Dark Priest / Demented
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony 15 3/4" Core of Acromantula Web and Poisonwood 15 3/5" Essence of Vampire Blood
Getting books for Viktor ended up being a lot more interesting with running into Anastasia Katsaros. After he summoned his crow, he sent the bird on the way with the books to hand over to his son. He followed the female down the neighborhood, apparating to Obsidian and then walking into the alleys of bleak street. Hades looked behind him to insure that there was no one looking, before he used his own force to turn Anastasia around, and pinned her against the stone wall. As dirty as it was, he did not care. Hades reached into his robes and pulled out his main wand, and held it toward her. As Guardian of the family, she made a threat toward a member. It had to be dealt with, one way or another, even if Hades himself did not care for that little twerp. “About that challenge, Anastasia,” Hades purred, his white lips curling into a cruel smirk. “As Guardian of the Zhefarovich family, really think you can get past the main assassins, let alone, me?” Hades and Anastasia had a long sense of history, and murdering her family might have been his idea and influence, he never expected one of them to be entangled within his family’s web, besides her with him.

Anastasia had never expected to be so acutely aware of Hades Styx behind her. Even after the two seconds where they had faced off in the shop, it was like all the old electricity was there. She could almost have kneed him if she didn't think it might have been a bad move for the shop. Well, she liked living as well, at least until she found that damn traitor. As they finally got to Bleak Street, Ana felt the mood shift as Hades suddenly threw her against a wall and pulled his wand on her. The force made her arch her back slightly and she carefully leaned back against the wall. "Well, you know I didn't say he was with your family, but at least I know where to look." She'd had an inkling of course, but couldn't seem to get anyone to confirm or deny. "If you wanted to get so close, Hades, you needed only to ask, I wouldn't say no." She purred. She wasn't sure if she was serious or merely trying to throw him off guard. Either way, this was intense.

Hades could have cursed himself for letting it slip that he knew just who she was talking about, but he would never give up who he was married to. His son was best friends with the wife of the spoiled brat. Hades narrowed his onyx eyes, flashing with irritation and a hunger that appeared that had not in many years. Hades hated the touch once more, the sheer fire that shocked him. He knew what it was now. Chemistry. There was so much there, it was blinding. Hades lowered his wand a little bit, his hand traveling from her shoulder, down to her wrist to still hold her in place. “I have an army for a family. Good luck hunting all over Europe, Asia and Australia. You’ll be missing out on so much.” Hades hinted a little bit. After all, her search would end up missing time with her grandchildren. Their firstborn had children now. And, if she tried anything, she would end up killed. Hades did not think he could draw the final breath. Well, perhaps. It depended on the mood.

It had been a while since she'd been back in New Zealand this time around, she wasn't sure she missed it either. Sometimes it was too dry. Too many Zhefarovich's she had to wade through to get where she wanted to go. As he narrowed his eyes, Anastasia looked up into him, trying to figure out where he was at. She knew he could feel it, he always had. He lowered his wand somewhat, but not enough to yet risk an escape. He was still holding her in place, though less securely. "Well, I always wanted to see the world." She grinned. He wasn't even trying, she was mildly disappointed. "I didn't come out here for you to point a wand at me you know, regardless of how enjoyable this is, Hades." She looked up at him, she knew him better than he cared to admit.

She was so persistant. Hades had nearly forgotten such a quality. Was it wasted? No. Not at all. The old spark still clearly existed, and it was about time for a reunion, it seemed. It has not been too long, though once they went nearly a decade without seeing each other. During that time, he was with Etoile. Now, it seemed the dark priest was alone once more. It took so much to strap him down, that nothing seemed to work. That is, except chains, weighed down. Hades released Anastasia's wrist, traveling up and touching her neck, caressing or was he checking for a point where he could snap it? "What did you come out here for, then? Depending on what it is, I may be able to assist." Yet, Hades had yet to put away his wand. it wasn't like he trusted her, even though he could definitely think of better things to do besides threaten her.

Anastasia was always weary of Hades. She was not a fool to what he could do, or what he would like to do, probably to her specifically. However she could not stop the thoughts that ran through her head whenever she saw him like this. It was hard to forget when they got together. She moved into him as his hand moved to her neck. How perfectly exquisite a touch."I think you need to start making good on your threats." She breathed, moving her hands to sit on his biceps.

Hades could feel her body, so close to his own. She knew the perfect words on how to trigger such a response. Hades' lips curled into a devlish smirk as he put his wand away. No, he would not be using that as of the moment. His now free hand rested on her waist, snaking around her back as he pulled her closer, moving his head down to kiss her neck. Hades couldn't resist any longer. She was going to be his for the night once more, even though it was still in the middle of the afternoon. Hades pulled away from her skin momentarily, and spoke, "Whatever plans you had for the rest of the day have been cancelled, Anastasia."

Anastasia was positively quaking in her shoes, but it was a good quaking. The kind you got from enjoyable expectations. Ana closed her eyes as Hades kissed her neck and she knew she was going to be in for a wild ride. It didn't matter how much resolve she had when she wasn't near him, the moment she'd seen him in that bookstore, she'd known she'd lost. It had only been a matter of time really. "Yes, Hades. Whatever you say." Breathless though she was, the intent was clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back