Not even Reading.

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Sam was sick of moping around about Toni. Sick of it. He decided he would actually leave the dorm today. He pulled on a pair of jeans and threw on a hoodie. He left the common room quietly. As he stood on the fourth floor corridor, he sighed his heart still hadn't returned to his empty chest. He began to walk down the corridor not knowing where to go when he saw the library. He hadn't been in there yet. He shrugged and walked in.

The silence was deafining (sp?) Sam walked over to one of the shelves and gazed emptly at the books. All that was going threw his head was Toni.

Libby reached the library, glad to finally be able to get rid of her remaining books. She ignord the librarians scowl, who cares if they're late?she thought. Just as she was about to leave, she saw one of her friends on his own, and walked over to him.

"Sam?" she asked, unsure of wether he wanted company, "are you alright?" she noticed he looked slightly distant and frustrated.

Sam heard a voice beside him. It was Libby. He must have looked so stupid just staring into nothingness like that. So he quickly grabbed the first book he seen and opened it, "Yeah umm I'm...just...just." Sam realised the book was about Goblin Revolutions and was upside down. "...not reading.." he sighed and gave up the act and he slipped the book back into its spot. "Yeah...you could say I'm alright but absoultley crappy would work either." Sam sighed.

Libby watched him try to look busy. "Sam?" she knew somthing was wrong. She took a seat next to him. "What is it? Please tell me." she said quietly. She hated to see her friends upset, and wanted to help.

Sam sighed, he couldn't escape it. " Toni and I broke up." he said slowly. It was all his fault. Sam had felt so empty ever since it happened.

Libby felt glad he had told her, and she put her arm round him. "I'm sorry." she said, she could tell he hadn't wanted it to happen. "Why? I you thought you loved each other?" She knew about the story of Toni and Beau, and had thought of the position she would be in if Darren had done that to her. She didn't know how he felt. "It's not your fault. If it's meant to be, it will sort itself out." she said. "You do. You still like her don't you." There was no way he would be acting like this if he didn't.

Sam nodded as she put her arm around him, "Well...I dunno.."He didn't know if he loved Toni, sure his heart thumped every time he saw her and now it completely stopped but did he really love her?

"But...thing is..it was...me. It was my fault. I made this happen." Sam said slowly, "I kissed Jenn.." Sam blurted out. Then Sam thought about her next question. Yeah of coarse he did, but he liked Jenn aswell.

Libby thought about it for a moment, "Well, Toni kissed Beau right? She may be moving on. But Jenn, she needs you" she said. "What does Jenn think of Toni?" she asked. "You'll have to decide who you prefer, and only you can do that. It's not your fault, it's no ones fault. These things happen, it's life." she said. She remembered her mum telling her that last year when her ex-best friend went against her. "I don't really know what else i can do. It up to you really" she said, taking her arm away.

Sam scratched his head, Toni may be moving on but he certainly wasn't. "Jenn dispises Toni. Hates her with a passion." Sam turned to look at Libby. "Well...I don't really know right now..but thanks for the advice. I mean everything is so messed up. I just end up hurting everyone." Sam put his head in his hands.

"Ah" she replied simply. That didn't help. She watched him put his head in his hands, and hugged him. "I'm sure you'll do the right thing" she said. Recently herself she had been having a tough time with her so-called best friend, and had no idea what she was going to do about her ether.

Releasing him, she said "I'll always be here for you Sam." She didn't like to see him upset, but knew she was expected somewhere else right now. "I'll see you soon" she said putting her now empty bag back over her shoulder and giving him a reassuring smile.

Sam hugged her back, she was a good friend to him and he planned to return that friendship. As she said she was going, Sam nodded. "Okay Lib. I'll talk to you later. Yeah?" Once she was gone Sam walked behind the large bookcases and hoped to find something that took his mind off it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back