Not so much a graphics request as an image request[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpius Malfoy

I wasn't sure where to post this, and guessed that here would be best.

I'm looking for somone to use as Scorpius, a celebrity, a model, whatever. The guy in my sig at the moment would be fine, but I'm having trouble editing his hair platinum blond ^^ I feel as though I've searched the whole internet over, and still can't find anyone D=

So, if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great! My only criteria is that he has very blond hair and is good looking :D (The good looking part is important to his character.)

:3

why not use the draco malfoy celeb face??it would really make scorpius look like his dad..

scorpiusmalfoy.jpg

i have made a banner with draco as scorpius..

William Moseley?
Oh wait, I looked up more pictures of him and his hair ranges from blonde to light brown sorry. =-/

There's also Edward Speleers?
He looks a little older in that pic but there are younger ones of him. And others that make me go =P~ :oy:

Rhianne Delle Clivey, that banner looks great! But I'm not very fond of Tom Felton ^_^

Isabella Chaos, those look great too! But I'm relaly looking for somone with lighter hair

But thanks both of you for looking!

Lemina Troque, thanks! I'll give that tutorial a go =]

Thanks so much, Thomas! I googled him, and he's definitely the best I've seen so far ^_^

i could find some of mitch since i have made a couple of banners of him for the other site..

Kirsti, if you're not using Mitch, what about Jason Dolley.
^_^

Otherwise, yeah.
Finding PBs succks >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back