Not lost.. Just a little off track.

Deimos Ares

Deimos had spent the day around Obsidian Harbor, spending his money or things he found useful- Mostly a few cheap books.
As the shops had closed and the light had decreased, Deimos had decided to stop off at the Leaky Cauldron. Now he walked through the shadows of Bleak Street, trying to take a short cut.
Silvery stars shone above him and the moon's radiant glow cast an illusion of someone walking up ahead..
At least, Deimos thought it was an illusion but by the look of things as he grew closer to it, the person seemed to be looking at him.
Deimos found his hand instantly on his pocket, whipping out his wand and pointing it at the figure.
"Lumos!"

Taylor shielded her eyes from a sudden brightness ahead of her.
'Hey!' She yelled, frustrated. 'What was that for?'
She removed her hand from her eyes, noticing that the person was an adult. She apologized meakly and asked what he wanted from her.

Deimos lowered his wand.
"Sorry," he said, still a little wary of the girl. "I'm.. I'm a little lost.. I had heard there was a shortcut through here.."
It was embarrassing for him. Deimos could apparate but the drink was going to his head and he was becoming fast intoxicated.
If he apparated in this state he could end up splinching himself. Heck, it'd be safer to fly a dragon to his mates house.
"If I may ask, what is a young girl such as yourself doing in such a dark and dangerous place?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back