Not The Best Place In Town

Tally Amis

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Tally stood rooted to the spot she was in. She had been searching for her friends that she knew would be shopping at Obsidian Harbour and had stumbled into Bleak Street. Everywhere she looked there were old and evil-looking wizards that she was sure were Death Eaters. Tally stared as witches and wizards crowded around her, asking her if she was lost in wicked tones. Suddenly she snapped out of her frozen state and tore through the crowd, running into someone else. She screamed and begged the person not to hurt her.

Jaden was smart enough not to end up in the hollow depths of Bleak Streets. Whatever that drove her here late in afternoon, must've been natural instincts taking over and even if she were screaming in the back of her mind ter turn around she did not listen. Plus she's heard of an old potion shop that sold ingredients not command in the shops of Obsidian. You could say curiosity force her to a broken path, where those who didn't want to be sneer, hissing at those unwanted here. Jaden mustering a good chunk of courage kept going, ignoring the activities within the shadows. Her steps almost unheard were stop immediately when a girl almost crying hysterically tackle the teenage to a nearby wall.

"Shut up shut up! No one going to hurt you!" Jaden scowl the girl, getting a grip of her before she lose her sense. "What are you doing here?! Didn't anyone tell you these parts aren't meant for the faint hearted?!" Jaden shook her again. Without much of the girls identity and caring who she was, Jaden still wouldn't recommend anyone to tread these walkways. Only those fearless or heartless could withstand the horrible stories here, why would a girl so young be here!?

Tally suddenly felt arms on her and she started screaming louder before she realized what the girl was saying. She immediately quieted down, still thinking in the back of her head this girl might hurt her. Tally looked at the girl who was obviously older than her. She said in a small voice, "Um... No one ever told me to come here..and besides, I didn't even mean to end up here. I was just looking for some friends.. Tally hadn't realized how dangerous some parts of the wizarding world were. She should have guessed that it wasn't all sugar plums and fairies.

"When I see a place dark as this, there's no oh I accidentally just ended up here"she mock the girl's small voice, waring out the thoughts to shaking her again. "I turn my damn behind and run the opposite way till I can't see the shadows no more. Your so lucky I'm to browse for a certain ingredient"she let the girl go, still she was wailing at her, almost an a freighten demeanor. "The only kind of friend you'll meet here is death, now come on before someone snatches you up!she suggested. It was more of a demand than a petty suggestions. It was like, if you don't get your behind moving you'll end up missing. And no one cares for the missing often, they just blame it in yourself for being a curious prey.

Tally stared as the girl said no one accidentally ended up there. She felt offended, but the girl was obviously older and stronger, so she didn't say anything. When the girl said something about running, Tally put on some arrogance and said, "Well, I'm sorry that not all of us run at the first sign of danger." She was being more than hypocritical when she said that, seeing as she usually ran from danger. Tally thought the girl was being over dramatic when she said the only friend she would meet was death, but she followed the girl out of the alleyway. "You sure you hear for just potions? Some creepy stuff lurks around here."She said thoughtfully.

"First sign of danger? Sometime there's never a warning, you think I'm kidding when I say it. Well its true" Jaden picked up her robes, she being smart enough to wear wizarding clothing when she been meanting to go some place else, till the curious mind of hers kick in. "Yes there's a few shop here that can sell you an ingredient you may not see in other shops. Some are highly potent and rare! But its worth it if your trying to find a curse for some curses" Jaden explain, rushing past the predators, who hounds the new comer quickly than they would take another chance for a step. "Are you even from here? If you aren't pick up the pace, your easy bait" Jaden spoke quickly for the girl to say. Jaden being oddly protective over someone she didn't know, was new to her.

Tally thought there would always be a warning, just some people weren't keen enough to pick up on. She didn't comment on it though, considering the girl was older and possibly wiser than her. The girl commented on how some shops could sell an ingredient that you couldn't find anywhere else. "That's interesting. Is it because they are dangerous or that nobody except for people with connections can obtain the ingredients?" She asked curiously. Tally didn't know much about the darker side of wizardry, so was eager to learn. More and more people kept blocking them, and she kept shoving through them. How can people be so low? Tally looked at the girl and said, "No. I'm muggle-born. I told you I didn't mean to end up here. And don't call my easy bait, I can protect myself." The truth was she probably couldn't as she had only read about defensive spells, but saying that made her feel stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back