Librarian | Friendly | Lonely
OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Sturdy Larch wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core.
The white blonde tried to enjoy her stay on Hogwarts, but it was difficult. She didn't really had much friends. In fact she only had one and that would be Odette. But the two didn't saw eachother much only with lessons and sometimes in the hallway. Still Beaubelle saw Odette as her first friend and when she was around her she felt more comfertable, she could hide behind her in some kinda situations. The ravenclaw student found a spot in the library were she could sit and study. She enjoyed the lessons of History of Magic and she needed to make some homework for it. Beaubelle didn't mind doing homework, she kinda enjoyed it. Sometimes it was much, but she always learned new things and those were always interesting. She took three books out of her bag and put them on the table, were was still many space left. The blonde opened A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot and started to read. She could isolate herself from the world around her when she was reading. Beaubelle was very focused on what she was doing and wasn't easy distracted. After she read the page she looked around her, it was very quiet as always and there weren't much students, she only saw one sitting far from her. Beaubelle was used to being alone and not talk to much, but sometimes she felt a bit alone. She didn't had the confidence to stand up and talk to somebody. She was too afraid of what people would think of her, and thought negative about herself too. So why would anybody think good of her? She sighted for a moment and went on with reading.

The library should have the books that Asmodeus Snow was looking for. It was the only reason why he would be in here. Dressed in his Slytherin robes, of course, he went to search for the book. Something within potions that would require exotic ingredients. He wanted to look up what some animal parts were used for, and see what animals would be best to cut up and place in a potion. He didn't know where to start. Therefore, the tall boy climbed onto the bookshelf itself, and hoisted himself toward the top. His red eyes looked over the titles, and as a book that looked to be out of his subject, he would pull and drop to the ground. "Garbage. Trash..." the French boy muttered as he pulled out books. He pulled one out and hugged, "Muggles way of living? Merlin's beard, burn that." He tossed it over his shoulder, not looking if his shower of books was hitting anyone or not. Regardless, he was making a huge mess.

The young Ravenclaw was enjoying her book and she was very fast with reading. She trained her brains from young age, because she had always loved reading. Her mother sometimes called her wonderkid, because Beaubelle was the first with everything. And Beaubelle could only smile to her mother after hearing that. She didn't really thought of a wonderkid herself, because there were so many things that she couldn't do. Beaubelle had the bad habit of thinking more negative than positive about herself. Because of that she was so insecure about herself. When she wanted to begin with her second book, this time a book about Astronomy she heard some noices behind her. It was a boy with very blonde hair just as Beaubelle really had. He was saying things, not very nice and Beaubelle heard something about Muggles. It made her feel a bit nervous, so she decided to turn around again. But when she did some books were falling and well ofcourse one should hit her head. When it did she groan for a second, how much she loved books this one was hurting her. A normal person would say something about it, but Beaubelle was too scared of saying something so she picked up the books that fell down and put them on the table.

Asmodeus paused his tossing of books when he heard one hit something that was not the floor. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to look. His blatant disregard for his surroundings was obvious in the way of treating books. Eventually, he found one that he needed. Potions in exotic places. This is what he wanted to read. The part-veela boy dropped from the shelf, and landed roughly. His red eyes looked at the floor. There were no books. Where were they? He looked to the table, and saw that someone had put them away. And it must have belong to the girl in front of him, that was picking up whatever was left over. Asmodeus raised an eyebrow, before he scoffed, "Do you clean up after people often, stupid girl?" Asmodeus was not really pleased. Just to have another test, he reached for another book, and dropped it in front of him. "You missed one." The Slytherin took a step back, as to see what she would do. He put the book he longed for into his robe pocket. It barely fit, but it was worth the trouble.

The white blonde girl directly regret her decision of picking up the books, because the boy noticed her. When he started to speak Beaubelle looked at his face and noticed red eyes, that was kinda scary. Just where she was afraid of, she was being insulted. And when the boy called her stupid girl. What was she thinking of having friends or people being nice to her, it was all a dream because already again she was the stupid girl indeed. She kinda agreed to with the boy, she felt the same thing about herself. She dropped the books from nervosity that she just picked up from the ground and looked at the ground, to her feet. The ravenclaw tried to speak and grabbed the books that were falling on the ground and put them on the table. She was so clumsy and when the boy dropped a book before him and said that she missed one. Beaubelle was too afraid of saying something, she was not stupid she knew this was on purpose, but what could she do? The boy would sure become angry at her if she didn't picked it up. The white blonde walked towards the book that he dropped and picked it up. '' I-I'm sorry.'' she said soft and hold the book in his direction.

Asmodeus was a little more than shocked when the girl did not stand up for herself. He placed a pale hand to his chin, and wondered if there was any way he could use this to his advantage. She even apologized. Asmodeus cocked his head to the side, and smirked slightly. This was going to be interesting. He flipped his hair away from his red eyes and watched as she held the book in his direction. With a pale hand, he took it from her and set it to the side. This was actually something that he could use to his advantage. "You apologized for something that I did, when it was clearly not you. What's your name?" Asmodeus would not mind if someone he could use and bring some entertainment for him for the time being. Maybe he can get her to stand up for herself, as long as it was not against him. "I'm Asmodeus Snow. Before you even ask, I am part-veela, which explains why I am better looking than most here, including yourself." Asmodeus didn't like the fact that he was one of those creatures, but at least he did not have a drop of muggle blood within his veins.

Beaubelle was feeling very uncomfertable, her parents and other adults always told her what to do against people like this boy, but when that moment came the white blonde didn't dare to do anything. She just didn't want to get bullied and by standing up for herself she thought she was gonna be, so she learned to just please others even if she didn't liked it. The boy asked for her name and Beaubelle didn't exactly knew why, but when she thought about it for a moment later she thought something negative. Perhaps he wanted to let everybody know how stupid this Beaubelle would be. But she didn't dare to say another name, because people would think she was lying and than everything was terrible. Beaubelle was not stupid or dumb, she was very intelligent so she understood things. The only thing was that she didn't had the guts to stand up for herself, she was a scary tiny mouse on social things. She knew that this boy was the one that was wrong and she wasn't, but what was the point of going against him? '' Uhm.. I'm Beaubelle. I'm from Ravenclaw house.'' She just knew he wasn't in her house, gladly! She noticed his Slytherin robes and knew the colour green was for Slytherin house.

She wasn't gonna ask him about what he said to her and she didn't knew how to react on this. He was a part veela? Ofcourse she knew what those things were she read about it in some books. She always dreamed of meeting someone, she had a picture in her mind of a very sweet and beautiful person. But this was a nightmare!
'' I've read about Part Veela's before. It is very interesting..'' Beaubelle tried to say something that wasn't stupid. How Asmodeus said it, it seemed that he was not ashamed of it? He was not ugly to look at in fact he was beautiful. But Beaubelle saw his ugliness inside of him, he was not nice at all. But what could she do? He was way more confident than she was and she was kinda jealous of it.

So, her name was Beaubelle. To him, that sounded either like an officlal French name, or something that wanted to be and failed miserable. Asmodeous could not speak though. He hailed from France but had the same first name as one of his ancestors. He looked her up and down again before scoffing, "I guess they really lowered their standards. I figured the pushovers would have been mostly found in the Hufflepuff house, though not all are." Asmodeus recalled a couple of cousinss that gave him the creeps that were sorted into that house. Asmodeus placed his hands upon his hips for a second, thinking on what he could do in order to maybe help her. For one, she needed to stand up for herself more often. Asmodeus chuckled, "You know, Belle, you have caught me in a semi decent mood. You have issues standing up for yourself, and I have no tolerance for people that get on my nerves. I think you could learn a lot from me." Of course, he did not want to force someone to learn something. And maybe he could teach her to be a lot less boring, and actually harm people. "Unless you want to be a sniveling coward for the rest of your life. I'll leave it up to you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back