OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara sent this when time was already around the lunch time and she had delivered all her roses, but there was something that she didn't want to send through deliveries, because it was way bigger then just a note. It was a full box. It had bath bombs, lip balm that was contained as a cream, scrunchie, yellow jumper, face mask, big candle with lemon aroma and a box of candies. It all was Hufflepuff themed, but there was something more. It was a big envelope that contained eight colorful envelopes with titles "open when" and all of them were hand written. And one more letter that wasn't in envelope, but was right on the facemask. It all was sent within an owl.

Hey baby,

Hope you don't mind that it's not a rose, but I wanted to make it even more special! I love you from all my heart and you're worth a million diamonds and even more. You're the cutest, the sweetest and the best in every other way, don't let anyone ever bring you down! You're my baby and I love, love, love, love, love, love, love you!

je t'embrasse,
Rara

je t'embrasse=big kiss, with love

Jordie had just settled into a couch in the common room, just wanting a moment to breath before continuing his deliveries. He had no sooner shut his eyes than he heard an owl. Surprised, he sat up. He rubbed the creatures feathers before taking the package. His smile grew wider and wider as he opened it and saw all the contents. He chuckled lightly, picking up the 'Open Now' letter and carefully opening it to see what was inside.

(Little photo of Kiara&Jordie together that was took on a polaroid, and a letter on another page)

Let's start this all as they would do it in the movies.

Dear Jordie,

If you're reading this, that means I have gone away... LOL! Alright, Alright. Let me start again, I'm still here. If you're reading this, that means that you have opened this envelope and I hope it was your first and you're following instructions :*. Alright, I am moving to the real start!

This gift is some sort of emotional game. Open every envelope when it's recommended to and please, do that when I am not next to you or you feel like you don't really want to talk with anyone, but also don't want to feel alone. Everyone has their bad days or maybe neutral ones that you want to cheer up, then know... I am always here for you and I love you! And I know that sometimes it's getting hard to always be the best and the happiest person, and remember that you have a break too! You don't have to act, you don't have to pretend that you're okay, especially when you're next to me. I will always be by your side, even if you won't notice that. I will always fight for you, even if you will feel like it's not needed. And I got too sentimental, so let's switch back to another short part.

I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO! THANKS FOR LETTING ME MEET ONYX, IT WAS SO COOL! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND I KNOW THAT YOU ARE HAVING THE BEST ONE!

with love,
Kiara xoxo

P.S. If I got the wrong size of the jumper, let me know and I will resize it!
P.S.S. I am going to the dances with Arthur!!!!!!!!!! This is THE BEST Valentine's Day ever!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back