Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Red rose for @Weston Stirling

Nicole liked to think she was fairly familiar with most of the school but she had to admit being a Seventh Year made it feel like there were suddenly a whole bunch of younger students she'd never seen before. She had it on decent authority that Weston Stirling was in a band apparently, so Nicole tried her luck checking out the arts room for anyone musically inclined. "Hello, is there a Weston Stirling in here?" She called, poking her head in the room, relieved she wasn't disturbing any sort of art club activity or dance lesson.

Even though it was tempting to just spend the entire day watching rose deliveries in the Great Hall, Weston knew he needed to at least spend some time practicing piano. It was the latest instrument he had been trying to learn, and it was a difficult one. Even with some magical assistance from the piano itself, he was still struggling.

Weston was seated at the piano bench, about to start on some scales when he heard his name. He glanced at the doorway to see a prefect poking her head in. "Here!" he said, waving at her. "I'm Weston."

Nicole was relieved to spot Weston, slipping into the room to join him by the piano. "Oh were you about to play? Are you good?" She asked him curiously, checking to see if there were any sheet music about, not that she could read it. "I always wanted to play an instrument but I don't think I have a musical bone in my body," she admitted wistfully. "But sorry, here, this is for you. Happy Valentine's," she said, passing over the red rose with a mischievous smile. "Someone clearly really likes you."

Wes! You're the best friend ever! Wanna hang out at the towers and watch the stars after band practice? I'll bring the snacks! ~Jordie

"I was just going to practice. I'm trying to learn," Weston said, always happy to talk about music. "You can still learn to play!" he insisted. "All the instruments here are charmed to teach you how. Watch." Weston played a couple measures of a song he had been working on, purposefully getting a note wrong. The piano then played the tune back, the key he had missed glowing red to indicate the right note.

At the sight of the red rose, Weston grinned. There was only one person that could be from. "Thanks!" he said, taking the flower and the note. "I'm pretty sure it's Jordie," he explained. He assumed the prefect knew who the Hufflepuff was. After all, Jordie, seemed to know everyone. Weston read over the note, smiling at the message. He would definitely be heading to the towers after practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back