Not your typical Beauty and the Beast

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda strolled across the lawn towards the lakefront, the heatwave was still in full force and she thought paddling for a few minutes might actually help her cool down a bit. A screech and frantic hooting over head made her look upwards and as she shielded her eyes from the blazing sun she saw the faint outline of an owl before a letter floated downwards toward her. She caught it easily and opened it quickly a smile spreading across her face. Carlisle!
The breath nearly caught in her throat and her heart did a wild dance within her.

jaredLetoHair21-1.jpg

Dear Andy,

I watched as you said and I simply...can't put into words of how I felt when I saw the words writing themselves in the clouds. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you. I simply cant. I wish I could do something for you... Perhaps when we see each other again I might have something in store.
I hope that last night wasn't too hard for you.. I had you in my thoughts all night. I make this short only because I go on a hike today up through the forests. I love you so, so much.

My heart be yours.

Carlisle.

She held it tightly to her heart for a moment and then like a silly love sick girl inhaled his scent from the letter. Heady from the traces of him that surrounded it, Andromeda smiled and began to hum a silly love song out loud.

When reason finally broke through she removed her back pack and took out her quill and some parchment, deciding that it would be best to write to him immediately while she had a moment. The studying she had planned for herself wouldn't give her much time but she also knew that trying to study while her head was dictating a letter to Carlisle would not be very constructive. Leaning against one of the trees near the lake Andy used her potions book to lean on as she began her letter.
Carlisle,

I got your letter and forgive you of course for it being so short. I know you'll make up for it with a nice long one the next time. I'm actually just fishing there, you don't really have to write me a long letter. So you went on a hike through the forest? wow, lucky you. Was it nice? Did you go alone? Tell me all about it, I want to know everything.

Here, well the wolfsbane potion has been nicely effective so much so that I didn't transform this time, still managed to get very sick and achey but when I 'm not in the full glare of the moon then I'm very much all human. I brought down a book and some other bits and pieces to keep me occupied. It doesn't get any easier I guess, I should be lucky that there is such a thing as wolfsbane potion.

I miss you so much, it's just not the same hanging around between classes and assignments. I know I can spend it with my friends but I just really want to see you again. I'm glad you liked my message, it took me a while to practise it but it was worth it. I guess my own letter is fairly short but that is simply as I would rather be there talking to you and writing to you just doesn't seem nearly enough.

All my love

Andy

Andromeda summoned an owl and while she waited for it to come she kissed the folded parchment. After she attached it as quickly as she could to the owl who hooted frantically from the double insult of being summoned and being handled by something he could not quite get its head around. It clawed and scratched before finally being freed to deliver the letter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back