Normal day

Blaine Thompson

Blaine walked down to Brightstone Village in need of getting out. He had been locked up at his house for a while now and he was ready to get out. Blaine walked over to a free bench and sat down. He had brought a book from home that he was glancing over, he didn't really like reading, but he herd this one was good.

Avrille was walking along Brightstone with the up most boredom. A soft breeze touched her, making her short black hair wave, and the small gaze of sun showed her vibrant green eyes glistening. She took a small breath and stopped in her path, with no reason to stop though. Avrille just stopped walking and closed her eyes, she inhaled deeply, and listened, it was quite quiet today, she heard foot steps and muffled voices, but she heard the delicate flips of a book, she raised her eye brows and turned her head towards it, she looked over at the boy that was reading and smiled, she turned back to where she was headed and began walking once more.

((OOC: I honestly have no clue how to respond to that... Was she walking in Blaine's driection or what? :blink: ))

Lexi was walking at the village, happy that she's going to start to go back to hogwarts this second sem. She happily dance when she saw some younger kids, Lexi walked toward them and smirk, "Hey." Lexi said.

"I'm Lexi by the way." She introduce herself. "Are you going to start at hogwarts, too?" Lexi asked looking at the boy.

"I'm Blaine by the way." Blaine said grinning at the girl. "Yes, I will be a future Slytherin." He said proudly.

"Well,..."She said while siting across the boy without any permission. "You sure is. I'm already at Slytherin, i just stop for a year." Lexi stated her stopping to go to school.

Avrille stopped walking when she heard someone address her, she turned around and looked over at the girl and said in a harmonious tone to her Russian accent, "Hello." She looked at the boy and rolled her eyes when he said that he would be going to Hogwarts. She took a few steps towards them and said, "I will be attending Durmstrang." The better school of the four larger ones, she thought with a smirk dancing in her bright green eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back