Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida into the great hall, she looked around the room quickly, she walked down the hall, her parchment, quill and ink firmly gripped in one of her hands, she found a perfect spot to sit and sat down quietly, she was not here for food, she was here to write an owl, the night before she had been tossing and turning all night, she couldnt stop thinking about her father, she placed her stationary on the table infront of her, she ran her fingers through her hair, this had become a habbit for Kida, she picked up her red quill, and gave it a quick dip in the ink, she looked down to the parchment and began.
Letter said:
Dear Dad,
she looked at the paper again, she had no idea what to write, her mind scanning the many expressions her father might express when he recieved an owl, she ran the end of her red quill along her jaw line, she continued to think,
she tapped her nails on the table noisly, as she attempted to think what to write.

It was the nail tapping that got Elizabeth's attention. She had seen this girl around before, she was sure, so she decided to go and talk to her. Elizabeth could tell that she was frustrated, what with the nail tapping and whatnot. It looked as though she was writing a letter of some sort, and she sat down next to her.

"Hi. What are you doing?"

Kida continued to run the end of the feather along her jaw line, she looked up to the girl who had joined her, "Oh Hi" She said with a grin "I'm.... welll... I'm Attempting to write a letter to my Father back home, but i dont know what to write, i'm muggleborn you see, so i dont know what i should write, it would sound weird if i wrote 'Hi Dad, School is great, the other day i made a broom fly into my hand' and apart from a message being delivered by an owl would be odd enough" she said with a grin, sighing as she put her quill down, she ran her fingers through her hair again, looking back at the parchment, "The lessons at school are easy, the sending of the letters, is the hard part" she said with a small tone of amusment in her voice.

Elizabeth managed a small smile. "I know how you feel. My dad is a muggle and my mom is a witch, but it would still be hard to write to him. He doesn't really get magic. You don't have to mention what you learned, you could write about how many new friends you're making, and how good the food is, I guess." She shrugged, then laughed. "Dear Dad, today I had pumpkin juice, a bagel, and toast with jam for breakfast. It was great. I'm sure that would make for an exciting letter."

Kida Smiled, "Yes, but recieving a letter from a owl Might be a bit odd" She said as she wrote a letter
Dear Dad, I'm Loving school, The food is great, i know you might enjoy it, i will send you some Lollies soon.
I am Doing Great in school, passing everything, i know you would be proud,
I'm sorry if recieveing an Owl Scares you, but if you want to reply just write a letter and give it to Gufo, he is kind and he wont hurt you, he loves to be pet, if you have any questions about sending an Owl, just ask Aunty and uncle.
Oh By the way dad, i got an Owl, and a Cat, my Cats name is Nerezza, and ofcourse my Owl's is Gufo.
I miss you heaps
Love
Kida

she folded the letter and put it in an envolope,
"Now the problem is sending it, i dont want to scare him"
she sighed softly and she tapped the envolope on her arm

Elizabeth looked over and skimmed what Kida had written. "I think you pretty much covered everything. You're right; owls can be freaky to people who aren't used to them. If only Hogwarts had a post office!" she said with a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back