I like my rps to be exact :S ]

The small Slytherin continued walking along when she heard the muffled voices becoming more prominent and she was able to decipher the last few words of a girls voice, "...Dark magic does to it's caster." She didn't know what it meant - the context they were speaking of she hadn't heard so she raised her eye brows curiously then her face relaxed carefully and then she continued walking when she found the two speakers, a male and a female.

He had red hair. Amarante raised her eyebrows cautiously, but it didn't look like one of confusion, more one of amusement. He looked like an anime cartoon, she relaxed her face once more then she walked towards the two, in silence - excluding the noise her geta made and the noises made by her legs chaffing together as she walked towards the two young students.

When she reached them a smile of wax formed on her lips and she blinked once, her eyes looking dull but enticing and mesmerizing at the same time. Amarante's lips quivered once more as she set her gaze onto the very common looking girl, she didn't care really about how dull and bland this girl looked - on the outside. On the inside Amarante could see that she seemed to have much to say, but whether she would say it, well that was pending, like all of their lives - they were all pending. As much as that sounds like they were machines, it was true, things in their lives had barely begun, so their destiny was to be determined, she knew of many people in her clan that had changed their ways, and left the clan, mainly the men, the women... Well they wouldn't dare do such a risky thing.

((Take your time))

Tala nodded. DADA, interesting subject that. Professor King was an interesting guy, though it looks like most of the girl have crushes on him. Tala shakes his head, he'll never understand girls and their silly teacher crushes. Tala looked up suddenly. He thought he had heard footsteps down the hallway. Turning his head he grinned. "TASANEE!" he yelled with excitement and launched himself onto her, wrapping his arms around her tightly. They had only seen each other in classes for the past few days and it was good to see her properly.

When the red haired boy yelled her sisters name she sighed then was taken aback when he launched himself around her and wrapped his arms around her. Amarante pushed herself away from him and muttered, "You are mistaken, I've never met you." Amarante decided that she would try and get Tasanee in trouble with her friend, and see how this would turn out, it would amuse her to see what would be cause by all of this.

"Even if I had, I'm certain I wouldn't talk to someone that constantly yells my name, when I've never met them." Amarante's voice turned icy as she did this and she blinked once more, hoping this would tug on his nerves, and his heart, hurt him, do anything. She thought that Tasanee would deserve this for not acting the way they were supposed to, the way the clan had taught them to act.

When Tasanee pushed him away he was hurt...It actually felt like he had been punched multiple times int he gut. His eyes narrowed as he looked at her, her face was blank and her eyes were cold. He touched her arm hesitantly. "Tasanee?" He uttered out, hurt lacing his voice. What was she on about, of course she knew him, they had spent so much time together, getting to know each other and he knew that she liked him, like he liked her. "Why are you saying this? Of course you know me...It's Tala." He said disbelieving what he was being told. his eyes also held his disbelief and hurt.

Amarante wiped her arm away from the boys grasp and said, "How do you know my name? I'm certain I've never seen you in my life." Her voice cold, her eyes cold, and her face in an angered frown. This was all acting, it was seamless - of course - she had been acting her whole life, her existence was acting, she knew nothing other than this, so this boy would think that she was Tasanee.

"Nice to meet you Tala," Amarante said sarcastically her voice still dripping with coldness, as if it fed on his pain. Amarante felt a pang of guilt hit her stomach but it was masked by her inner facade she hadn't noticed it, it was merely a stomach issue, if you could even call it that, it felt like someone was gently poking her on the inside.

"Why are you doing things?!" He demanded, his anger starting to build. "Why are you saying things like this? the time that was spent with each other...didn't it mean nothing?" Whenever he got angry, his English began to slip. He clenched his hands into fists and tried to calm himself down. He was shaking slightly, in hurt or anger he did not know. "Tasanee..." He looked at her, refusing to cry. Was she toying with him? did she actually like him?

OOC: *cackles evilly*

IC:

Amarante snarled at the boy, and she spat, patronizing the poor boy, "I told you this is the first time I've met you, perhaps you should go to the wing, they'll fix you right up." Amarante blinked her eyes frustratedly and she said, "I don't know you, for all I know, you could be a stalker, and I'm sure that you wouldn't want me to think this, so I suggest you leave me alone forever!" Amarante found herself shaking with anger as she said the word 'forever' fighting smirking wildly when she saw the boys reaction.

Tala felt his heart break as he heard the words, saw the expression on her face and saw the feelings in her eyes. He dropped his shoulders, relaxed his hands and looked at her with dead eyes. "F...fine" He said in a broken voice, his accent surfacing. "Fine" he said again as he dropped his head and tried to blink the tears away, but failing as one escapes, falling in slow motion to the. "Fine...." He whispered softly.

Amarante heard his words and with satisfaction she stormed off, still in character. When she was out of distance she sighed and began to walk normally heading to her common room, waiting to see this whole thing unfold under her sisters nose.

Tala stood there for a minute more, completely still, before he brought his hand to his face, to cover his eyes. He sank down on his knees and let the tears fall silently. How could she do this to him? Why would she do this to him? With his free hand he punched the floor, all his anger leaving him in the punch. He didn't care about the pain in his hand, he only cared about the pain in his heart.

Arianna frowned at the girl who Tala obviously knew, and was treating him like dirt. She walked up to stand next to him, and folded her arms. Tala was a good friend of hers, and she wasn't going to let him be hurt like this. "Hey, don't worry about it" Arianna said comfortingly to him "She was probably... um" she struggled to find an excuse for the way the girl had acted "just had a bad day.." she finished lamely.

Tala just said nothing and let Arianna comfort him. To be honest he had forgotten she was there. He cradled his hand to his chest. He wiped his eyes with the back of his good hand and tried to calm down.

((I know, that's not really what a first year would be able to do, but last night Ari was studying the charms book and came across the spell. She didn't attemp it, but later on accidentally set a desk on fire, so she said the first spell that came to her mind, and did it. Long story, and probably not that realistic, but this is Hogwarts, anything can happen! lol :) ))
Arianna saw Tala put a hand on heart, like he was trying to keep it from breaking. She started seeing red, Next time I see that Tasanee... she thought bitterly, then shook herself out of it. Getting angry wasn't going to help Tala. She sat down beside him, and started talking, not really knowing what she was saying, but trying to distract him from his pain.

Tala looked at his hand that he was holding to his chest "I...I think I may have broken it...or at least cracked a knuckle or two" He said watching it start to swell. It was unbelievably painful to move any part of his hand. but not as much as his heart at that moment.

Arianna Tipley said:
((I know, that's not really what a first year would be able to do, but last night Ari was studying the charms book and came across the spell. She didn't attemp it, but later on accidentally set a desk on fire, so she said the first spell that came to her mind, and did it. Long story, and probably not that realistic, but this is Hogwarts, anything can happen! lol :) ))
[dont mean to jump in but i actually think that it's the rules.. im not all that sure. just thought you ought to know dearie :) ]

Tasanee Ming said:
Arianna Tipley said:
[dont mean to jump in but i actually think that it's the rules.. im not all that sure. just thought you ought to know dearie :) ]
((Lol Tasanee....sneaky.... :shifty: ))

((Oh, ok, thanks, I didn't know it was against the rules. Oops, thanks! ^_^ I'll just pretend it never happened... lol, so I suppose that means that I never got Tala wet, ok, your dry! lol, Tala, you've put that sneaky one on me too, hmmm, maybe us girls are sneaking up on you... ))

Arianna grimaced watching Tala in pain "So did I tell about the time when..." she started, still desperatly trying to keep him distracted. She was pretty sure he needed to go the hospital wing, so she said gently, "Hey, why we get that hand of yours checked out" And your heart she added in her head, because she was pretty sure that was also broken. She offered him a hand up.

((lol i had to finish this one here....I'll do that now))

Tala took her hand and let her help him to his feet. "I'll go....alone" He said. He wasn't planning on actually going to the hospital wing, not yet. He needed time to think, to be alone. "Thank you Arianna" he said, turning and walking away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back