Nothing to do.

Jessi Emmeton

OOC First Name
Summer has stolen :P
Jessi was bored. His parents had told him to go and find something to do. They had got annoyed with him pestering them for something to do. He led down on a wall, playing catch with his rugby ball.

Immy had chosen to do a little shopping for wizard things like books but when she'd gotten there she'd decided not too. As she walked she noticed Jessi, Daisy King. She smiled at him and decided to go over. She noticed the rugby ball and smiled.

" 'O great Daisy King. What brings you to these parts?" Immy said laughing slightly

Jessi sat up as he heard a familiar voice. " Immy" He smiled "Oh I got kicked out the house for a bit for being annoying. What brings my princess here?" He replied to the girl.

Immy walked over and sat down beside him. She'd just gone out, no one could kick her out. She was in New Zealand herself. She just got very bored from not having to do anything.

"Boredom mainly. Thought I might go shopping but I can't be bothered. Too bad your parents kicked you out. There is a bonus for being in New Zealand alone. No one is telling you what to do. Do you play rugby?" Immy asked smiling.

"Your here alone? Um yeah I do play rugby do you?" He asked smiling again.

Immy nodded, she appeared to be the only person who'd travelled to New Zealand alone though most did live there so there was no need for them to travel. When asked if she played rugby she shook her head. She had when she was younger but didn't know the rules and was probably playing it wrong. It didn't help that her brother, the one she'd been playing with didn't know the rules either.

"Yeah, I'm here alone. My families back in Wales." Immy said. "They couldn't come to New Zealand, which I'm not terribly bothered about. I do miss my sister though. I haven't played rugby in a long time and I don't know the rules so I would say no. But tell me how to and we can play."

" Who are you staying with then, I didn't think ten, eleven year old's could stay on their own? Sorry I'm too nosey aren't I?" Jessi asked. He always ended up doing this asking too many questions or being too nosey. "One problem though I'm not good at teaching people how to do things" He smiled weakly.

Immy gave a small laugh. It was true that most didn't stay on there own but there was always an exception to every rule and Immy was at this point in time living alone. She was enjoying it but it got a little lonely and boring at times.

"I'm living alone right now so I guess there is an exception to that rule and your not being nosey" Immy said with a smile. "Well tell me how you would play rugby?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back