Not In The Shopping Mood

Toni smiled at Sam totally ignoring Jenna. It was sort of amusing to Toni at how fast she made enemies. Though it was nice that Sam said she was one of his best mates Friends and thats it Toni thought hating how both Jenna and Sam seemed to click. She barely didn't have anything to say which was not a normal thing for Toni at all. Usually she had the world to say and more.

"I've brought few things" Toni said getting back into the conversation. "I've gotten a wand and such and a bit of items that I didn't really need" Toni said laughing a bit. "I guess I may have a tiny shopping problem now that I think about it" She said smiling .Back home she was allowed to buy just about anything under the sun. It was a hard habit to break and at the moment Toni had no need to. She still had the money why not spend it and have a good time. Though she wouldn't say that not in front of Sam. She didn't want to seem like shallow spoiled brat.

Sam looked to Toni in admiration as if shopping was a skill, to him though, it was. "Well here," he said dropping Jenns hand to pull his list from the back of his jeans. "I need..ahem!..a.." he began laughing. "I'm just joking with you." he smiled.

"Hogwarts is coming closer, and my list ain't getting ticked.." Sam sighed. The thought of the sorting hat faded out a bit as the thought of shopping arose.

Jenna couldn't help but roll her eyes inwardly at what Toni said. Spoiled brat! Jenna thought bitterly. As Sam let her hand go she hide a frown and her hand clenched into a small fist, she knew it wouldn't be noticable, because she barely noticed her change of mood. Jenna gave Toni a fake smile just to keep Sam in the dark and she bit her lip unsure of what to say really.

Toni let out a small laugh as Sam pulled out his list. Really it was more of the fact that Sam had let go of Jenna's hand that made Toni happy but she wasn't going to let anyone know that. "Well I guess I may have to just drag you to every store than" Toni teased Sam. She actually wouldn't mind a shopping trip and with Sam it made it all the better.

As Jenna smiled at her Toni could tell it was fake though she wasn't going to say anything in front of Sam. Toni flashed a forced smile back before turning to Sam. "Plus Shopping isn't all too bad" Toni began "Maybe we could go with a few others" Toni said not even thinking about including Jenna. "And then it wouldn't seem like such a big problem" She said smiling.

When Toni had suggested her idea Sam smiled. "That'd be awesome!" he blurted out hoping she wasn't joking or being sarcastic. "I mean..I'll wait outside the shops and I'll just tell you's what to buy." he grinned. "It actually wouldn't be so bad then. Especially with expert shoppers like you girls." Sam said turning to both of them.

As Sam answered and said that he liked the idea Toni was extremely happy. Though she laughed a tiny laugh when he said that he'd wait outside. "Oh no I'll drag you into that store with all these muscles I've got" Toni teased as she raised her arm as if she was flexing her muscles. In all reality Toni had no muscles but she liked to joke about it at times.

Though Toni's hopes were a bit shattered when Sam mentioned Jenna coming. Drat Toni thought not letting any emotion close to disappointment or sadness show on her face. "I am not so sure if Jenna is an expert shopper though" Toni began phasing her words carefully "I mean she has waited to the last minute as well" Toni said flashing a fake smile at Jenna "I'll have to teach you both a thing or two" She added with a small laugh.

Jenna gave Sam a shy smile then looked at Toni and said, "I can shop, I've just been with my family lately, they don't like me going outside alone..." Jenna tried to hid her frustration with the girl with ease and she flashed her a smile just as fake as Toni's and said, "I haven't gotten my Gringotts account set up yet either." Jenna knew that Toni's reaction would be rolling her eyes or thinking something rude about half bloods because Jenna assumed the girl was a stuck up, rich brat, pureblood.

"Yeah your beater muscles..." he smiled he had no doubt Toni would have stronger muscle power than himself. "Oh really? I thought all girls were excellant shoppers, I'm sorry if that sounds a bit stereotypical..just shows how clueless I am eh?" he noticed his converse was undone but instead of tying them he shoved the laces down behind the flap. While he was on the ground he said, "Yes your going have to teach me anyways...I'll bring a notepad." he grinned.

Toni listened to Jenna as she spoke. So many comments could have been said about her but Toni knew that none of them would be useful or good for this time...not with Sam here and with him believing that the two of them got along, if he even did believe both of their acting.

Toni laughed at Sam's comment about Beater muscles. "You've got that right" She said with a smile as she turned to her attention to Jenna not really looking at her though "Oh spending time with family" Toni said in her fake sweet tone that could easily be mistaken as really sweet. "How nice and they are protective of you wonderful" Toni said smiling as she passed the comment about Jenna not having an account set up and at eleven. She could say so many things but Toni held back.

"So Sterotypical Sam" Toni teased. "But you do have a lot to learn" She added with a smile at his notepad comment.

Jenna rolled her eyes at Toni's fakeness and said with a hint of hatred in her voice though it was discret, "Yes well, I'm sure you'll meet them, my brother and cousin will be joining Hogwarts aswell." Jenna didn't care how bad it sounded that she didn't have a Gringotts account set up yet, she liked being a witch but being with muggles was a little interesting and she lives in Canada, it is a little hard to find a Gringotts there to say the least.

Toni saw Jenna's eye roll and almost laughed at it though Toni knew to control herself a bit more than that. She wasn't going to seem like the bad one here if anything she wanted to look like the angel. "Can't wait to meet them" Toni said a hint of coldness in her voice that soon vanished as she smile towards Sam. She hoped he would say something before Toni said something to Jenna that she would regret well at least that she would regret Sam hearing.

"Oh I bet," Jenna said sarcastically though she made sure only Toni could tell it was sarcasm. Then she glanced at Sam and gave him a soft smile unsure of what else to do, hoping Sam wouldn't be able to tell their hidden meanings to what they were saying.

Sam watched as there conversation grew, they were pleasant to each other, weren't they? he asked himself. It was none of his business anyway. " So...shopping.." Sam said changing the subject, he wasn't stupid and could at least sense the awkwardness. "When shall we?" he asked Toni as she came up with the idea.

Toni heard Jenna's sarcasism and learned to say nothing about it. Though she could tell that they were both waiting for Sam to say something. Hopefully he took the hint too and luckily he had. "Oh shopping" Toni said trying to think about it "It doesn't have to be any certain day. Any day is good with me" Toni said smiling. It was not that she wasn't busy. Well actually it was that. Toni didn't have many things planned quite yet. "It's really up to you Sam" Toni said obviously leaving Jenna out of the decision though she had a feeling that the girl who be part of it anyway.

"Cool. Jenn are you coming?" he invited her. "You don't mind do you Toni? You guys seem to get along quite well." he smiled simply. Happy that two of his best friends were good friends.

Sam looked at his watch, "Damn it. Where did time go? I'm sorry guys, but I have to go, I am supposed to be meeting my uncle for lunch at half three, its quarter to four!" Sam laughed. "I'll see you guys later. Okay?" he gave Toni a hug and said "I'll contact you about that shopping trip." he winked, then he walked over to Jenn gave her a hug, and held her hand softly when he let go. "I'll see you for our date." he beamed and walked out of sight, but turned around half way down the street and gave them a friendly wave, then he dissappeared into the crowd.

Toni almost winced when she heard Sam asked if Jenna was coming God another day with that brat lovely Toni thought bitterly a small bit of hope hoping that Jenna would say she was busy or just decide that she didn't want to spend a day with Toni either. Though Toni's hope was not strong at all. "Oh no I don't mind" Toni said lying through her teeth hoping that Sam couldn't tell. She flashed Sam a smile.

Though it was time for him to go as he looked at his watch. "Well have a good lunch" Toni said a little upset that he was leaving and now she was alone with Jenna. What luck She thought sarcasticly. "Bye" Toni said as Sam gave her a hug and a small wink though he did hug Jenna as well and talk about their date. Darn They are dating Toni thought as if she a wave of sadness washed over it. It took everything she had to keep it to herself.

She watched Sam leave giving them one more wave before leaving. "You know I think I have taking quite a disliking to you" Toni said to Jenna as she looked at where Sam had disappeared into the crowd.

Jenna nodded her head softly and said, "Sure..." Jenna thought angrily, Damn I can't say no to him! Now I have to spend time with that girl! Jenna also gave Sam a lovely smile.

Jenna melted in Sam's arms and said, "I'll see you then Sam." Jenna turned a deep red when he held her hand then gave him a light wave as he walked off then she turned back to Toni and said, "I don't like you either, but we should be civil when Sam's around right?" Jenna turned her head in the direction Sam had headed before turning back to Toni.

Toni noticed that Jenna had turned slightly red. God that is so pathetic Toni thought as she continued to watch the spot where Sam had gone. Or maybe I just happen to be the pathetic one She thought again not saying a word until Jenna spoke. She thought about the words that had come out of Jenna's mouth. Toni hated to agree mostly with a girl like that but really she had no choice in the matter.

"Whatever" Toni began hating to have to act a certain way just because Sam couldn't see what a disgrace Jenna really was. Was it only Toni that saw it? "I guess I can attempt to act civil until you are out of the picture" Toni said a small smirk appearing on her face.

Jenna let a scowl out but didn't comment on it and said, "Good we have an agreement." With that Jenna promptley walked away in search of one of her friends, possibly Lucus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back