Not Again

Charmaine Zsigmond

OOC First Name
Gaux
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Charmaine had been very happy the past few days. Her newfound friends had been slowly helping her get over the recent bullying incidents that had occurred. Hopefully though, she wouldn't have to have another encounter with those people because she for one was not appreciating those encounters at the very least. If only she could decide her fate in meeting those people, she'd really rather choose to always find a way to evade them since confronting them or facing them head on was a very, very bad idea for the Hufflepuff. She didn't want to be in trouble because of those bullies, so it'll just be run or endure.

Right now though, those thoughts and memories flew out of the window as Raine once again begun her little adventures. Perhaps if she stopped going on adventures on her own she might have at least avoided meeting even one of the bullies. But bullying really doesn't take away her curiosity and interest in finding something new. She always loved adventures, and the Hufflepuff knew that if she were to stop having those adventures, she'd eventually go insane or change a lot, and she didn't want either to happen. So, here she was again, climbing the steps of the North Tower to see what could possibly await her there.

Brittany walked on the moving stairs, she came her not much, only for lessons or something. I am so happy to be in the dungeons, excepts a few rats. The dungeons, were dark and it was perfect for Brittany. the other houses were to happy and stupid. Then she saw a hufflepuf student, who was just like Brittany first years. Brittany smiled, when she saw the back of her. She was standing alone there, a perfect target. But if there was a hole group, it was more a challenge. She saw her at the sorting, she thinks her name was Charmaine or something. She was so scared and just easy to bully, Brittany was thinking. Brittany puts some lipgloss on, with her mirror and then walked into Charmaine. Brittany tapped her in the back. Hello there, HH, do you know what that means girl? Hefty hufflepuf. Brittany looked at her with her perfect smile. We did not met, do we? But i know all about you. I am Brittany Clarke, that is a name you heard before or just not paying attention. I saw you dreaming, what are you dreaming about girl? A new face or body? Brittany looked arrogant to the little hufflepuf when she was mean to her. Now tell me all about yourself HH. That is by the way a nickname that i give all your house mates. When Brittany was mean to the girl, she feels amazing and so full of power. Power, status is everything my dear. Make sure they are afraid of you. That was the one thing her father said, when she came to hogwarts. Maybe her parents would give her love, if she was the leader in this school.

Charmaine almost jumped as soon as someone had tapped her shoulder. She wasn't really expecting that and therefore kept in her mind that she should really learn to expect things. Especially people suddenly coming towards her and approaching her casually like they had known each other forever, then suddenly be bullied. Raine had then began to assess the girl who had tapped her back, she really had no idea what the person wants but the Hufflepuff didn't really want to find out, especially since the girl had already begun calling her names. Charmaine just kept silent the whole time, her head down as she tried to slowly sneak away from the Slytherin. She wasn't really one to like the presence of a bully even more so when it screamed arrogance and mean. Despite the other girl telling her to share things about herself, Raine just kept silent. She didn't want to be more involved with the girl in front of her than she already was. The young German girl just wanted to get out and move away from the Slytherin as fast as she can.

Brittany saw that the girl, did not expect to see her. That was something she liked to see, people must be surprised, it was not planned to meet the girl. But on her way Brittany saw her. Brittany played with her long blonde hair, and hoped the hufflepuf was impressed by her. Brittany was a part-veela, she liked that her look was ok, but some people at the school could not handle people who are diffrent. When Brittany was becoming older, she first did not understand what it means to be part-veela. But when she saw, that she could have a lot attention with it, she was happy. Brittany liked the attention of people, most of the time it was negative. Some people were just jealous, or wanted to say something about her attitude. But what do they expect? Brittany never has learn how to love, the parents love she never get. They were so busy with themself, or just that stepmonster Madison. It was not a bad situation, that her parents did'nt want a child, but after the divorce. Everything changed, and Brittany only gets money or stuff, so they buy her love. It was an personality she has since a long time, she did not express a lot. Brittany just wanted to protect herself, and so she bullies a lot.

HH, are you ignoring me? I don't think you have talk to a lot of people here, so why don't you take this chance and talk to me? Brittany looked at the girl with her very blue eyes. Brittany has some strenght to win people over, but if she is nice towards anybody. It is if she needs something, she really needs someone to make her homework, maybe she could pay someone? But if Professor Styx finds out, she is so screwed up. Maybe a bad idea, but the lessons it was so much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back