OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Rigid Willow Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Alana was pushing it. With another quick pet atop the owl's head, the Slytherin bid the majestic animal good night. She backed out of the owlery, knowing that she really, really had to leave now or risk missing curfew. In truth, she was probably already late. It wasn't like she had a watch on and a Hufflepuff had warned her quite a few moments ago that it was nearly curfew as she had scurried out of the owlery. Alana had thanked the girl with a red eyed glare. It was no wonder she didn't have friends in the castle. Her parents would never know that. The letter she had just sent them described a very different Alana, one who was adjusting splendidly to life in the castle. It said nothing of the stares that people gave her red eyes or the fact that she often sat alone in the common room. No, Alana would never mention those things. Her residency at Hogwarts was tentative at best. She certainly wasn't going to give her parents any reason to withdraw her from the school. Alana knew she could not return to being homeschooled or sent to Durmstrang. She didn't even know the language and she liked it here. She knew she'd find a friend or two eventually.

As she began descending the stairs , Alana realized just how quiet it was. There was no one in the halls, not even a professor which was a good thing. A very good thing. She didn't want to risk detention. As she reached the landing, Alana suddenly remembered a shortcut that her brother had taken her through once when she'd first started. She darted onto the sixth floor landing, heading for another staircase. Alana jogged down the steps, happy that she'd remembered the secret staircase. It wasn't really a secret, just little used because of the...trick stair. Just as she remembered it, Alana felt herself fall forward, the momentum sinking her nearly to her knee. She was rather short after all. "Oh no" the blonde murmured as she tried to pull herself back up with no success. She tried to put more force into pulling herself up, but met no success. Panic filled the young girl. There was no doubt in her mind that she was going to get caught and punished. Her parents were going to be so upset with her.
OOCOut of Character:
A Professor should feel free to catch them. Just let us get things going a bit first. Thanks!

Ivaylo Zhefarovich-Dolohov, dressed in Slytherin attire, was out after curfew, only to send off a letter to his brother, to send it to his father. He would have no other choice but to deliver it at night. Too many people otherwise, and sending letters at night would not be suspicious at all. Stuffing the letter into his robes, Ivaylo made his way to the corridors, before he sent an owl through an open window at the seventh floor. The Slytherin figured that he should make his way down to the Slytherin house before a prefect or professor came along. He was used to doing this at least once a week, so he knew how to avoid people, mainly by ducking in the shadows and stealth. One thing that Ivaylo was good at, was stealth. However, his eyes averted to the side as he heard someone fall while he was on the sixth floor corridor. Making sure no one was near, he made his way over to the person, which was not too far away. Whoever the person was, they were making far too much noise, and needed to be silenced either way. Ivaylo wanted to protect himself overall, but what if they were one of his relatives? He had to protect them over all, since Vladimir had other duties to work on.

'Alana?' thought Ivaylo as he recognized who was on the floor. Not just someone who was ready to attend school a couple of years ago, but someone who was now tied in to the family. Someone who was in an arranged marriage with someone as unfortunate as Chaos Zhefarovich. Ivaylo was told as soon as it happened, but was ordered to keep an eye on her, as well as other members. He would not say a word. "Alana Finch, out after curfew. Here, I'll help you up," Ivaylo purred as he held out his hand for her to grab. She seemed like she was scared right now, probably worried over getting caught. Ivaylo could be like the protector or something. However, things were always so black and white. "We can't waste much more time. I think that the professor on this corridor might end up coming along this way within the next five to ten minutes." Ivaylo gave a subtle smirk, knowing that the younger Slytherin could trust him. After all, he would not jeopardize someone within his own house, or family, for that matter.

Alana struggled to remove her foot from the trick stair she had fallen through, but it seemed to have gotten itself wedged somehow. Still, she struggled like a bear in a trap, desperate to get free before a professor showed up but making so much noise that she was bound to attract one. Just as she was about to give up and take a seat until she got caught, someone showed up. It was a very welcome someone, though she would have welcomed anyone at the moment. Still, he was more welcome than most. As Ivaylo held his hand out for her, Alana didn't hesitate to reach for his hand. She'd thought about this, though under very different circumstances. Alana gripped his hand and gave a tug on her foot. "I'm stuck on something" she whispered, afraid to speak loudly and draw even more attention their way.

She nodded her head, knowing that he was right. "I was just trying to send a letter and then I lost track of time, but then I thought I'd have enough time to get back. And then I got stuck because I forgot that this stupid stair was here" she rambled. It was a nervous habit of hers. "My parents will kill me if I get in trouble" she moaned as she squeezed the older guy's hand. The Slytherin knew that her parents would not be happy to hear that she had gotten caught after hours wandering the halls, even if it was to send a letter home. Her parents had made it very clear that They expected her to be a model Slytherin, and she didn't think getting in trouble with her Head of House would fit into that.

As soon as her hand landed on his, Ivaylo enveloped her hand with his fingers to give her some added support. However, it seemed like her foot was stuck. He narrowed his eyes, before releasing her hand to bend down to see what exactly her foot was stuck on. He listened to her explanation, and he reached forward toward the foot that was stuck, and like magic, only he didn't even use magic, he freed her. It was on a wedge or something, but it was over now. Alana was nervous, which would explain the rambling. At least he remembered most of what she said. The most of what he got was that she was sending a letter, lost track of time and got stuck on the stair. And her parents would kill her if she got in trouble. "I guess you happen to have a lot of good luck within you to have me come along."

By now, he figured that he was doing the job that was assigned to him, which was to watch over her. And, he was doing just that, but by accident for tonight. He held out his hand once more to assist the younger Slytherin on her feet. His girlfriend would absolutely kill him for being out after curfew right now, be damned the reason. Ivaylo looked around the corridor, to make sure that no one was coming along. The professor might be examining something else or whatever. "I think I know a secret corridor to get away from here. The last thing we want is to get caught by a professor or prefect. Or worse, either of my brothers." His brothers were Axel and Kalif, or Professor Zhefarovich and Professor Styx. Both would not hold back despite what relations he had with them.

Alana nodded in agreement. Ivaylo wasn't wrong. Had he not come along, she would have remained stuck until a professor or prefect came along. She just knew that to be true. Alana couldn't believe that they were still holding hands though and she was trying really hard to not hyperventilate about it. The young Slytherin had always admired Ivaylo from afar, ever since that day that they'd conversed before she had begun attending school and she'd learned he was a Slytherin. She knew near to nothing about him, but that didn't stop her from being absolutely certain that he was smart and funny and cute. He was proving all three right now with his stating that he knew a secret corridor. Alana had been in the school for two years and was still struggling to remember the trick stairs.

"Lead the way" she gestured. Alana was a lot less worried now. Ivaylo seemed so confident. Surely, they would make it without being caught. Hoping that her hand wasn't sweaty, Alana concentrated on not making too much noise. " Are your...brothers patrolling tonight?" she asked. It was still weird for Alana that Ivaylo had brothers that were older than her dad.

Poor Ivaylo had no idea the effect he was having on the young Slytherin. He was one of those that was rather oblivious. Right now, he was seeing Charlotte, so he did not think anything of what he was doing now. Ivaylo released her hand so that he could fold his arms across his chest. He heard her request that he lead the way. That he would. He gave a small nod before saying, "Definitely. I just hope I remember the right secret passage that should lead us at least to the second floor corridor." Ivaylo stepped to the side, and started to fidget with the wall, his hand tracing over the stone pattern. Surely, this was the right corridor that would lead them. However, that was when he realized that it was on the other end. Ivaylo stuffed his hands down into his pockets, and started to walk, knowing Alana would be following.

When asked if his brothers were patrolling tonight, Ivaylo closed his eyes as he recalled their schedule. "Professor Styx isn't. Professor Zhefarovich, on the other hand, is. Although I think he is patrolling outside. I'm not too certain." Ivaylo's tone did not reflect his doubts. He looked back at Alana and gave her a subtle smile. She would make a fine addition to the family. If only she knew the horrors that rested for her at the end of the tunnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back