Not too Long, Dears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnie Blackmoore

</FONT></COLOR>
♥ Daaaaahlings! ♥​
At the recommendation of Lin-chan, I've decided to post an absence thread after all, even if I'm just going to be away for two days.
Reason being, I have quite a few rps (and not enough time to reply to them; only enough to write this) with people that I am very excited about but won't be able to reply to, naturally. It's only two days so you'll all get some cracking good posts when I come back. You might also consider this fortunate for yourselves, since the majority of people that I'm roleplaying with are also flooded. So during this time I'll have a nice break and get all excited to come back and write again.

I'll miss your company though since I don't see people much, anyway. Don't wait up, dears!
♥ Kelsey Ruth ♥​
<i>
</i>
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="#000">P.S. Look forward to a new character when I come back ;) Mua ha ha, mystery!

Nooooo not another character xD kidding of course can't wait to see what you come up with next
:hug: enjoy your break and we'll see you in a few days

missing you already
:hug:

Lin

Come back, Kels!! *screams* xD
Well, at least it means I can get some work done and actually reply to RPs we have. :tut:
:hug:
Can't wait for the latest addition to your characters ^_^

-Beth xx

Leaving in my time of need. How dare you.

Nah, it's cool. WE MUST HANG OUT SOON, THOUGH. I NEED HUGS AND COMPANY.

Though you'd better be back today. Or else...*cracks knuckles* ;) :wub:

No. No. No. No, and No!
You're so not allowed to go.

..But if you must, have a good break! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back