Killian Owens-Lee

Strong- Stoic- Protective

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Muggle
Relationship Status
Married
After a casual breakfast with Kami, Killian went about his shopping like he usually did. His mind wasn't on his shopping list, though. Kami had seemed... odd this morning. Distracted. Giggly. He rubbed his neck, perplexed. Had she met someone? It was about time. She'd been caught up for much too long over that ridiculous photographer twit. He sighed. Who could it possibly be? She'd only been in town for a week or two. She'd just sent Arthur off to a private school. He would need to check in on her pretty regularly to make sure she was alright on her own again. Nodding decisively, he rounded the corner quickly. He paused as someone knocked into his chest. He stepped back. "Sorry, my fault. Are you alright?"

Avarian was in a good mood. He just heard from Kami that they could meet and go to the department store. It was the perfect timing since he had been corresponding with Arthur and wanted a pirate bed. He already got the bed finished, magically ofcourse, and would want to choose the linen since they would let the kids paint the interior. The kids would not be coming home for a while but he was too excited to get started He was whistling as he rounded a corner when his face was met with a hard surface. He thought he had hit a wall when the wall spoke out. "I'm cool. My bad." He looked up only to meet the eyes similar to the woman he was about to meet. Silently, he cursed before saying, "K-Killian, hi."

Last edited:
Killian looked down and his eyes widened. Everything clicked together as he stared at the man-child in front of him. Kamis giggling, her checking her phone more. "Oh for f***s sake," He sighed, opening his eyes to glare. "I don't know what you're passing through for now, but I suggest you pass though quickly." Killian growled. He wasn't doing this nonsense again.

Avarian wanted to chuckle at Killian but his mind was so set on Kami's face that he could not bring himself to crack a joke to piss him off. When he mentioned passing through, he realized that this was about his previous career."Oh,I lived around here. Bought a house and had a job close by." He did not go into the details as Killian was a muggle like Kami. Ian did not know whether her brother knew of Arthur's magical abilities. "Fancy seeing you around here. Visiting someone?", feigning ignorance of the real reason whilst trying to keep his mind from revisiting what transpired between Avarian and the sister of the man in front of him.

Killian's eyes narrowed. "Living here?" He sighed. "Sh*t." He ran a hand over his head before stepping closer, grabbing Lockwood's shirt and lowering himself to glare into the man's eyes. "I know you've spoken to her. If I have to pick up your mess again, Lockwood, I. Will. End. You." He threatened, voice low. "You broke her once. I will be d***ed if you break her. Again." He released the man's shirt and stepped back, crossing his arms over his chest and glowering. "What has she told you?" He demanded. If the man knew of Arthur, he worried Lockwood would try to get back into his sister's life for the wrong reasons.

Avarian was really amused as Killian cursed at what he said. He was about to point out that he did not need to run his hand through his bald head when Killian grabbed his shirt and started spewing threats and all. When the man stepped back, Ian matched his stance crossing his arms. "She? Her? Who are you talking about?", still playing the innocence card. He would let Kami tell her brother about him and what their status was.

Killian scoffed at Lockwood's response. "Play stupid all you want, Lockwood. I know my sister. And I know she was with you." He scowled down at the man. "I just don't know what she's told you." If Lockwood already knew about Arthurian... Kami wouldn't have waited to tell him. Not that Killian approved. But the man was Arthur's father. For whatever that was worth. He huffed, hating this entire situation. He leaned down and poked the man in the chest. "One wrong move and you're dead," He warned.

Kami hurried after her brother, Killian's cell phone in her hand. How could the big baby forget it? She ran as fast as she could. Her breathing was ragged as she spotted her tower of a twin standing stiffly in the street. She ran right into his back, breathing hard. She stepped around him, pushing her hair from her flushed face. "Killey, you left-" She started to hold out his phone but froze as she saw who was standing there in front of her fuming brother. She took her free hand and slapped Killian's out of Ian's chest. She positioned herself firmly between them. "Play nice," She warned.

Avarian just let the man vent out his anger on him. There was no need for him to deny seeing Kami, clearly, Killian already figured it out. He was about to just agree and moved on with it so as to avoid more heat from the man as well as he could go on meet Kami when the inevitable happened. To validate everything that Killian was saying, Kami appeared from behind him. Without any word, she stepped between them and slapped Killian's hand away. Ian could not help out but chuckle at this, quickly covering it with a cough. "Killey, play nice.", he teased with a laugh.

Dont ask me why I still thought it was your turn

Killian raised a brow as Kami appeared, taking his phone from her and sliding it in his pocket. He ignored her warning, glaring at Ian as he tried to joke about it. He tried to step around his sister, hand raised in anger. "You better f-ing joke, you piece of-" He swatted away his sister's hand. "I was the one there through the morning sickness, I was the one with her when he was born, I was the one that found her sobbing into a piece of cake at Vanessa's baby shower when she found out she was pregnant. Where the f--- were you?" He demanded, anger boiling in him.

Kami did her best to keep herself between the two. Her heart ached as Killian yelled at him. He swatted away her hand as she tried to stop him, and after a brief rant she managed to push him back a bit. "Killian!" She managed to be heard this time, "You promised me." She reminded him sternly. For eleven years Killian had threatened to kill Ian for leaving her. And for eleven years he had promised he wouldn't kill him as long as Kami was still in love with him. Not that she was about to admit that out loud, of course.

Karissa was looking for the twins. Weren't they supposed to be having breakfast somewhere around here? She heard some yelling coming from the opposite direction and paused. What was all that noise? She poked her head around the corner to investigate, only to see her brother looking really rather upset, her sister trying to hold him in place, and there, wasn't that- her eyes widened and she let out a gasp. Kari stepped around the corner. "Birdy bear!" She called, darting towards the others. "You're back!" She ran to Ian and jumped up for a hug from the taller man.

Ian was surely scared at how close to exploding Killian was. He could not react because everything was true. The only comic relief he had from the situation was how small Kami looked next to her twin, trying to diffuse the tension. He was about to just say goodbye to the woman and leave, only to hear another namesake that he had missed hearing for a long time. Before he could fully turn to the source of the voice, a small body jumped into his arms. Instinctively, he caught Karissa and spun her around. "Care bear!!", he chuckled, wary of the tension from their brother. "Back? I have been here for a while now. You, on the other hand, was the one back. How are you little lady?", he asked affectionately.

Last edited:
Killian growled, softening as he looked down at Kami. He cussed quietly at her words, turning and shaking his head. His brow furrowed as Karissa appeared, hugging Ian. "Looks like I'm outnumbered," He growled. "One wrong move and I will end you." He growled at Avarian, turning and storming away.

Kami sighed in relief as her brother relaxed, turning her head to see Kari appear. "Kari!" She greeted brightly, rolling her eyes at her brother. She let him leave, stepping up and looping an arm through Ian's as he set Kari down. "Kari, want to go get some ice cream with us? You can catch Ian up on everything that's been going on." She smiled at her little sister.

Kari giggled loudly as Ian spun her. She took his other arm as Kami did, not bothering to look back at her cranky big brother. "Ice cream! That sounds wonderful!" She smiled brightly, looking up at the man. "Ignore the sour puss, I do." She patted his arm, starting to chant like a little girl. "Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream," She giggled again.

Ian could not believe he was holding breath while Killian was on the edge of launching his big self on him. Thank heavens for Kami, he knew Killian loved his twin so much that he would give in to her wishes. Then, there was Karissa. The little ball of bouncing joy was their baby and their brother would know when to back out. He eventually did as Killian darted his eyes between his sister and finally stomped away.
He looked down at the women, squeezing Kami's hand before it was claimed by Kari. He chuckled as he removed his arms from them and instead, wrapped them around their shoulders. "I want to ignore him but it is sure nice to see him so worked up just seeing me.", he chortled. "Now, ice cream. My treat.", he directed them to an ice cream shop just a block away. They could grab some ice cream then go choose bedroom linen and other things for Arthur's room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back