OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kat finally made it from the quidditch pitch and into the hospital wing, but not after having to sit down several times from feeling like she might pass out. She sat down on one of the beds near the entrance and called out weakly, "I....think....I need....a nurse!" She looked around frantically, hoping desperately that someone would quickly come and help her. Kat hadn't been this sick in a good long while and now she felt absolutely horrible.

((Sorry this took so long to reply!))

Sidney heard someone enter the hospital wing and rushed out to see a girl who looked not at all well. Her blonder hair bounced on her shoulders and she practically ran over, "Hello I'm Sidney," she said, "What's the matter darling?" she asked, her australian accent rolling somewords.

((Tis alright!! :lol: ))

Kat felt like she was seriously going to pass out, but managed to say weakly, "I...I'm not really sure what's wrong. I haven't been feeling well for the last few weeks." Kat's hand went to her forehead and the other stabilized the weight of her body on the bed as the room started spinning. When it finally stopped she spoke up again and added, "I keep getting horribly dizzy and lightheaded. I've been extremely nauseated for the last few weeks as well and the stomach pains are getting worse too." Kat usually wasn't one to complain if she wasn't feeling well, but three weeks of being sick was enough to take its toll on anyone.

Sidney gestured that the girl should sit down properly on the bed. She didn't look well at all. After listening to what the symptons were she nodded her head and scampered off, returning a moment later with a potion in her hand. "Here this should help," she said pouring some into a vial and handing it over. She waited to see if it would help at all.

Kat did as she was instructed and sat on the bed with her legs propped up. While she waited for the nurse to come back from where ever it was she had gone, Kat rested her head against the wall behind the bed and rested her eyes. When the nurse returned she handed Kat and potion and told her to drink it. She looked at the potion and wrinkled her nose up in disgust thinking Why can't they ever make a potion that looks somewhat appetizing? This smells horrible! If she hadn't gotten sick already then this potion was definitely going to do the job. Kat took a deep breath, held her nose, and downed the potion in one giant gulp. Well that didn't taste as bad as I had thought. Maybe the trick was to hold your nose. After a few moments she could tell the potion was working. Though she still felt a bit weak, the dizziness and nausea was gone. After all, she had waited almost 3 weeks to see the nurse, her energy wasn't going to return just like that. "Thanks so much! I'm feeling better, though I'm assuming it will take a little bit for my energy to return. Right?"

Sidney couldn't help but smile "Sorry, I know it smells horrible," she said laughing a little. She smiled broadly as the potions seemed to work a little, "Yes well you should definatly stay here a while, I want to keep an eye on you, make sure it doesn't ware off to quickly," she said, she couldn't just send the girl off straight away. "Yes, your energy won't return straight away!" she said laughing a little "That potion will probably infact make you quite drowsy now, but sleep and you'll make up feeling much better!" she said "Stay here as long as you need, it's quite today and I can draw the curtains if you'd like," she said looking around the emtpy hospital wing.

Sleep! Kat thought as the potion began to do just what the nurse said it would. Her eyes began to feel heavy so she slid down on the bed, curling up in a ball under the covers. "Maybe an hour or so of sleep wouldn't hurt." she said to the nurse as she drifted off and dozed dreamlessly.

Sidney nodded as the girl began to sleep, she flicked her wand closing the curtains and wandered back into her office and picked up the book "Common magic maladies..." and began to read, keeping her blinds open so as to keep and eye on her.

When Kat finally awoke it was dark and when she looked out the window she could tell it had come a nasty storm out there too. She sat up and tried to get her wits about her before she attempted to get out of bed. Rubbing her eyes she swung her legs over the side of the bed and just sat there for a few minutes. When she felt steady on her feet she stood up slowly and walked back to the nurses office. She knocked on the partially open door and stuck her head in saying, "I think I'm ready to go back to my dorm now.

Sidney smiled at the girl "Okay," she siad "Are you feeling better now?" she asked kindly, she wanted to be doubley sure that she was fine before she sent her back, "And I don't know your name, I need it for my notes," she added, she knew she would have to write them sometime and it was better sooner rather then later.

"Yes ma'am, I'm feeling better now. Oh, and my name is Katalina....Katalina Vanderhol." Kat replied to the nurse and then turned to leave. "Thank you for your help. And I really am feeling much better." she added before walking up the hospital wing and exiting to head up to Gryffindor house.

"Okay, well hurry back now!" Sidney said "Stay healthy Katalina!" she said waving, she turned on her heel and into her office to write up some notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back