Status
Not open for further replies.

James Slick

OOC First Name
Adrian (Main)
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
URGENT!!! RED ALERT RED ALERT!!!

Ok so people, I have some characters that need rps URGENTLY so I'm going to ask all of you guys for some rps!

So, my first character, that is my MAIN ACCOUNT really needs some rps right now.

James Slick First Year Gryffindor
Currently all he has been rping is in the lesson topics, and he sorta needs some friends right now. I was doing an rp with somebody (I forgot who) and they haven't posted in the thread for about 3 weeks.
So James is a nice, friendly, funny, and smart kid that likes reading books and exploring. Needs mostly friends, a lot of them haven't been rping. If you are one of these people, post here now. If you need any more information or questions about him, PM me on this account.

Here's my librarian, needs some rps in the library, and the library only.

Adrian Slick HNZ Librarian
My librarian is a nice one, that is a lot like his brother, James Slick. He works in the library in the fourth floor of HNZ. He is almost a copy of his brother, other then age and look. Nice, friendly, funny, smart, likes books (obviously?) and etc, etc. Info=PM.

The next one isn't that active AT ALL and might be MY MOST URGENT account.

Paul Gemstone First Year Slytherin
So basically this one doesn't have any friends (well nobody can really make friends with this kid) OR enimes, which might actually be pretty easy.
Paul is a mean, mad kid that isn't the best of kids just because he needs an attitude adjustment. Once again, for info, PM me here.

And I also have a few others, some of which will be going to Hogwarts for Y13. If you are interested in these people, then post in this thread.

SO DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR RPS? Post here now. NOW.

Oh, and thanks. :D

I think I'm the who had a topic with james, it was my character, Vayne right? well, sorry for not being to post at all.. I will post now.. :D

Anyways, i have other characters to offer as well..

I have Gabrylle Aurelious, actually, this girl had just been given to me, she's a first year gryffindor and is a twin of my character Fayt. She's quite unpredictable and is very cheerful.. :D

Well here is Elizabeth.

She's dead....or pending anyways.

What I need are a few ghostie friends, a poltergeist to prank with and some sensitiive students which will listen to her story.

So....yeah...HNZ....

Thanks

DOMZ (aka Domino)

I have infact posted this before, but I had no response.

Oh yeah, Vayne. Thanks for posting in the topic!

Gabrylle and James:

That sounds like a friendship, I have, in fact rped with her before, but that was when I was planning Adrian Slick to go to school, and then he switched spots with James. So you want to start the topic or should I?

Elizabeth and James:

Sure thing, sounds like they would get along. Lol, Dom, we have a lot of characters rping! Do you want to start the topic, or should I?

Hey :)

I don't think that i have roleplayed with you before, but here is what i thought:

Alice and James
I think that they would probably get on quite well. Alice has a few friends in Gryffindor and is more than happy to make a new friend.... more stuff in CD.

Isobel and Paul
Friends? Isobel doesn't have many friends right now and is hardly in any roleplays. She is a first year Slytherin as well and could do with making another friend. She is mean, sly and just generally horrible. However, she would be nice to another Slytherin, but they would have to earn her respect first.

Tell me what you think,

Kate
:hug:

Alice and James
Sounds great, they would get along awesomely. You want to start topic or should I? I have lots of free time to do it...

Isobel and Paul
Yeah that sounds good also. Once again with the topic, I have some free time.

Tell me what you want. Thanks! :woot:

Could you possibly start them please?? I have lodes of rps to catch up on currently, and my muse is really low :(

James Slick said:
Oh yeah, Vayne. Thanks for posting in the topic!

Gabrylle and James:

That sounds like a friendship, I have, in fact rped with her before, but that was when I was planning Adrian Slick to go to school, and then he switched spots with James. So you want to start the topic or should I?

Elizabeth and James:

Sure thing, sounds like they would get along. Lol, Dom, we have a lot of characters rping! Do you want to start the topic, or should I?
Can you start it please? i have a lot of RPs to catch up to :( Sorry, but if you can't, then I can possibly start it later this day.. :D

Really sorry about not starting the RPs, I had no computer for a few days.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back